Biggest disapointment in the NFL in 2014

Biggest disapointment in the NFL in 2014

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Dec 14

49ers!

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
26 Dec 14

Originally posted by Trev33
49ers!
Since you dislike the Cowboys..it must have been disappointing that the Cowboys beat the Philadelphia Eagles to become the division leader and then destroy the Indianapolis Colts 42 to 7 to become the NFC eastern divisional champions this year. And to think everyone pretty much thought the Colts were the favored team to win. Had they ever got their hands on the ball that might have been the case. But instead the Cowboys shoved the ball up their aspirated nose by way of rectum.

Moves
26 Dec 14

NE/Hawks are heading for the SP anyway so Dallas can have their fun, it won't last 😛 Brady picks up another ring.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
27 Dec 14

NE/Hawks are heading for the SP anyway so Dallas can have their fun, it won't last 😛 Brady picks up another ring.
Shut up you...I'm disappointed. 😠

~Lol~

Moves
28 Dec 14

Actually I'd rather see Dallas in the SB than Seattle.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

Why because you think Seattle has a better chance of losing?

Ps: You owe me a wimpy avatar...ya welsher.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
29 Dec 14

Seattle vs Dallas. Too close for me to call. It might come down to who wants it more.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
30 Dec 14

Originally posted by bill718
Seattle vs Dallas. Too close for me to call. It might come down to who wants it more.
I am going to be embarrassed for the boys if the Lions beat Dallas.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
02 Jan 15

49ers!
Yes and also the Eagles.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Jan 15

I must be the only Dallas Cowboys fan in the world. But I suppose now there must be many fans disappointed in the Detroit Lions. I am not one of them. Detroit played well. Dallas just got lucky a couple times.

Milwaukee, WI

Moves
11 Jan 15

Three cheers for the Packers! Go Pack Go!

Moves
12 Jan 15

Originally posted by cashthetrash
I must be the only Dallas Cowboys fan in the world. But I suppose now there must be many fans disappointed in the Detroit Lions. I am not one of them. Detroit played well. Dallas just got lucky a couple times.
I actually thought it should have been ruled a catch... a know, laws blah blah blah but come one if you can dive a outside the field and have the tip of the ball touch the corner of the endzone and for it to b ruled a touchdown surely that has to be a catch. Two feet inbounds while having possession of the ball, who cares if it hits the ground on the way down.

JO

Moves
12 Jan 15

I actually thought it should have been ruled a catch... a know, laws blah blah blah but come one if you can dive a outside the field and have the tip of the ball touch the corner of the endzone and for it to b ruled a touchdown surely that has to be a catch. Two feet inbounds while having possession of the ball, who cares if it hits the ground on the way down.
If the ground can't cause a fumble, why can the ground cause an incomplete pass?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by John Osmar
If the ground can't cause a fumble, why can the ground cause an incomplete pass?
The instant before a ground caused fumble, possession is clear.
The instant before a ground caused incomplete pass it is not clear.

w

Moves
13 Jan 15

I would say the Bungs but they are expected to lose, so never mind.