NFL playoffs predictions

NFL playoffs predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
09 Jan 10

Dallas over Phillie
Cinci over NY/NJ/Newark stinkin'/rotten/putrid Jets Buddy Ryan wannabe Rex knows they're putrid rotten stinkin NYC puke named for a weird mascot team!
NE over Baltimore
GB over Arizona

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Jan 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Dallas over Phillie
Cinci over NY/NJ/Newark stinkin'/rotten/putrid Jets Buddy Ryan wannabe Rex knows they're putrid rotten stinkin NYC puke named for a weird mascot team!
NE over Baltimore
GB over Arizona
I agree with all these picks if not the odd hostility towards the Jets. I do hope I'm wrong about the Pats-Ravens though.

w

Moves
09 Jan 10

Dallas over Phillie
NE over Baltimore
GB over Arizona
Jets fan?

s

Moves
09 Jan 10

Originally posted by whodey
Jets fan?
I despise teams who back into the playoffs through the help of a cowardly coach like Caldwell of the Colts! That sorry ass move left my Houston Texans out of the playoffs and the latter, even though I am not from Houston, were a more deserving team!

s

Moves
09 Jan 10

Originally posted by no1marauder
I agree with all these picks if not the odd hostility towards the Jets. I do hope I'm wrong about the Pats-Ravens though.
Read my response to whodey. Any team whose own coach says they suck and is right should never advance through help from others. Steelers were more desrving and are out with same record. Texans also out and more deserving.

s

Moves
10 Jan 10

Read my response to whodey. Any team whose own coach says they suck and is right should never advance through help from others. Steelers were more desrving and are out with same record. Texans also out and more deserving.
OK, now, an about face is in order! Since the rotten, stinkin, smelly Jets are going to Indie, who let them in, I hope the Jets kick Indie's butt real good and perhaps this nonsense of resting players will go away forever. Now here's a question. If resting players before big games is so important then why is the probowl being played a week before the SB? Teams who advance usually have their fair share of pro bowlers.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Jan 10

OK, now, an about face is in order! Since the rotten, stinkin, smelly Jets are going to Indie, who let them in, I hope the Jets kick Indie's butt real good and perhaps this nonsense of resting players will go away forever. Now here's a question. If resting players before big games is so important then why is the probowl being played a week before the SB? Teams who advance usually have their fair share of pro bowlers.
I doubt any players from the SB teams will be allowed to play in the Pro Bowl.

s

Moves
10 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
I doubt any players from the SB teams will be allowed to play in the Pro Bowl.
They should do away with the probowl game in the first place because it sucks and no one watches the game at all. No trip to Hawaii any more but FL instead? Nothing wrong with FL, but it ain't no Hawaii!

We saw yesterday what happens to team who turn off the afterburners like Cinci did that last regular season game! What a stinker of a game they played. Much as I dislike the Jets they indeed played lights out! Now they need to be good crows and pick the eyes out of their benefactors! I will add I like Mark Sanchez. He played really well for a rookie and showed a really good sense of humor in the post game interview! I love a player who does not seem full of himself at all!

no1maurauder, you seem to have melllowed?!? What gives? Not that I want you to revert to past form. Just curious!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jan 10

Dallas over Phillie
NE over Baltimore
GB over Arizona
Nice job, 25% right, better than most psychics.

😛

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
11 Jan 10

Ok now.

Vikes over Cowgirls
Saints over Cards...nice career, Warner.
Colts over Ravens
Chargers over Jets

Home teams take over

s

Moves
11 Jan 10

Originally posted by Suzianne
Nice job, 25% right, better than most psychics.

😛
I was right about the one that counted! Go Cowboys!

s

Moves
11 Jan 10

Originally posted by badmoon
Ok now.

Vikes over Cowgirls
Colts over Ravens
Chargers over Jets

Home teams take over
Right except for the Vikes and Cowboys. Minnesotta's "D" is not up to snuff!

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
11 Jan 10
2 edits

I despise teams who back into the playoffs through the help of a cowardly coach like Caldwell of the Colts! That sorry ass move left my Houston Texans out of the playoffs and the latter, even though I am not from Houston, were a more deserving team!
The Jets went into Houston and beat the stuffing out of the Texans in their only meeting; and yet you think Houston was more deserving. Can your analysis be any more ridiculous? 🙄

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=290913034

à keke part

Moves
11 Jan 10

Dallas over Phillie
NE over Baltimore
GB over Arizona
almost all wrong!!!!

à keke part

Moves
11 Jan 10

Originally posted by badmoon
Ok now.

Vikes over Cowgirls
Colts over Ravens
Chargers over Jets

Home teams take over
i'll say Ravens over the colts....because of the defense and the running game.. ..