Women to remain silent?

Women to remain silent?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dunno, what evidence do you have
you claim santa doesnt exist. by your own criteria you need to provide evidence that something doesnt exist. as 'personal belief' is not evidence, what is the evidence you have that santa doesnt exist?

rc

Moves
29 Jun 13
3 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
you claim santa doesnt exist. by your own criteria you need to provide evidence that something doesnt exist. as 'personal belief' is not evidence, what is the evidence you have that santa doesnt exist?
no my claim is I do not believe Santa exists, which is something quite different from the truth claim, there is no Santa, its an unsubstantiated belief, why must you try me with these transparent questions, its disrespectful dude, you gotta believe in me. I have already told you that I do not have evidence, what's wrong with you, you are not listening, that's double disrespect dude, why you messin with me?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
29 Jun 13
1 edit

no my claim is I do not believe Santa exists, which is something quite different from the truth claim, there is no Santa, its an unsubstantiated belief, why must you try me with these transparent questions, its disrespectful dude, you gotta believe in me. I have already told you that I do not have evidence, what's wrong with you, you are not listening, that's double disrespect dude, why you messin with me?
That wasn't your claim. You said, and I quote verbatim, 'they know he is not real'.

rc

Moves
29 Jun 13
3 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
That wasn't your claim. You said, and I quote verbatim, 'they know he is not real'.
well let me rephrase that then, 'they believe he is not real',

what will you do now against the little caravan? dig some more holes and cover them over with leaves?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
29 Jun 13

what will you do now against the little caravan? dig some more holes and cover them over with leaves?
Goalposts successfully moved.

rc

Moves
29 Jun 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Goalposts successfully moved.
give it up!

Moves
29 Jun 13

and just to cross the i's and dot the t's...........do you believe santa doesnt exist or do you know santa doesnt exist?

rc

Moves
29 Jun 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
and just to cross the i's and dot the t's...........do you believe santa doesnt exist or do you know santa doesnt exist?
you pendants know no bounds, do you, give it up, you are like wile e cayote trying to catch the roadrunner, it aint happening dude.

rc

Moves
29 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
Yes because women are things you buy in shops and exist solely for the purpose of given insecure men comfort...

And I can't possibly have any real issues with your whacked out beliefs so it must obviously be because I am not getting enough sex...

You're really quite offensive when you're an unthinking misogynistic idiot.
I didn't say enough dude, i said any, not getting any.😵

rc

Moves
29 Jun 13

meep meep

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jul 13

you pendants know no bounds, do you, give it up, you are like wile e cayote trying to catch the roadrunner, it aint happening dude.
The word is 'pedants', but being the knowledgable language person you clearly are [/eyeroll], you knew that.