You must be born again

You must be born again

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
The arrogance is in your assumption that out of all the world's religions, yours is the only true path.
Agreed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by KneverKnight
You missed the point of your kid getting an A.
I said it was nice.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by Beer n Pawn
does god ever tell you to strap dynamite to your body and ride the train system?
Never!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
How can you say "he saved the whole world", then?
Ok..let me rephrase that...He made it avaliable to the whole world to be saved, through His accomplishment.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Ok..let me rephrase that...He made it avaliable to the whole world to be saved, through His accomplishment.
I'd say his 'accomplishment' is outweighed by his decision to send the majority of his creations to hell.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Sep 05

Never!
Apparently your Monster God told people in the Old Testament to stick swords into babies and kill entire populations of cities and countries. That's even more bloodthirsty than one suicide bomber, ain't it? If your God told you to stick a sword in a baby (he's done it to others) would you do it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I'd say his 'accomplishment' is outweighed by his decision to send the majority of his creations to hell.
Not really...it's better than the whole world going to hell.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Apparently your Monster God told people in the Old Testament to stick swords into babies and kill entire populations of cities and countries. That's even more bloodthirsty than one suicide bomber, ain't it? If your God told you to stick a sword in a baby (he's done it to others) would you do it?
You say what you say, not understanding the OT...the people you refer to were Nephilim.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Sep 05

You sure make a lot of excuses for your idol.

As I've said many times before:

Omnipotent, Omniscient, Benevolent Creator + Fallen Creation = Supreme Negligence.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Sep 05

You say what you say, not understanding the OT...the people you refer to were Nephilim.
Oh boy. Is Darfius back under a new name?

Nephilim, UFO's, anal probes. I think so.

a

omnipresent

Moves
11 Sep 05

I think you should answer the question of whether you kill a baby if God told you to though...

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
11 Sep 05

the OT said god killed all the Nephilim in the flood. so who's not understanding the OT?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Sep 05

And yet a pretty sorry result for someone who's supposed to be all-loving, omnipotent, and omniscient.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Sep 05

Originally posted by angie88
I think you should answer the question of whether you kill a baby if God told you to though...
I can not answer that...that would be like what came first, the chicken or the egg?...😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Sep 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
the OT said god killed all the Nephilim in the flood. so who's not understanding the OT?
Goliath and many others came later. Actually I believe it was King David who destroyed the last of them, but I'm not sure, might have been someone else.