Will God accept all religions?

Will God accept all religions?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Smart answer? What's wrong with you?

You claimed humans have only been on this planet for 6000yrs which is clearly not the case. I asked you to back up your claim and you threw your toys out the pram like a big baby accusing me of looking for an argument. Which was really a diversion tactic so you didn't have to answer my question.

All the other religions are a result of Satan, except the one you follow?
If they have even one belief that is pagan based..then yes they are not accepted by God. PS..that is in the Bible if you care..

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by rwingett
How can you possibly claim to know this? If there is a god, he certainly would not consider himself bound by human religions. There may be a god, with all earthly religions being imperfect strivings toward him. In this sense, there is no "Christian" god, or "Islamic" god, there would only be a god who patiently watches mankind flail away in their misguided attempts to understand him.
I am not speaking in specific terms of God, a god, any god. I could be talking about the Judeo-Christian god, Ra, Zeus....whatever. Not sure exactly what it is you read into what I said.

d

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by Badwater
I am not speaking in specific terms of God, a god, any god. I could be talking about the Judeo-Christian god, Ra, Zeus....whatever. Not sure exactly what it is you read into what I said.
Only One God.

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Only One God.
Well, it applied to yours, too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Religious groups who think they alone have what they call Truth and that salvation is dependent on knowing this Truth, is going to be in for the biggest shock when Christ returns. They are suffering from the kind of arrogant delusion similar to the Pharisees who Christ condemned. Chief of these are the Jehovah Witness. They think they have the salvation mark ...[text shortened]... science guides them to do whats right, they will be found worthy of salvation on judgment day.
So what are your odds?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by Conrau K
So what are your odds?
Im not interested in your odds.
Dont be interested in mine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jul 09

Im not interested in your odds.
Dont be interested in mine.
I'm interested in yours. What does God think of hypocrites?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

I'm interested in yours. What does God think of hypocrites?
You mean like Catholic priests?
Dunno .. ask him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 09

You mean like Catholic priests?
Dunno .. ask him.
I was thinking more about your supposed outrage towards pedophile priests compared with your savage jokes about victims.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

I was thinking more about your supposed outrage towards pedophile priests compared with your savage jokes about victims.
Dunno .. ask him.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by Badwater
You were talking as though the religion defined the god, who is subsequently bound by his followers' conception of him.

Any god is attached to only their religion, or is attached only to their followers' views of what is a/the legitimate religion.

Either that or it seemed as though you were claiming to know what such a god would think about worldly religions. If there is a god I don't see how we can assume he is a Christian god, or a Muslim god. Maybe there is a god who has no use for any of them.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 09

Dunno .. ask him.
No need. Scripture is ubundantly clear.

d

Moves
16 Jul 09

You were talking as though the religion defined the god, who is subsequently bound by his followers' conception of him.

[b]Any god is attached to only their religion, or is attached only to their followers' views of what is a/the legitimate religion.

Either that or it seemed as though you were claiming to know what such a god would think ...[text shortened]... he is a Christian god, or a Muslim god. Maybe there is a god who has no use for any of them.[/b]
Only One God.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Only One God.
Shut up. Nobody is the least bit interested in your gibberish.

d

Moves
16 Jul 09

Shut up. Nobody is the least bit interested in your gibberish.
No I don't have to shut up, and yes actually some people are interested in my thoughts.