Your spiritual network

Your spiritual network

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You introduced the notion of "God haters" into the conversation. Was it "substantive" when you did so?
Yes, both substantive and factual

T

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I already addressed this and it’s clear you either didn’t read what I wrote, didn’t comprehend it or are just whizzing in the pool.

What was the purpose of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice if not for the forgiveness of sins? You’ve got a real mental block in acknowledging you’re a sinner.
If you have a point plainly state it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Not as substantive as "whizzing in the pool". Now there's real substance there.
Are you addressing this to FMF? He coined the phrase and was a frequent user of it. He had a bad case of projection, but I’ve since set him straight.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

If you have a point plainly state it.
You can’t answer the question and refuse to say if you’re an atheist or Christian.

Sad!

T

Moves
11 Feb 18
1 edit

Are you addressing this to FMF? He coined the phrase and was a frequent user of it. He had a bad case of projection, but I’ve since set him straight.
All I know is that it seems that you've been writing it to me and others. You're the one who keeps asking for something substantive, yet never seem to be able to formulate a cogent argument..

F

Moves
11 Feb 18

ThinkOf One: Not as substantive as "whizzing in the pool". Now there's real substance there.

"Poisoning the well" and "Pissing in the pool" are when one deliberately attributes things like "hate" or "hatred" to people one disagrees with in an effort to dismiss or undermine what they say or to justify not engaging it. It's quite specific. It's not used in the same sense as you use "whizzing" which is something you coined, not me, and which appears to be mere deflecting banter.

T

Moves
11 Feb 18
1 edit

You can’t answer the question and refuse to say if you’re an atheist or Christian.

Sad!
You seem to behave like this whenever you are unable to cogently refute someones argument.

It's unfortunate that you either refuse or are incapable of posting anything substantive. Make a cogent argument if you can instead of continuing with your juvenile antics.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

All I know is that it seems that you've been writing it to me and others. You're the one who keeps asking for something substantive, yet never seem to be able to formulate a cogent argument..
<You're the one who keeps asking for something substantive, yet never seem to be able to formulate a cogent argument.>

Sounds like projection to me, amigo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

You seem to behave like this whenever you are unable to cogently refute someones argument.

It's unfortunate that you either refuse or are incapable of posting anything substantive. Make a cogent argument if you can instead of continuing with your juvenile antics.
Are you capable of answering this question?

“What was the purpose of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice if not for the forgiveness of sins?”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

"Poisoning the well" and "Pissing in the pool" are when one deliberately attributes things like "hate" or "hatred" to people one disagrees with in an effort to dismiss or undermine what they say or to justify not engaging it. It's quite specific. It's not used in the same sense as you use "whizzing" which is something you coined, not me, and which appears to be mere deflecting banter.
As I said earlier, if you don’t think God haters are in this forum, it’s because you, as a pool-whizzing atheist, are incapable of seeing it.

F

Moves
11 Feb 18
1 edit

As I said earlier, if you don’t think God haters are in this forum, it’s because you, as a pool-whizzing atheist, are incapable of seeing it.
Name a couple of these people who you think believe in "God" but who supposedly "hate" him as well - this being your definition of "God haters" - that you have seen or engaged with over the last 10-11 days. Don't worry about whether I see it the same way as you; just say who it is you are referring to.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Name a couple of these people who you think believe in "God" but who supposedly "hate" him as well - this being your definition of "God haters" - that you have seen or engaged with over the last 10-11 days. Don't worry about whether I see it the same way as you; just say who it is you are referring to.
We already went over this, whizzmaster. Is this your faulty memory again or are you trolling?

Do you honestly not remember how I answered this request? It was less than 24 hours ago.

F

Moves
11 Feb 18

We already went over this, whizzmaster. Is this your faulty memory again or are you trolling?

Do you honestly not remember how I answered this request? It was less than 24 hours ago.
How many names of supposed "God haters" did you offer?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

How many names of supposed "God haters" did you offer?
Go back and check my answer. I don’t remember what I thread it was in but I responded less than 24 hours ago so it shouldn’t be hard to find

F

Moves
11 Feb 18

Go back and check my answer. I don’t remember what I thread it was in but I responded less than 24 hours ago so it shouldn’t be hard to find
Never mind about whether you remember the thread, do you remember the names of the "God haters" you had in mind?