Biggest disapointment in the NFL in 2014

Biggest disapointment in the NFL in 2014

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
15 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
I would say the Bungs but they are expected to lose, so never mind.
The patriots are just like my bills they have been to 4 AFC championships in a row and only won one and we have yet to find out what they have this week if it will be a win or loss.

I hope it's the Colts versus Packers and the Colts win!

Moves
16 Jan 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
The patriots are just like my bills they have been to 4 AFC championships in a row and only won one and we have yet to find out what they have this week if it will be a win or loss.

I hope it's the Colts versus Packers and the Colts win!
Can you really see The Packers win in Seattle? I think Dallas would of had a better change against them. Hopefully they can do it though.

Hopefully Brady and the Pats can get it done though, beating Manning then Brady is just going to be a bit much for Luck I think. Saying that they should be a good bet for next year.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
16 Jan 15

Originally posted by Trev33
I actually thought it should have been ruled a catch... a know, laws blah blah blah but come one if you can dive a outside the field and have the tip of the ball touch the corner of the endzone and for it to b ruled a touchdown surely that has to be a catch. Two feet inbounds while having possession of the ball, who cares if it hits the ground on the way down.
I have to agree. I am not upset with the packers, in fact I am a big packers fan too, but come on you just can't beat the referees bad calls. After you hit the ground how many seconds or fractions of a seconds are you required to have to hold onto the ball? It was a perfect catch and if anything it was a catch and fumble recovery in the end zone. Next year.

Moves
16 Jan 15

Originally posted by cashthetrash
I have to agree. I am not upset with the packers, in fact I am a big packers fan too, but come on you just can't beat the referees bad calls. After you hit the ground how many seconds or fractions of a seconds are you required to have to hold onto the ball? It was a perfect catch and if anything it was a catch and fumble recovery in the end zone. Next year.
Bad ref calls ruin the game. How can a sport involving billions of dollars not have professional refs? It's the same as soccer in Europe, far to often refs ruin games.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

“Will Championship Sunday Come Down to a Kick?”

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/16/nfl-championship-weekend-adam-vinatieri-colts-patriots/

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

Go Green Bay Packers!

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
19 Jan 15

Originally posted by ketchuplover
Go Green Bay Packers!
Wow can you believe the sloppy luck of the Seattle Seahawks? The pack had them all the way until the last two thirds of the 4th quarter, and then special teams took over. Packers get beat in overtime. Come on...good game but almost unbelievable finish. We have to hand it to both teams for their defense though. The packers had too many chances to score touchdowns and blew it. Had to settle for field goals. 🙄

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
20 Jan 15

If the Seahawks win the Super Bowl. I think they're going to pull a Buffalo Bills four years in a row but this time the Seahawks will win all four!

HG

Moves
01 Feb 15

Originally posted by bill718
Seattle vs Dallas. Too close for me to call. It might come down to who wants it more.
Dallas was robbed in the Green Bay game, or they would have played in Seattle.