Your spiritual network

Your spiritual network

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Have you had a bad experience in a church when you were younger?
No. I just recognised at an early age that the doctrine taught to me was contrary to what Jesus said.

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Well I thought I was Becker. Don’t tell me you guys moved off that; I didn’t get the memo
I now have a reference to a neurologist that I could refer them to. 😀

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
No. I just recognised at an early age that the doctrine taught to me was contrary to what Jesus said.
And do you think all churches preach a doctrine that is contrary to what Jesus taught is was it only your particular church?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18

And do you think all churches preach a doctrine that is contrary to what Jesus taught is was it only your particular church?
Many do. I have not studied the doctrine of all churches so I cannot say.

The doctrine of Jesus Christ is love your neighbour, good works, keeping away from sin and worldliness. This is the narrow road to the Kingdom of God.

Any other doctrine is false.

Moves
07 Feb 18

The doctrine of Jesus Christ is love your neighbour, good works, keeping away from sin and worldliness. This is the narrow road to the Kingdom of God.

Is there anything else you would add to 'the doctrine of Jesus Christ' as you put it, or is that it?

F

Moves
07 Feb 18
1 edit

You are you going to apologise to Romans for your malicious attack on him/her accusing him/her of being me?
I have commented on the similarities and quirks of what has been going on. Sure. Which post did I make a "malicious attack" in? If you find one, and if it's an "attack" and it's "malicious" I will apologize. Copy paste it.

T

Moves
07 Feb 18

Matthew 13
11Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. 12“For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. 13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

14“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

15FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’

16“But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. 17“For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I honestly can’t think of anyone whose opinion of me matters less to me than yours
Well good for you for at least trying

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Feb 18

There is no need for you to get excited, all the tests came back normal. I asked for the tests by the way. And I informed my principal on what I was going through and why I was doing the tests.
So you were undamaged when you went in and were confirmed to be undamaged. Time well spent following FMF and GoaD's advice then.

Moves
07 Feb 18

Would you care to explain which doctrine your church focused on that you disagree with?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18

Would you care to explain which doctrine your church focused on that you disagree with?
Nope. Post mortems are not my thing. If you want to discuss what Jesus preached Im in. Anything else is a waste of my time.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Matthew 13
11Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. 12“For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. 13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while ...[text shortened]... desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Indeed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Matthew 13
11Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. 12“For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. 13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while ...[text shortened]... desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Why are you screaming, amigo?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Well good for you for at least trying
I didn’t have to try that hard 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

Indeed.
Yeah, obeying the commandments gets you into heaven is a real mystery. It’s not like the Jews hadn’t been practicing that for thousands of years.