USA trouces Scotland

USA trouces Scotland

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
today its our teams Scacchi dude, you face the crème of Europe the Spanish and we face croatia! Good luck my friend!
We, carrobie!? You used to fly the Scottish flag, proud as any thistle-eater, but now that the Scots aren't even allowed to get beaten by the Sassenach or the Danes, you have become ashamed of your province and decided that you'd rather be a Spud. Shame? Shame on you for defecting so easily!

Next thing we know, you'll be supporting Hibs in next year's SPL...

Richard

rc

Moves
11 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
We, carrobie!? You used to fly the Scottish flag, proud as any thistle-eater, but now that the Scots aren't even allowed to get beaten by the Sassenach or the Danes, you have become ashamed of your province and decided that you'd rather be a Spud. Shame? Shame on you for defecting so easily!

Next thing we know, you'll be supporting Hibs in next year's SPL...

Richard
the Scots and Irish are one my friend, the sooner you realise this, the better for you!
with the exception of Rangers supporters who are all wanna be Englishmen.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Jun 12

the Scots and Irish are one my friend, the sooner you realise this, the better for you!
with the exception of Rangers supporters who are all wanna be Englishmen.
The Irish invaded the west coast of Scotland they are not the true sons of Scottish soil anymore than those Vikings who invaded the northern isles and massacred the indigenous population.

The rangers fans you are referring tend to fly the union jack to show their allegiance to the Uk, that does not make them wannabe Englishmen (trust me I have met some and they give the english at least as hard a time as you do) typical of an interloper to try and pretend the indigenous resistance to their invasion do not really exist.

rc

Moves
12 Jun 12
2 edits

Originally posted by kevcvs57
The Irish invaded the west coast of Scotland they are not the true sons of Scottish soil anymore than those Vikings who invaded the northern isles and massacred the indigenous population.

The rangers fans you are referring tend to fly the union jack to show their allegiance to the Uk, that does not make them wannabe Englishmen (trust me I have met some a ...[text shortened]... n interloper to try and pretend the indigenous resistance to their invasion do not really exist.
It depends on what epoch you are referring to, and please try not to lecture me on
the history of my nation, the Gael under the powerful Lord of the Isles stretched
from the Western Isles all the way across the to the East,

The Highland Gaelic population would have existed alongside the Norse in the Inner
Hebrides, and on the mainland. The ruling classes, although they had connections to
the Irish kings and Norse chiefs
, would have been largely Highland Gaelic, so the
Highland Gaelic culture would have been practised to varying degrees all across the
Lordship of the Isles. In Islay, however, where Irish influence was immense, the
Highland Gaelic population would have spoken in Irish Gaelic in public, and possibly
in private.

As an ethnic group, the Irish were not too numerous in the Lordship of the Isles. The
Manx may very well have outnumbered them, especially in earlier centuries. But
their language could be heard across the Inner Hebrides, especially in the south,
and their clothing, slightly different from Highland clothing and Clan Donald attire,
was no doubt also common.

http://lordshipoftheisles.webs.com/thesocietyoftheisles.htm

if you knew anything about Rangers fans you will know that the most bigoted wear
the English national shirt, yes you heard it, in allegiance to the queen, If that's not a
wanna be Englishman, i dunno what is.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Jun 12
1 edit

It depends on what epoch you are referring to, and please try not to lecture me on
the history of my nation, the Gael under the powerful Lord of the Isles stretched
from the Western Isles all the way across the to the East,

The Highland Gaelic population would have existed alongside the Norse in the Inner
Hebrides, and on the mainland. [b]T ...[text shortened]... u heard it, in allegiance to the queen, If that's not a
wanna be Englishman, i dunno what is.
It's not your nation, you are Irish, remember.

Nice cut n paste though.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Jun 12

"if you knew anything about Rangers fans" etc

Perhaps they are wearing them as a protest against all the treacherous tricolour waving invaders in the Celtic stands,

or perhaps they have English blood in their Scottish veins, the way I have Scottish n Irish blood in mine, what you will see in the rangers crowd is the Saltire being proudly flown, you will need to google 'saltire' I expect.

The irony is, that your nasty, mean spirited approach to anyone that falls outside you small imaginary constituency is about as far removed from the 'inclusive take people as you find them attitude' of true Scots and Irish folk as it is possible to get. I wonder what it is in your life that is causing the distortion Mmmmm.🙂🙂

rc

Moves
12 Jun 12

It's not your nation, you are Irish, remember.

Nice cut n paste though.
I claim Irish decent from my mother, my grandfather was from Donegal, North west
Ireland.

rc

Moves
12 Jun 12
2 edits

"if you knew anything about Rangers fans" etc

Perhaps they are wearing them as a protest against all the treacherous tricolour waving invaders in the Celtic stands,

or perhaps they have English blood in their Scottish veins, the way I have Scottish n Irish blood in mine, what you will see in the rangers crowd is the Saltire being proudly flown, you ossible to get. I wonder what it is in your life that is causing the distortion Mmmmm.🙂🙂
No they are wearing them because they are wanna be Englishmen, and why are
they treacherous, they trace their history back to the Irish immigrants? sigh, you
dont know much about Scottish football my friend, the tartan army do not tolerate
bigots and the bigots do not follow the Scottish national team,

take a look at this picture my friend, how many saltires do you see among the
Rangers fans

http://www.maxiddaa.com/glasgow-rangers

that is correct, not a single one, they shall fly the flag of northern Ireland, the union
flag, but not the saltire, why? they are all wanna be Englishmen, the sooner you
learn this, the better.

I am neither nasty nor mean spirited and i resent the claim, merely pointing out
certain self evident facts is neither being mean spirited nor nasty. You think the
Scots and Irish are inclusive, whahaha, that's brilliant, that's real brilliant.

Moves
13 Jun 12

guatemala 1 - usa 1

haha!!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 Jun 12

they treacherous, they trace their history back to the Irish immigrants? sigh, you
dont know much about Scottish football my friend, the tartan army do not tolerate

take a look at this picture my friend ...[text shortened]... u think the
Scots and Irish are inclusive, whahaha, that's brilliant, that's real brilliant.
Yeah I do think the scots and irish are inclusive robbie it is just silly little bitter and twisted you who dons the gibson tartan because you think it makes you come across like a hardy heelinder, which of course you are not, classic clan gibson.

From what you have divulged it would appear that I have at least as much irish blood in my veins as you but I do not wish to be a wannabe irishman.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
guatemala 1 - usa 1

haha!!
are you ripping guatemala or the usa?🙂

st johnstone

Moves
13 Jun 12

take a look at this picture my friend ...[text shortened]... u think the
get up to date robbie, rangers are dead

st johnstone

Moves
14 Jun 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
guatemala 1 - usa 1

haha!!
😀: and it was a world cup qualifier as well, they got excited by winning a bounce game, ha ha ha ha ha 😀

rc

Moves
14 Jun 12

Originally posted by roma45
get up to date robbie, rangers are dead
Killed by Murry himself, Souness, and all those other rouges who were dipping the
offshore pot.

st johnstone

Moves
14 Jun 12

Killed by Murry himself, Souness, and all those other rouges who were dipping the
offshore pot.
i hope they go after celtic and "the biscuit tin" next