USA trouces Scotland

USA trouces Scotland

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
29 May 12

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Yeah! And Scotland does not! LOL!
As an Englishman i must say , "what a fantastic result "
The Scots will have a good laugh at our demise in the european cup in june ,but getting beat 5-1 to the USA 😏😏😏😵😵😵😵😀😀😀😀 what more can you say !

s

Moves
29 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by phil3000
As an Englishman i must say , "what a fantastic result "
The Scots will have a good laugh at our demise in the european cup in june ,but getting beat 5-1 to the USA 😏😏😏😵😵😵😵😀😀😀😀 what more can you say !
I laughed and laughed as well. although I must confess I laugh at any European "powerhouse" getting trounced by lowly USA! Although this time I am rooting for England against other Eurozone teams. I think England should do well if they copy the Chelsea never say die spirit!

w

Moves
31 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
actually the USA has more registered soccer players than almost any other nation and
do you speak on behalf of all Americans when you say that they couldn't care less?
clearly some Americans do care.

Today, however, according to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association),
the United States has more official soccer players than ...[text shortened]... d is roughly five million and i would say about a fifth of
them play soccer, maybe even less.
Illegals don't count!! 😠

Seriously though, every time I see groups of serious older soccer players they are mostly hispanic.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
31 May 12

Originally posted by whodey
Illegals don't count!! 😠

Seriously though, every time I see groups of serious older soccer players they are mostly hispanic.
Dont worry about it all the best players outside of the USA are latinos and Hispanics and southern European types, probably due to the same physical attributes that make them good dancers I expect😞

st johnstone

Moves
31 May 12

5-1? Really? I though Scotland was half decent until now! Wuld have been 5-0 without our own goal! LOL
how did usa do against brazil last night? 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

rc

Moves
31 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
USA need to get their kit sorted, that striped thing is horrendous.

s

Moves
31 May 12
1 edit

Actually quite good. Harsh result does not show how USA was taking it to the boy wonders! The woodwork was defending better than Brazil. Great GK! They(USA) did not look listless like our kilted brethren from across the pond. Now there is a wimpy bunch. That said, Brazil is not nearly as good as they claim although they have incredible skills. The soft PK awarded by the ref was a problem and tainted the result.

s

Moves
31 May 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
USA need to get their kit sorted, that striped thing is horrendous.
That kit is truly horrid! Horizontal stripe should be reserved for rugby! Or little girl footie!

Moves
31 May 12

I laughed and laughed as well. although I must confess I laugh at any European "powerhouse" getting trounced by lowly USA!
I hate to disappoint you, pazzo, but Scotland are not a "powerhouse" in anything but Tossing the Caber. Certainly not in football.

Richard

rc

Moves
31 May 12

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
I hate to disappoint you, pazzo, but Scotland are not a "powerhouse" in anything but Tossing the Caber. Certainly not in football.

Richard
We are excellent at elephant polo!

rc

Moves
31 May 12

That kit is truly horrid! Horizontal stripe should be reserved for rugby! Or little girl footie!
its the sort of thing the Dutch would wear when they are getting their butts kicked by
Portugal.

st johnstone

Moves
31 May 12

Actually quite good. Harsh result does not show how USA was taking it to the boy wonders! The woodwork was defending better than Brazil. Great GK! They(USA) did not look listless like our kilted brethren from across the pond. Now there is a wimpy bunch. That said, Brazil is not nearly as good as they claim although they have incredible skills. The soft PK awarded by the ref was a problem and tainted the result.
you think getting humped 4-1 at home is good by brazil reserves?🙄

s

Moves
31 May 12

Originally posted by Shallow Blue

Richard
We all know that already and I never said they were any good. Yet USA is to Brazil what Scotland is to USA. USA beat Scotland quite convincingly whereas Brazil was forced to defend and hang on and was helped by ref and woodwork.

s

Moves
31 May 12

you think getting humped 4-1 at home is good by brazil reserves?🙄
I guess you did not watch the game. Even Brazil reserves are starters everywhere they play. Ref does not give the PK and match might have been quite different. I for one simply underline that USA came to play and were beaten by a superior team and USA did not seem at all daunted by them. Woodwork, good GK and bad ref usually means defeat for the lesser team. Scotland, by comparison, looked horrid against USA who lose to reserves of first tier countries. Now which team would you rather support?

rc

Moves
01 Jun 12
2 edits

I guess you did not watch the game. Even Brazil reserves are starters everywhere they play. Ref does not give the PK and match might have been quite different. I for one simply underline that USA came to play and were beaten by a superior team and USA did not seem at all daunted by them. Woodwork, good GK and bad ref usually means defeat for the lesser ...[text shortened]... ainst USA who lose to reserves of first tier countries. Now which team would you rather support?
Now which team would you rather support?

Germany! as he kisses the badge on his Germany away kit! bring on the englunders!