England is doing a fine job.

England is doing a fine job.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS

Moves
29 Jun 10

s

Moves
30 Jun 10
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Evidently you do and intensely dislike truth. Several points: English are more skillful at bugering one another's girlfriends or wives; desperately need a striker that's not knock kneed and has some idea about how to score; need a real coach; can't scare birds off opponents' nets ain't gonna scare many defenses; slow, too old, too smug, too unskilled; overrated; need I go on? So you think they were even round of 16 material? No other team has been blown out so badly against an opponent the way England was. Scored all of three goals in four games. That sound like a good team? British Isles would have been more valiantly represented by Ireland. Too bad I bore you. British press seems to agree with me and not with you. Why take it out on me? Look at how much better Slovakia played against Netherlands with considerably lesser talent? For shame!

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
30 Jun 10

Do the England soccer players play with their dentures in or do they go naturally toothless? Same quaestion for the ladies team.

s

Moves
30 Jun 10

Originally posted by badmoon
Do the England soccer players play with their dentures in or do they go naturally toothless? Same quaestion for the ladies team.
Now you're gonna have the limeys set on you like a pack of toothless hyenas! On the other hand I can now have some company to deflect the attention. The limeys are quite taken by me and are quite grateful for pointing the truth out to them!

Santiago

Moves
30 Jun 10

It's football not soccer, you ingrates.

s

Moves
30 Jun 10

Originally posted by Hopster
It's football not soccer, you ingrates.
Only when England plays it! As in foo-foo-fooey-ball! Awful! Never been happier for a fraud team to get their hineys handed to them by a real team! Deutchland Uber Ales!

rc

Moves
30 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Only when England plays it! As in foo-foo-fooey-ball! Awful! Never been happier for a fraud team to get their hineys handed to them by a real team! Deutchland Uber Ales!
Lol 😵

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
30 Jun 10
1 edit

Evidently you do and intensely dislike truth. Several points: English are more skillful at bugering one another's girlfriends or wives; desperately need a striker that's not knock kneed and has some idea about how to score; need a real coach; can't scare birds off opponents' nets ain't gonna scare many defenses; slow, too old, too smug, too unskilled; o ...[text shortened]... much better Slovakia played against Netherlands with considerably lesser talent? For shame!
WOW.... I must have hit a sensitive area!! Hey guys, I was just trying to make the English footballers here feel a little better after a difficult loss. I didn't want to inflame any passions (they were inflamed enough already!) Sorry if I offended anyone. I still do think there were some grains of logic in my 1st post though.😛

In your face

Moves
30 Jun 10

Originally posted by monteirof
So... what's China doing wrong? gee
Communism. lol

s

Moves
01 Jul 10

Originally posted by bill718
WOW.... I must have hit a sensitive area!! Hey guys, I was just trying to make the English footballers here feel a little better after a difficult loss. I didn't want to inflame any passions (they were inflamed enough already!) Sorry if I offended anyone. I still do think there were some grains of logic in my 1st post though.😛
Get off it already! You are simply baiting both sides and you know it! Who are you to make anyone feel better? You sound like the insensitive dude at a funeral telling the widower there's plenty of nookie in his future. I accomplish more by making them hopping mad than you ever will. Like you said passions were already inflamed. I'm sure your intentions are good, just misguided! Grains are pretty dang small, so there!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Jul 10

Get off it already! You are simply baiting both sides and you know it! Who are you to make anyone feel better? You sound like the insensitive dude at a funeral telling the widower there's plenty of nookie in his future. I accomplish more by making them hopping mad than you ever will. Like you said passions were already inflamed. I'm sure your intentions are good, just misguided! Grains are pretty dang small, so there!
Scacchi you arse, are you ever going to lay off your anti-English whining? It's really getting boring now.

p

Moves
01 Jul 10

Lets see if you say Deutchland Uber aLas when the Argies are finnished with them !!!
If England had kept their shape and not resorted to stupid defenders playing in the opposition's half , Lampards goal making it 2-2 it might of been a different story .. Argentina will probably win about 4-1 as well !!!

rc

Moves
01 Jul 10

Originally posted by phil3000
Lets see if you say Deutchland Uber aLas when the Argies are finnished with them !!!
If England had kept their shape and not resorted to stupid defenders playing in the opposition's half , Lampards goal making it 2-2 it might of been a different story .. Argentina will probably win about 4-1 as well !!!
get your Bavarian Pilsner in Phil my son, none of that duff Ale you drink down there will do for the celebrations, Schweinsteiger is gonna rule the midfield, Die Mannschaft are gonna lift what rightfully belongs to them!

lets sing it together

Ich Liebe Deutschland! Ich Liebe Deutschland!

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
02 Jul 10

Originally posted by phil3000
Wow... And I thought New York Yankee fans were looney!🙄

s

Moves
02 Jul 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Scacchi you arse, are you ever going to lay off your anti-English whining? It's really getting boring now.
So don't read. Must not bore you entirely since you read and react. Get off the I'm anti-English. I am not. It's the sorry team I don't like. I detest precrowned kings of nothing, that's all. I also happen to firmly belive they stole the 1966 cup. So do many others. If you call my postings whining then I don't know what you've been reading. I have been gloating, not whining. I have not been half as nasty as the English press (tabloids) have been. Suggestion: don't read latter either.