Liverpool

Liverpool

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Jan 09
2 edits

Suck on this!

Cahill! Cahill! LOL

I bet Benitez won't booze before the conference press anymore and bring his list of grievances against Sir Alex.

Hey, and Gerrard didn't dive this time! πŸ˜›

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
20 Jan 09

Originally posted by Seitse
Suck on this!

Cahill! Cahill! LOL

I bet Benitez won't booze before the conference press anymore and bring his list of grievances against Sir Alex.

Hey, and Gerrard didn't dive this time! πŸ˜›
If there is one thing I've learned about Rafa, its that he does not learn from his mistakes.

Next week he's going to turn his full force of attack on Koko the clown "Rick Parry".

I can see it now, "I asked for Barry, instead they arranged a meeting with Rick Parry".

Long live Rafa Beneithus, tactical geni-arse.

Oh, and Gerrard didn't dive but Torres did, you could see the StevieG
trademark trailing leg when Torres went down in the box.
Gerrard has about a week left to get Torres fully trained before he goes down 😲 to HMS.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Jan 09

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
If there is one thing I've learned about Rafa, its that he does not learn from his mistakes.

Next week he's going to turn his full force of attack on Koko the clown "Rick Parry".

I can see it now, "I asked for Barry, instead they arranged a meeting with Rick Parry".

Long live Rafa Beneithus, tactical geni-arse.

Oh, and Gerrard didn't ...[text shortened]...
Gerrard has about a week left to get Torres fully trained before he goes down 😲 to HMS.
LOL

Indeed, Torres is a fast learner. The only thing Fernando is missing from the sensei is to make statements like "I hate those players who try to cheat on the referee when they's in the box" (with a straight face).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jan 09

If there is one thing I've learned about Rafa, its that he does not learn from his mistakes
Like keep playing the cleaners and tea ladies in the domestic cups..😡

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
20 Jan 09

You are all so quick to jump on Liverpool & Rafa which makes me think you are running scared and that is also why the scoreline last night matters so much to you πŸ˜›

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jan 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
You are all so quick to jump on Liverpool & Rafa which makes me think you are running scared and that is also why the scoreline last night matters so much to you πŸ˜›
True

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Jan 09

You are all so quick
Funny, that's the same I've heard about you from your last one night stand.

😡

AB

Moves
20 Jan 09

It's been building on here for about 2 years. More noise = more worried. You'd think ManU had won the title last night the way ROAB spouts off.

As for Seitse, he's just a bitter, bitter man who (when he's not discussing the raping of boys) has obviously not had his love letters, to Mr S. Gerrard, Anfield, Liverpool, answered.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Jan 09

Funny, I've heard the same from your previous lover.

Isn't the world tiny? πŸ˜€

AB

Moves
20 Jan 09

Oh, and Gerrard didn't dive but Torres did, you could see the StevieG trademark trailing leg when Torres went down in the box.
Is this the incident where an Everton player ploughed into Torres from behind, bundling him over without making contact with the ball? An incident that would have been a free kick (to Liverpool) anywhere else on the pitch but because it was in the area it wasn't a foul?

AB

Moves
20 Jan 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
Funny, I've heard the same from your previous lover.

Isn't the world tiny? πŸ˜€
That's the best you can come up with? This isn't the school playground anymore. "Your mum ..." yadda, yadda.

Take a tip from me. If you're lacking in quick wit then take your time to come out with a well thought out riposte. Failing that .... don't bother.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Jan 09

AB

Moves
20 Jan 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Easily rattled aren't you? Touched a nerve? So, the thought that you're not funny (which, of course, you're not) is what worries you most?

"Little retard"! Comedy gold for sure.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
20 Jan 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Easily rattled aren't you? Touched a nerve? So, the thought that you're not funny (which, of course, you're not) is what worries you most?

"Little retard"! Comedy gold for sure.
Yes, it hurt me a lot. You've been the only person so far capable of making me cry.

:'(

I wish I was a Liverpool chav.

Moves
20 Jan 09

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Is this the incident where an Everton player ploughed into Torres from behind, bundling him over without making contact with the ball? An incident that would have been a free kick (to Liverpool) anywhere else on the pitch but because it was in the area it wasn't a foul?
that did look like a pen.

how was the game anyway? i didn't watch it.