England v Germany (proper thread)

England v Germany (proper thread)

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
27 Jun 10

one simple qiestion... did TERRY play today🙄🙄😲

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jun 10

Terry had a shocker but that's not like him is it. Upson got a goal but that was only good thing he did all game, shocker #2.

Santiago

Moves
27 Jun 10

Terry should resign from the national side. That would prevent a lot of controversy.

He was responsible for all 4 of the goals today, either individually or as the key component of the defensive unit. He made a lot of errors that could have been costly in the other games as well.

Santiago

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Terry had a shocker but that's not like him is it. Upson got a goal but that was only good thing he did all game, shocker #2.
Most who follow football, and don't support Chelsea, have said that Terry would have his England shocker when it mattered. It was only a matter of time. He is a very, very average player. Always has been. Even playing for Chelsea he is often shown up by the class centre back playing alongside.

Plus he is a scumbag who can't keep his snake in his trousers.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by Hopster
Terry should resign from the national side. That would prevent a lot of controversy.

He was responsible for all 4 of the goals today, either individually or as the key component of the defensive unit. He made a lot of errors that could have been costly in the other games as well.
What!? Please don't compound a sad day with witch hunt idiocy. Terry has been a legend for England for years and you would bin him just like that. What about the bigger picture - what about upson? What about Heskey as the goal scorring super-sub!!?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 10

They shoot horses after they have served their pupose don't they!

s

Moves
27 Jun 10

Most who follow football, and don't support Chelsea, have said that Terry would have his England shocker when it mattered. It was only a matter of time. He is a very, very average player. Always has been. Even playing for Chelsea he is often shown up by the class centre back playing alongside.

Plus he is a scumbag who can't keep his snake in his trousers.
Indeed Terry is a locker room cancer. Brought the whole team down. He's beyond being a scumbag. But not the only one laying a dud. Rooney? Seen better from him in EPL games. I would have brought him from the bench. That would have been a bold move. Rooney had 50 touches. Of those not a single one was a good assist or an actual shot on goal of any merit. It was like England played with only 9 players. Rooney and Terry were huge non- factors! Not gonna win many of those.

s

6yd box

Moves
28 Jun 10
1 edit

agreed 100% Hopster
Terry just not a big game player- remember his pen miss in CL final?

he is over 30y now- time to leave. get fresh blood in..no good keeping him when he is not going to play in WC2014.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
28 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Only post here if you love football and have a working knowledge of the rules, thank you.

I'm comfortable with the line up, no surprises I guess. The guys just need to hold the ball and settle the nerves in the first 15.

Come on ENGLAND!
Germany is very strong this year.

you may have lost to the cup champs.

team took a bad break on that bad call. hard to recover from that

Terry is getting too old. Maybe he could take over as coach

s

Moves
28 Jun 10

Originally posted by Red Night
Germany is very strong this year.

you may have lost to the cup champs.

team took a bad break on that bad call. hard to recover from that

Terry is getting too old. Maybe he could take over as coach
Just where do you think you've been red night? I've had to handle the limeys all alone and they're hopping mad. Luckily it does not take a whole lotta Yanks to handle the sorry lot!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
28 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Just where do you think you've been red night? I've had to handle the limeys all alone and they're hopping mad. Luckily it does not take a whole lotta Yanks to handle the sorry lot!
lol...I was busy. meant to jump on yesterday and congratulate ghana on their impressive play against US

don't forget, it is a bannable offense to make fun of the english or their pathetic excuse for a soccer team on these forums

s

Moves
28 Jun 10

lol...I was busy. meant to jump on yesterday and congratulate ghana on their impressive play against US

don't forget, it is a bannable offense to make fun of the english or their pathetic excuse for a soccer team on these forums
oops! I guess I'm guilty many times over! WElcome back. NOw even the Mexicans are calling me retard! Look at the thread on Mexico's chances.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
28 Jun 10

oops! I guess I'm guilty many times over! WElcome back. NOw even the Mexicans are calling me retard! Look at the thread on Mexico's chances.
Mexico caught some bad breaks. there was alot of positives in that game for mexico and for the future. love that hernandez

s

Moves
28 Jun 10

Mexico caught some bad breaks. there was alot of positives in that game for mexico and for the future. love that hernandez
Indeed. But all I did was offer sober analysis. Mexican dude went unhinged. Hernandez is really, really good. However, until such time as they abandon the "Hacking" strategy instead of concentrating on scoring they will not evolve as a soccer nation. Just look up the game stats. Hack away! They woulda won hands down if hacks were the score difference instead of goals.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
28 Jun 10

Indeed. But all I did was offer sober analysis. Mexican dude went unhinged. Hernandez is really, really good. However, until such time as they abandon the "Hacking" strategy instead of concentrating on scoring they will not evolve as a soccer nation. Just look up the game stats. Hack away! They woulda won hands down if hacks were the score difference instead of goals.
hacking worked for Ghana. I was actually impressed with the way they contained messi. would be more impressed if everyone hadn't done the same thing

time to change the way these games are reffed.

need to add a second ref and two more assistants, plus a replay ref to review goals only