1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 20:39
    @radioactive69 said
    Well we've got the first leg of the double up. Italy have beaten Canada 48-7. Originally I was taking USA with 33.5 start in my second leg but after extreme pressure from both BOTT and Russ I was persuaded to change my second leg to taking England giving 33.5 start to USA.

I hope you gentlemen have steered me in the right direction. Fingers crossed. Kickoff in about 40 mins.
    We didn't get beaten were were crushed, like we didn't even show up!

-VR
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 22:02
    @Very-Rusty

Don't fret, Rusty.

Just reflects your general performance in these forums
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Sep '19 03:20
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    @radioactive69

Hi Champ

I think Russ was 'on' USA in the game. May be wrong, but otherwise don't really follow his logic.

England were fine. Room for improvement, but moved up a gear. Didn't realise USA were actually between Italy and Argentina in the rankings! Odd thing, these rankings

I wouldn't touch the SA Namibia game with that enormous handicap. ...[text shortened]... team.

Have to agree. Think Tonga with that start and JUST Ireland. Worried about the second one!
    Yeah the 60 points start is a worry. Once the Boks have secured the bonus point they'll probably just take it easy, conserve energy and avoid injuries.

I will change my bet to the double Tonga with the start into Ireland giving the start for $60. If and only if my double gets up I will probably have a small bet on line/total match points over and under double taking Namibia with 59.5 start into total match points under 70.5. The market is suspended for that bet at the moment so I can't supply a price.

I was hoping Venda would weigh in with his tips. The last time he supplied tips for something I took the opposite and won a packet. He's probably the worst tipster I've ever come across.

Common Venda lets have your selections !!!!

Anyway happy punting folks and I hope you win a fortune
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Sep '19 10:311 edit
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    @Very-Rusty

Don't fret, Rusty.

Just reflects your general performance in these forums
    Italy have beaten Canada 48-7. I would say that is being crushed!

As for my performance in these forums, I don't stick with the crowd, I walk on my own two feet. Many don't like that, and that is more their problem and perhaps yours than mine! 😛 😉

-VR
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 07:07
    @radioactive69 said
    Yeah the 60 points start is a worry. Once the Boks have secured the bonus point they'll probably just take it easy, conserve energy and avoid injuries.

I will change my bet to the double Tonga with the start into Ireland giving the start for $60. If and only if my double gets up I will probably have a small bet on line/total match points over and under double taking ...[text shortened]... mmon Venda lets have your selections !!!!

Anyway happy punting folks and I hope you win a fortune
    We're off to a good start in the double punters. Tonga lost the game 28-12 (they actually won the second half 5-0) but with the start have got our first leg up.

Onto our second leg Ireland v Japan. We need Ireland to win by 20 to get our second leg up and have a nice little collect. Game kicks off in 10 mins.

Happy punting !!
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 08:51
    @radioactive69 said
    We're off to a good start in the double punters. Tonga lost the game 28-12 (they actually won the second half 5-0) but with the start have got our first leg up.

Onto our second leg Ireland v Japan. We need Ireland to win by 20 to get our second leg up and have a nice little collect. Game kicks off in 10 mins.

Happy punting !!
    Jesus.! This is looking like a lost cause. The Japs have just hit the lead midway through the second half. Now that my double is cactus I'm cheering the Japs to pull off a big upset.

Back to the drawing board. 😢
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 11:311 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    I'm cheering the Japs to pull off a big upset.
    The biggest upset....I accidentally slept through this game. 😠
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 12:13
    @russ said
    A home crowd always adds a good few points to a side. I should have taken that into account with my double.

I did however recoup most of my loses backing Namibia with 59.5 start into total match points under 74.5 at $2.15.

I'd be interested in your assessment of England in their next game against Argentina. Should be a closer game than their last one. Who's your tip and by what margin?

I think the best bet over the coming days is Samoa with 17.5 start against Scotland. Save your money for this one boys.

Be back tomorrow for my tips on the days games

Happy punting !!
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 12:34
    @russ said
    A few pointers from the match. The game was played at Fukuroi and Japans winning try was scored by Fukuoka. A lot of F U's there but not as many as were heard coming from the Irish sheds after full time.

Ireland scored their last points of the game in the 21st minute. Can you believe that Japan held them scoreless for the last 60 odd minutes !!!!

It just goes to show what a total load of garbage the World rankins are. Ireland no.1 held scoreless for 60 minutes by minnows Japan. Please...........give me a break !! New Zealand are a minute in front of the Irish.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Sep '19 01:57
    @radioactive69 said
    A few pointers from the match. The game was played at Fukuroi and Japans winning try was scored by Fukuoka. A lot of F U's there but not as many as were heard coming from the Irish sheds after full time.

Ireland scored their last points of the game in the 21st minute. Can you believe that Japan held them scoreless for the last 60 odd minutes !!!!

It just goes to s ...[text shortened]... y minnows Japan. Please...........give me a break !! New Zealand are a minute in front of the Irish.
    Onto today's games.

First game is a bit of a lottery with Georgia giving Uruguay 15.5 start. Without much confidence I will be taking Uruguay who have played pretty well lately with the start in the first leg of my double.

The second game sees Australia with 2.5 start against Wales. Have to follow my heart here and take Australia with the start.

My double for a small amount will be Uruguay with 15.5 start into Australia with 2.5 start.

Lets cheer the Aussies home. Hopefully old Venda has had a bit on Wales which will give the Aussies a bigger chance

Happy punting folks !!!
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Sep '19 08:57
    Wow. Half time in the Australia Wales game and the Aussies are being murdered. Not however by Wales but by the officiators. I can see why nobody in Australia follows the rugby (its all rugby league over here). What a joke of a game Rugby is. The penalty against Australia for an attacker supposedly fending a defender was an absolute circus. What a pansy sport this is. There was then a 10 minute break while they reviewed the decision (which was called by bunker referee mind you) and after discussions that went on forever a penalty was given to Wales who potted the conversion. A minute later an intercept was taken by a Welsh player 10 metres offside who ran the length for a try. God give me strength !!!!

The game itself is absolutely tedious. A guy gets tackled, a ruck ensues, the ball is passed a metre to someone else who runs half a metre, is tackled, and the same thing goes on and on. How do people watch this trash. Lawn bowls is more exciting than this.

Can someone post what the final score is as I'm going out the back yard to watch the grass grow for a while which is far more entertaining than this game called Rugby.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '19 15:11
    Usually in the pool games the big teams want to gt to their 4 try bonus point an then don't really care, any 40+ handicap id take that. Haven't placed a bet in years though.

Lets not talk about Ireland 😀
  13. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 16:57
    So, the quarter finals are on, starting this weekend...
    Sure hope my hometeam can pull it through... 🙂
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 18:20
    @pawnpaw said
    So, the quarter finals are on, starting this weekend...
    Sure hope my hometeam can pull it through... 🙂
    The rest of the world will be rooting for Japan 😉

New Zealand vs Wales final coming up... think Ireland will push them closer than most think but just not have enough.

England vs Aus will be an interesting one, I think Aus might just take it considering England haven't been tested yet and didn't get to play France.
  15. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 06:18
    @Trev33

Yes, they have a few things in their favour... homeground, homecrowd, very good coach, on a roll with four wins already, very good gameplan, but their REAL test will be this Sunday... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree