Leeds Utd Relegated

Leeds Utd Relegated

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Swansea

Moves
04 May 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I can't believe they've got away with going into administration now rather than next season, losers!

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
04 May 07

I don't think this'll be the end of it. you'd best start warming to the idea of watching afc leeds in the Fred Dibnah league.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
05 May 07

Originally posted by rhb
I don't think this'll be the end of it. you'd best start warming to the idea of watching afc leeds in the Fred Dibnah league.
It get's worse...

Latest news is that in the wake of the ITV Play / GMTV / Blue Peter / Quiz Call scandals, Ken Bates is to sue the F.A. for allowing Leeds to play in the championship last season - 'cos it was a competition they had no chance of winning!

c

Moves
05 May 07

Originally posted by rhb
It get's worse...

Latest news is that in the wake of the ITV Play / GMTV / Blue Peter / Quiz Call scandals, Ken Bates is to sue the F.A. for allowing Leeds to play in the championship last season - 'cos it was a competition they had no chance of winning!
Heard this about Man U and Uefa.

Anyway Leeds in Euro Cup Semi Final 6 years ago. I would just like to see Chelsea go the same way.

sc

where angels play

Moves
05 May 07

I would just like to see Chelsea go the same way.[/b]
We seeing less and less of the crafty russian at stamford bridge these days.
My bet is he'll be selling up soon, and stamford bridge will be turned into a giant pie and mash shop.
Give fat Frank somewhere to go for his breakfast.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
05 May 07

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
My bet is he'll be selling up soon, and stamford bridge will be turned into a giant pie and mash shop.
With the AFC Leeds players making the pies as part time jobs 😡😡😡

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
06 May 07

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
I'd rather have Roman than those new scouse owners any day.

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
06 May 07

I've always felt a little bit of guilt about Leeds - Newcastle were the team that pipped them to the post and made them finish fifth in the year that refinancing broke them.

Moves
06 May 07

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
06 May 07
1 edit

Are you joking, of course you do have years of payments to make.

You still have payments to make on Ridsdales fish tank😡😡😡😡

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
12 May 07

Lets rally around for Leeds.

How can we save money for the club so we can keep on beating up on them for another 100 years or so?

Maybe Leeds could save some money by sacking the grounds man so that they could rent out the rented stadium to a local farm so the farmers have some grass for their sheep to graze on?

c
Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―

Moves
12 May 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
Lets rally around for Leeds.

How can we save money for the club so we can keep on beating up on them for another 100 years or so?

Maybe Leeds could save some money by sacking the grounds man so that they could rent out the rented stadium to a local farm so the farmers have some grass for their sheep to graze on?
But that would result in loads of turds on the pitch.... erm..... 😡

Moves
13 May 07

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
13 May 07
2 edits

Common lets setup a forum and try to help Leeds save some money so that they can continue their great traditions.

erm....

Like one of the previous posts says, if we had sheep grazing on the rented pitch during the week, we'd end up with a bunch of terds on the grass on Saturday morning.

Well Leeds have traditionally got by with a squad of 30 terds so all we need now is someone to pickup all the excess terds and leave 11 on the pitch for the game.

Its a great way for YOU catfood to help Leeds out in League 1 next season:-
- Clear up the excess terds for your club on the pitch on Saturday morning
- Choose 11 fresh terds for each game, you now have some squad rotation
- Sell the crown jewel terds you've played with this season
- Use the money from the terd sale to pay the interest on Ridsdales fish tank

Its a positive 'fresh' start, now how can we raise more money?

Well it was useful having Leeds as a feeder club so maybe Liverpool and Manchetster United could send a bunch of signed Rio Ferdinand, Alan Smith, Eric Cantona, Robbie Fowler and Harrey Kewell pictures to Leeds for your 'club' to sell on eBay?

Post something positive catfood, how else can we help your great club out of liquidation and continue their great traditions?

Got to go, Manchester United are about to be awarded the Premier League Championship title for the ninth time.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
13 May 07

Originally posted by cadwah
But that would result in loads of turds on the pitch.... erm..... 😡
Poor sheep, you're right there would be so many turds on the pitch.

The sheep would be so afraid being so close to thoroughbred Leeds supporters.
Poor sheep, we would have to setup a crisis hotline for them.