‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Do you acknowledge my point about your intellectual dishonesty in how you rephrased the premise?
I stand by everything I have said, you are welcome to play your word games if you have run out of substance.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I stand by everything I have said, you are welcome to play your word games if you have run out of substance.
I’m not interested in you Fetchmybecker, you’re a jerk.

Moves
07 Mar 18

I’m not interested in you Fetchmybecker, you’re a jerk.
Resorting to insults when you run out of substance. Nothing new there.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
07 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
We all know you’re the client. The only time you’re the mental health professional is when you play role reversal with your doctor.
I have spoken openly about working in mental health, throughout the three years i've been on this site (both publicly in a variety of forums and in PMs). This has never wavered or been contradicted. As a 'grown-up', I have shared this information when it has been relevant to a given conversation. Making up stuff about oneself is what children do.

Again, as a mental health professional, I find your direct reference to the people I work with as 'nuts' as completely reprehensible and not something I would have expected from a professed Christian. Sure, you can dismiss this with your trademark trolling or you could get over yourself and retract your comments.

Failing that, kindly explain why personal remarks about your mother are not acceptable (not that I have ever done so) but personal comments about the vulnerable people I work with are okay.

I hope you take the time to reflect, before posting. If not, this will be our last exchange.

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I have spoken openly about working in mental health, throughout the three years i've been on this site (both publicly in a variety of forums and in PMs). This has never wavered or been contradicted. As a 'grown-up', I have shared this information when it has been relevant to a given conversation. Making up stuff about oneself is what children do.
...[text shortened]...

I hope you take the time to reflect, before posting. If not, this will be our last exchange.
When you say you work in mental health do you mean to say you are a psychiatrist or psychologist? Please be specific. A nurse that checks the vitals in a psychiatry ward also works in mental health as does a janitor that sweeps the floors of the psychiatry ward.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Mar 18

...[text shortened]...

Looks to me as though Romans1009 has been temporally retired.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
07 Mar 18

When you say you work in mental health do you mean to say you are a psychiatrist or psychologist? Please be specific. A nurse that checks the vitals in a psychiatry ward also works in mental health as does a janitor that sweeps the floors of the psychiatry ward.
No, I am neither a psychiatrist or a psychologist. (And have made this clear more than once). I have already shared that I manage a multi-disciplinary mental health team in London, that includes clinical psychologists. I have over 20 years experience in this field and enjoy my job very much. I hope you can say the same.

Moves
07 Mar 18

No, I am neither a psychiatrist or a psychologist. (And have made this clear more than once). I have already shared that I manage a multi-disciplinary mental health team in London, that includes clinical psychologists. I have over 20 years experience in this field and enjoy my job very much. I hope you can say the same.
So you’re a manager and don’t actually see patients?

Moves
07 Mar 18

Looks to me as though Romans1009 has been temporally retired.
Time for the trolls to high five each other.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
07 Mar 18

So you’re a manager and don’t actually see patients?
No. I manage a team 'and' carry a small caseload of clients.

This info is in the public domain as I have shared it with genuine people here that I respect and in the course of normal conversation. You are not somebody I would choose to share personal info with and have no actual interest in what I do.. Go pester somebody who cares.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Time for the trolls to high five each other.
You’ve only started using this new forum ‘tick’ of “trolls” since Romans1009 appeared.

Moves
08 Mar 18
1 edit

You’ve only started using this new forum ‘tick’ of “trolls” since Romans1009 appeared.
You and I both know I have called you out for trolling long before Romans appeared.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 18

You and I both know I have called you out for trolling long before Romans appeared.
I know nothing of the sort.

Moves
09 Mar 18

I know nothing of the sort.
Ignorance is bliss. 😉

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
09 Mar 18

Ignorance is bliss. 😉
A first-hand testimony.