Argentina best attacking team??

Argentina best attacking team??

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
I'd gladly lose a little dignity if it meant scoring the most famous goal of all time as well as the goal many consider to be the greatest goal ever scored in the same game

Maradona is one of the 5 greatest players of all time and only an idiot would argue with that!
James, meet Dr Strangebrain.

m

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Palynka
You're English, not the English. Generalizations allow exceptions. Are you going to say the English don't like Rooney?
Most of them don't, no. He plays for Manchester United - that's enough. 🙂

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
10 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by mtthw
Most of them don't, no. He plays for Manchester United - that's enough. 🙂
In London people like him when he plays for England. At least that's my experience. If you doubt me, then open any popular newspaper whenever England is about to play and you'll see him being showered with praises. And we know how popular newspapers only write what people want to hear.

DS

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Seitse
Uh... o.k.?

🙄
It's against the TOS to irresponsibly change the post that you are quoting.

Alerted AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!1

DS

Moves
10 Sep 09

DS

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
I'd gladly lose a little dignity if it meant scoring the most famous goal of all time as well as the goal many consider to be the greatest goal ever scored in the same game

This is where we differ. Anyone who cheats so disgustingly in the biggest tournament around [and gets away with it due to incompetent officials] is immediately relegated to a non-entity status as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand you lot seem to think it's ok to cheat.

This is the basic difference between the English and "the rest". 😏

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
It's against the TOS to irresponsibly change the post that you are quoting.

Alerted AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!1
Shut up, non-sub scum.

And stay in the bottom of the barrel, free loader.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Sep 09

The teeth you mean?

DS

Moves
10 Sep 09

Originally posted by Seitse
The teeth you mean?
Plonker!

J

Moves
11 Sep 09

This is where we differ. Anyone who cheats so disgustingly in the biggest tournament around [and gets away with it due to incompetent officials] is immediately relegated to a non-entity status as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand you lot seem to think it's ok to cheat.

Absolutely loads of players would do the same thing in his position if they knew they'd get away with it as the emotion involved in such an important match sometimes makes players do "anything" to win...I'll admit though his chaseing after the ref afterwards was disgusting!

Also even if he's a cheating b***ard, that doesn't mean you can overlook his obvious amazing talent