England v Germany (proper thread)

England v Germany (proper thread)

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Jun 10

Only post here if you love football and have a working knowledge of the rules, thank you.

I'm comfortable with the line up, no surprises I guess. The guys just need to hold the ball and settle the nerves in the first 15.

Come on ENGLAND!

rc

Moves
27 Jun 10
1 edit

Schweinsteiger is fit, Klose is back, Caucau is out, not sure about Özil , prediction, your doomed!

Moves
27 Jun 10

im just hoping its sorted in normal time, i cant handle more penalties.

C'MON ENGLAND!!!

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
27 Jun 10

Germany 3 x 1 England

Deutschland!!!!

S

Internet

Moves
27 Jun 10

Great match so far.

And that shot was across the line unlike Hurst's shot!

F

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by Svin1
And that shot was across the line unlike Hurst's shot!
a foot and a half

F

Moves
27 Jun 10

that's 18 inches for metric people

Moves
27 Jun 10

come on it was at least 15ft behind the line!!!

to be fair though, 1st half england have been -please insert the expletive of your choice-

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by FMF
that's 18 inches for metric people
Metric = 45cm

rc

Moves
27 Jun 10

haha, is this a cricket score!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Jun 10

to be fair germany have been awesome and england slightly better than they were in the group stages, but well done germany

rc

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by Silverstriker
to be fair germany have been awesome and england slightly better than they were in the group stages, but well done germany
its 4 for 1 in the first innings 😛

s

Moves
27 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Only post here if you love football and have a working knowledge of the rules, thank you.

I'm comfortable with the line up, no surprises I guess. The guys just need to hold the ball and settle the nerves in the first 15.

Come on ENGLAND!
Ha! Are you asking where I am this time? Well here I am! Got anything to say about your proven sorry side? Less attention to teammate's wive's and more to SOCCER then perhaps you'll form a winning side some day. Maybe this world cup may pique interest in SOCCER in merry England? Maybe they need a German coach to teach them how to play? Germans seem to have learned the game somewhat better!

BTW, I have some knowledge of the rules. Score more, you win! Score less, you're England! Outsmarted, outplayed, outcoached, outdone, outperformed (except the teammate's bedrooms), outclassed. Hmmm? Maybe that replay rule needs revisiting. All you Brit's scoffed at the idea. You sorry now?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Jun 10

Well, that was a rather awful display. Germans looked pretty decent going forward mind.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Ha! Are you asking where I am this time? Well here I am! Got anything to say about your proven sorry side? Less attention to teammate's wive's and more to SOCCER then perhaps you'll form a winning side some day. Maybe this world cup may pique interest in SOCCER in merry England? Maybe they need a German coach to teach them how to play? Germans seem to h ...[text shortened]... aybe that replay rule needs revisiting. All you Brit's scoffed at the idea. You sorry now?
Did you miss the OP?