NFL playoffs predictions

NFL playoffs predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOC

Moves
26 Jan 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Great U that UT. I now understand your rabidness for Manning. Just to set the record straight, I have always loved and admired Payton and his brother and have nothing but respect for the obvious great father, Archie, who brought up such fine boys. I love Tennessee and everything southern. The only blot on the great state is giving the world a dufus like ...[text shortened]... ning and Garcon. If the team were led by Manning as a player coach then I'd feel differently.
and yes, I make a personal apology for Gore. we don't like him either. he couldn't even carry his home state in the election, that's what we thought of him.

s

Moves
30 Jan 10

Originally posted by Big Orange Country
and yes, I make a personal apology for Gore. we don't like him either. he couldn't even carry his home state in the election, that's what we thought of him.
Surely a testament to the people of your great state! I was impressed with how very, very clean Tennessee is. You folks keep everything spic and span indeed! I would not mind living in Nashville, or Knoxville and even memphis was sorta cool with all the blues stuff going on on Beale St. Great food as well all over the state!