1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 14:432 edits
    @caissad4 said
    You must not be a fan of American Football. For decades "Broadway" Joe Namath was idolized for his bragging before the 1969 Super Bowl that he would win.
    When a woman does it, is it different from when a man does it ?
    ya ya, I get it, Mohamed Ali, and Joe Willie, who the bleeping NEW YORK media turned into a star. Namoth was never that good and should not be in the HoF. My New York bashing opinion LOL.

But Rapinoe was far different in her boast on two big levels. One, she talked about going to the white house (or NOT) with THREE friggin games left to win, not one - and she delivered nothing but splinters in her ass in the England game. That's Ok??? Secondly, she did it in a bashing fashion saying her team would not be going to the white house (meaning, they win the next three games automatically, otherwise it's a moot point) because Trump hates Lesbians. Which means of course, she's a basher and a liar. That's not just bragging, Caissad4, that's leashing out in a hateful fashion while setting herself up as a "victim". Politics, in other words, not sport. She sucks, in plain English.

Caissad4, I'll bet you some cyber bucks right now, should the USA team win, they WILL be invited to the white house, and I'll bet "the lesbian", Rapinoe, won't go and she'll say it's because Trump is a racist/homophobe/misogynist. And she will never apologize about being wrong in her prediction of a non invitation. In other words, she's a piece of crap.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 15:13
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Trump is a homophobe, racist and misogynist , that is obvious.
    And so are many, many of his supporters.
    Of which you are one.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 16:22
    @caissad4 said
    You must not be a fan of American Football. For decades "Broadway" Joe Namath was idolized for his bragging before the 1969 Super Bowl that he would win.
    When a woman does it, is it different from when a man does it ?
    Who said it was ok for Joe Namath to do it?

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 16:25
    @wolfe63 said
    I agree that Rapinoe is an arrogant little cuss. Her talent undeniable, the way she poses with outstretched arms after she scores is demonstrably egomaniacal.

But the behavior of the whole team is not reflective of just a single game or actions of a single player.

I will still watch tomorrow's Championship with pride and pleasure.
    There is no need to rub the other teams face in it when you are giving them a trashing!!! What one member of the team does, makes the whole team look bad.

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 16:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    ya ya, I get it, Mohamed Ali, and Joe Willie, who the bleeping NEW YORK media turned into a star. Namoth was never that good and should not be in the HoF. My New York bashing opinion LOL.

But Rapinoe was far different in her boast on two big levels. One, she talked about going to the white house (or NOT) with THREE friggin games left to win, not one - and she delive ...[text shortened]... gize about being wrong in her prediction of a non invitation. In other words, she's a piece of crap.
    Ali wasn't on a team he was one man, and as rule would back up what he boasted.

-VR
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 21:07
    @very-rusty said
    Ali wasn't on a team he was one man, and as rule would back up what he boasted.

-VR
    Joe Namath backed up what he boasted.
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 21:09
    @very-rusty said
    Who said it was ok for Joe Namath to do it?

-VR
    The media, sportscasters, writers and many fans.
    Not me though. I don't care for new York teams.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 21:15
    @caissad4 said
    Joe Namath backed up what he boasted.
    He didn't have as big a mouth as Ali though!!! 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 00:03
    @caissad4 said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Trump is a homophobe, racist and misogynist , that is obvious.
    And so are many, many of his supporters.
    Of which you are one.
    this is a sports thread caissad4. post your political screed elsewhere
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 01:211 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    this is a sports thread caissad4. post your political screed elsewhere
    You are the one who brought President Dump into the conversation.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 01:46
    @caissad4

Homosexuals are sexual deviants screwed up people who need psychological help. I feel sorry for them. Lots of nice people need help.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 07:28
    @eladar said
    @caissad4

Homosexuals are sexual deviants screwed up people who need psychological help. I feel sorry for them. Lots of nice people need help.
    I know a few psychologists and they are more likely to offer you help.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 13:24
    @wolfe63 said
    Yes, Kerr is a great player.
    The talent and skill level in women's futbol increases daily.
    The knock-out games will be fun to watch.
    Anything can happen!
    The Americans have a great womens soccer team, but their actions they have turned everyone against them. We know who everyone will be pulling for in the finals and it will not be the Americans. I wonder if they win, if they will get booed by the crowd?

-VR
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 14:36
    @very-rusty said
    The Americans have a great womens soccer team, but their actions they have turned everyone against them. We know who everyone will be pulling for in the finals and it will not be the Americans. I wonder if they win, if they will get booed by the crowd?

-VR
    I'm not going to cheer them on, neither will I count it some good thing if they win.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jul '19 15:44
    @kellyjay said
    I'm not going to cheer them on, neither will I count it some good thing if they win.
    Agreed, they are cocky and arrogant! No one likes a team like that, everyone will go for the under dog or other team. I don't follow soccer that closely but I would assume the Americans would be favoured going in the final game.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree