world population

world population

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Eladar
His was self confessed, yours is name calling.
Mine was directed at a hypothetical fish. Your reading comprehension is abysmal as usual.
My guess is your brain is incapable of understanding hypotheticals, although fake news doesn't bother you in the least.

Moves
05 Feb 17

His was self confessed, yours is name calling.
I can live with that.

P

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
apparently we are using up the planet. Countless documentaries tell me so. Forget climate change. We're going have to eat each other to survive.
Is god planning a huge cull? Ideas?
As for world population and food. There is no excuse for growing food. Any lack of doing so is just plain poor planning and peoples geed. I look at the areas in America that are void of vegetation, as in Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming and so on. We have the tech, knowledge, and capability to transform this land. Why not use it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Feb 17

You are an antichristian libtard. You are both predictable and ignorant of things beyond your ideological beliefs.

Hang around long enough and I will enlighten you on more things than just Christian beliefs.
Arrogant much?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
Errr. No. Paranoid, delusional fish.

(that is not directed at any poster, but at the scenario that I invented in which a fish worries about the oceans drying up).
What? A fish trying to find out the limits of it's ocean is paranoid or delusional? C'mon

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Pudgenik
As for world population and food. There is no excuse for growing food. Any lack of doing so is just plain poor planning and peoples geed. I look at the areas in America that are void of vegetation, as in Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming and so on. We have the tech, knowledge, and capability to transform this land. Why not use it.
I once mentioned that a lot of Australia could be transformed as well. One poster asked who was going to lay down all that infrastructure, and would I personally roll up my sleeves and help?

You bet I would

P

Moves
05 Feb 17

I once mentioned that a lot of Australia could be transformed as well. One poster asked who was going to lay down all that infrastructure, and would I personally roll up my sleeves and help?

You bet I would
I hear you.

When I hear all the BS about over population, running out of water and so on, I just roll my eyes

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Feb 17

I hear you.

When I hear all the BS about over population, running out of water and so on, I just roll my eyes
Yep, lets start building some desalination plants and laying down some pipes..

P

Moves
05 Feb 17

Yep, lets start building some desalination plants and laying down some pipes..
I have often thought that California could kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. A few desalination plants. Sell some of the water to Las Vegas. It would stop the fight between the ranchers and Las Vegas. It would pay for the plants, and they would have the water for all the farming done in the area

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Feb 17

I hear you.

I don't think it's all BS.
Have you seen the population curve?

Another 2 billion tipped to be born by 2050. All those people will have to be fed

E

Moves
06 Feb 17

I don't think it's all BS.
Have you seen the population curve?

Another 2 billion tipped to be born by 2050. All those people will have to be fed
Nature has a way of dealing with this without evil people trying to choose who to allow to live and who is not.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
06 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I don't expect you to question your scripture. I don't think you are capable of that.
I don't expect you to question your golden rule. I don't think you are capable of that because it's an absolute you keep on running away from.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
06 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I don't need to. Far-fetched figments of your imagination place no onus whatsoever on me to prove anything to you. How very puffed up of you to think they do.
Of course since you are only an infinite sceptic who takes no position apart from a 'gut feeling' you only have the right to attack everyone else's beliefs and don't have to defend your own since it's only have a 'gut feeling'.

F

Moves
06 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Of course since you are only an infinite sceptic who takes no position apart from a 'gut feeling' you only have the right to attack everyone else's beliefs and don't have to defend your own since it's only have a 'gut feeling'.
If you claim there is a supernatural creature of some kind that has communicated its wishes to you, the onus is on you to prove it.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
06 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you claim there is a supernatural creature of some kind that has communicated its wishes to you, the onus is on you to prove it.
All you have for your belief is a gut feeling, and this is enough for you. Yet you demand proof from me. Hypocritical don't you think?