Leeds Utd Relegated

Leeds Utd Relegated

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sm

Moves
14 May 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
Poor sheep, you're right there would be so many turds on the pitch.

The sheep would be so afraid being so close to thoroughbred Leeds supporters.
Poor sheep, we would have to setup a crisis hotline for them.
now now people. i dont believe that there is any need to mock the afflicted. its not thier fault they are crap, turds and owned by a to**er now is it?

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
17 May 07
1 edit

When Leeds are liquidated whats going to happen to all the toxic waste, how are we going to dispose of it, we'd need once hell of big rubbish tip, who would accept all that toxic material?

Wait a minute Elland Road was always a dump why don't we just wall up the whole LS11 district and mini nuke the area.
The half life decay from a mini nuke on Elland Road would clear up much quicker than the time it would take for the stench of Elland Road to naturally waft away.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
17 May 07

When Leeds are liquidated whats going to happen to all the toxic waste, how are we going to dispose of it, we'd need once hell of big rubbish tip, who would accept all that toxic material?

Wait a minute Elland Road was always a dump why don't we just wall up the whole LS11 district and mini nuke the area.
The half life decay from a mini nuke o ...[text shortened]... much quicker than the time it would take for the stench of Elland Road to naturally waft away.
It might have raised a chuckle a few weeks back when Leeds were relegated and in the news, now it's just tedious and predictable.

Move on and taunt someone in the Cricket, Americas Cup or Giro D'Italia threads instead.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
17 May 07

Originally posted by rhb
It might have raised a chuckle a few weeks back when Leeds were relegated and in the news, now it's just tedious and predictable.

Move on and taunt someone in the Cricket, Americas Cup or Giro D'Italia threads instead.
Nobody cares about these sports.

I'm trying to keep Leeds on the top of something, at least for a short while they will be the top thread in this forum again.

Leeds have ledgendary traditions lasting 100's of years and they are about to pop out of existance, lets continue and give them the kind of sendoff and respect their football club deserves.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
17 May 07

Nobody cares about these sports.

I'm trying to keep Leeds on the top of something, at least for a short while they will be the top thread in this forum again.

Leeds have ledgendary traditions lasting 100's of years and they are about to pop out of existance, lets continue and give them the kind of sendoff and respect their football club deserves.
take it here:

http://leedsunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=888

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
18 May 07

Originally posted by rhb
take it here:

http://leedsunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=888
Don't read the thread if it irritates you and get a life.

You are not going to moderate me mate.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
18 May 07

Don't read the thread if it irritates you and get a life.

You are not going to moderate me mate.
I'm not your mate and you are doing a good enough job of moderating yourself, notice the number of other replies to the carp you're spouting in this thread - exactly.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by rhb
I'm not your mate and you are doing a good enough job of moderating yourself, notice the number of other replies to the carp you're spouting in this thread - exactly.
Keep your nose out.

Move on it clearly does not it interest you.

Make yourself dissapear and go and moderate someone elses thread.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
21 May 07

http://www.eufootball.biz/Finance/210507-Leeds-creditors-set-to-meet-fate-club.html

There is still hope, maybe our feeder club will survive for another 100's years of humiliation.