1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 09:24
    @radioactive69 said
    Well, nice little collect there. Easy in the end. 13.5 points to spare. On to the next game. Fiji v Uruguay. Uruguay have 29.5 on the line. Won't be enough. Get on Fiji on the line (all up Samoa with 21.5 start against Scotland if you're game). Happy punting folks.
    Fiji huh 😂😂😂
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 09:331 edit
    @radioactive69 said

Personally don't follow Rugby much but love a bet so would appreciate anyone who follows it providing their tips (at the line) for each game.
    England USA tomorrow. Beg, borrow, steal - then put it all on England.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 09:501 edit
    @russ said
    England USA tomorrow. Beg, borrow, steal - then put it all on England.
    Thanks for that but are they good enough to beat the USA by 34 or more? To win the game England are quoted at $1.01, no value there, but at -33.5 they are $1.90. Personally I think that the 33.5 start for the USA is enough. In the other game Canada have 19.5 points start against Italy. I don't think this is enough. I'll probably have the double USA with 33.5 start into Italy giving 19.5.

It may be best punters if you go the opposite of my selections. The way I've been punting lately I could stop the Orient Express.

Lets hear what the rest of you are tipping. BOTT do you have any thoughts on tomorrows games?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 12:37
    @radioactive69

Hi there Champ.

I always find these 'mismatches' v difficult to call, on the handicap.

To state the obvious, if England start well against USA they could easily overcome a 33 point handicap, if the first half is scrappy and a few refereeing decisions go against us, they wont. To add to the mix, England are playing far from their first choice XV.

If England had to beat USA by 35 points to win the WC, could they do it? Almost certainly. But they dont.

I would go England/Italy on the handicap, with little confidence.

I think the best bet is NZ to win the thing at anything better than 'evens'. They are 6/5 here(think you would call that 2.20), and that looks decent value, still the class act.

The reffing has been generally poor. Watched Samoa v Russia 1st half yesterday, and at least one, probably 2 , Samoans should have been red carded. Also see an Aussie was given a retrospective 'red card'. That may affect the 2nd round of games if the refs go 'trigger happy'
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:45
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    @radioactive69

Hi there Champ.

I always find these 'mismatches' v difficult to call, on the handicap.

To state the obvious, if England start well against USA they could easily overcome a 33 point handicap, if the first half is scrappy and a few refereeing decisions go against us, they wont. To add to the mix, England are playing far from their first choi ...[text shortened]... n a retrospective 'red card'. That may affect the 2nd round of games if the refs go 'trigger happy'
    a three week ban for that just shows how soft rugby union truly is. In rugby league that would be classed as nothing more than a love tap. If you want to see some real hard hits check out Jorge Tafoua below. And he's only a winger!! (sorry don't know how to attach links)

YouTube
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:58
    @radioactive69 said
    Thanks for that but are they good enough to beat the USA by 34 or more? To win the game England are quoted at $1.01, no value there, but at -33.5 they are $1.90. Personally I think that the 33.5 start for the USA is enough. In the other game Canada have 19.5 points start against Italy. I don't think this is enough. I'll probably have the double USA with 33.5 start into ...[text shortened]... ss.

Lets hear what the rest of you are tipping. BOTT do you have any thoughts on tomorrows games?
    Actually I changed my mind after looking at the USA's results over the past 12 months. They're nothing flash.

I'm actually agreeing with you BOTT (there's a first for everything). Taking the double England -33.5 into Italy -19.5 but like you with little confidence.

Given the USA's results over the past 12 months England should beat them handsomely.

The All Blacks are $2.15 over here and Australia are $19. We did beat them 2 games ago (thrashed them actually) but Australia's problem is making the final. If they did and were playing the Kiwis they'd be a chance of beating them on neutral territory. I doubt that anyone else would beat them in the final. We know their game better than anyone else

Anyway Russ..............don't bet the site on England. I can't be bothered looking for somewhere else to play if they don't go as well as you expect.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 15:34
    @radioactive69 said
    Anyway Russ..............don't bet the site on England. I
    I'll be taking an extended lunch time for this one. If it all goes wrong, I just won't come back. Ever.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 10:01
    @radioactive69 said
    Actually I changed my mind after looking at the USA's results over the past 12 months. They're nothing flash.

I'm actually agreeing with you BOTT (there's a first for everything). Taking the double England -33.5 into Italy -19.5 but like you with little confidence.

Given the USA's results over the past 12 months England should beat them handsomely.

The All Blac ...[text shortened]... land. I can't be bothered looking for somewhere else to play if they don't go as well as you expect.
    Well we've got the first leg of the double up. Italy have beaten Canada 48-7. Originally I was taking USA with 33.5 start in my second leg but after extreme pressure from both BOTT and Russ I was persuaded to change my second leg to taking England giving 33.5 start to USA.

I hope you gentlemen have steered me in the right direction. Fingers crossed. Kickoff in about 40 mins.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 10:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 10:241 edit
    @radioactive69

🌹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏉 🌹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏉 🌹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏉 🌹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏉 🌹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏉 🌹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏉

My advice is 100% free from subjectivity. 😉

Don't worry, you'll be OK. 😉
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 10:32
    @russ said
    @radioactive69

My advice in 100% free from subjectivity. 😉

Yeah, feeling pretty confident. Realistically England should beat that lot by 50 or more. Nothing more than a training run for them.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 13:28
    @russ said
    @radioactive69

My advice in 100% free from subjectivity. 😉

Well done fellas. You saved my bacon there. A handsome collect at 3.68 to 1.

Keep the tips rolling (at the line). I might make a fortune by the end of this tournament.

I've had to give you a thumbs up BOTT which was extremely hard to do. My finger is so used to hitting the thumbs down for your postings.

Keep up the good work gentlemen.
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 13:37
    @radioactive69

That actually was frustrating to watch. Expected more.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 16:02
    @russ said
    @radioactive69

That actually was frustrating to watch. Expected more.
    Gee, you're a hard man to please Russ. They got the job done beating the USA with their record score against them; what more could you expect from them. I didn't see the game myself but from all reports they went pretty good.

There's no games tomorrow but there are 3 on Saturday -
    Argentina giving Tonga 28.5 start
    Ireland giving Japan 20.5
    South Africa giving Namibia a whopping 59.5 start

Anyone care to have a stab and predict the outcomes? You won't be held to account for it.

My tips for the 3 games are Tonga with the 28.5 start, Ireland to whip Japan by more than 20.5 points with the last game a bit of a lottery. 60 points is a big start but Namibia (other than Italy the other day who aren't much chop anyway) have been playing 2nd rate sides over the last few years so hard to see them staying 'within cooee' of a professional side like the Boks. With little confidence I'll tip the Boks to win by 60 or more.

My bets for the day will be a line double Tonga into Ireland for $50 and a treble with the Boks for $20

Lets hear your tips men......oh and women
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 19:14
    @radioactive69

Hi Champ

I think Russ was 'on' USA in the game. May be wrong, but otherwise don't really follow his logic.

England were fine. Room for improvement, but moved up a gear. Didn't realise USA were actually between Italy and Argentina in the rankings! Odd thing, these rankings

I wouldn't touch the SA Namibia game with that enormous handicap. Presume SA will play a weakened team.

Have to agree. Think Tonga with that start and JUST Ireland. Worried about the second one!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree