Why I am a Christian

Why I am a Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 16
5 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Your "assurance" and "confidence" does not disguise the dark senseless magic-gangsterism which lies at the very core of the ideology you preach. While you do speak with "assurance" and "confidence" ~ as many slick and parrot-fashion ideologues often do, in all walks of life ~ your rather lame little cock the snook above shows another side of you - which is when you are rather brittle and petty, to my way of thinking at least.
Interesting contribution. I was really just talking to Fetch.

But what you could do is give us demonstration of how you discuss the Spirituality matters with less "dark senseless magic gangsterism".

We see you complain a lot. I don't think we ever see you supposedly show everyone how talking about the spiritual should be done.

If you're full of the genuine light, free from dark gangsterism and parroting ideologies and other awful methods, SHOW US

So, how is it done ??

Now if you come back with some contrived excuse why you are not here for that, how do we know you're not just disguising the empty nothingness of your own darkened "spritual" life ?

Should we assume that this inability or reluctance is your "tolerance" ?

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by sonship
Interesting contribution. I was really just talking to Fetch.
Yes about me, sonship. And you chose not to do it in a PM, so I shared what I thought.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

But what you could do is give us demonstration of how you discuss the Spirituality matters with less "dark senseless magic gangsterism".
I don't have some folk tales about imagined beings - devils and angels and whatnot - to offer you, sonship. I am not in competition with your superstitious beliefs.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't have some folk tales about imagined beings - devils and angels and whatnot - to offer you, sonship. I am not in competition with your superstitious beliefs.
You are evading.

I didn't say your talk had to include folk tales or imagined beings, devils, angels, cherubims, serephims, etc.

I said show us your talk of healthy Spirituality. Or are you ONLY able to bitch at others ?

Put two or three consecutive sentences together with some POSITIVE help on the pursuit of this spiritual aspect of human life.

Let me see you just put three none bitching sentences together, offering some positive explanation or help on the subject of Spirituality.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

If you're full of the genuine light, free from dark gangsterism and parroting ideologies and other awful methods, SHOW US
I do. I am what you see (or read). I am a person who is free from your parrotted ideology of depraved magic-gangsterism. I am showing you. I don't claim it's anything so grand as "genuine light" ~ presumably you believe that you offer "genuine light" here. I don't see how or what that might be. But if you reckon you do, then good for you. If all this mythology that you have internalized somehow gives your life meaning and purpose and if it stops you from doing horrid, immoral things to people, you're welcome to it.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

I said show us your talk of healthy Spirituality.
I have started whole threads - several times - on the subject of my take on our common spirituality and its potential and empowerment, all of which you have studiously avoided contributing to - every single time - as far as I recall.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I am not in competition with your superstitious beliefs.

People come to this Forum occasionally and espouse spiritual ideas that have nothing to do with Christian faith. Unless they make some false attack, I step aside and allow them to do their thing.

We have had some posts on Buddhism that I did not feel to compete with.
Only if I noticed some destructive false accusation against my faith, I might make a comment.

You have the freedom to constructively and positively offer your views of Spirituality.
Are you here to negate that such a dimension exists in human beings ?

If not, why don't you make some positive non-competitive posts on your vision of Spirituality. That is unless you see yourself as the grand inquisitor that there is no such aspect to our lives as Spirituality.

Is it impossible for you to outline any thoughts on the subject without vomiting all over explanations of important Bible passages and biblical concepts from Christians ?

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

Put two or three consecutive sentences together with some POSITIVE help on the pursuit of this spiritual aspect of human life.
I'd say, from a personal spiritual perspective, a good healthy first step would be to confront people with fantastical notions about a torturer god and their deeply misanthropic dogma about how "evil" everyone is, and just settling for a curiosity-suffocating slew of off-pat prefabricated mythologies and nonsensical doctrines,

And, instead, put your simply wondrous human faculties and capacities to work - as an individual - in the service and love of others, in the exploration of this word, and all it has to offer, and all it has to teach us, so that it can perhaps be made into a better place. You have never touched upon any of these things, as far as I am concerned.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

You have the freedom to constructively and positively offer your views of Spirituality. Are you here to negate that such a dimension exists in human beings ?
Don't be silly. "Negate that such a dimension exists in human beings"? You're being utterly daft, sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I have started whole threads - several times - on the subject of my take on our common spirituality and its potential and empowerment, all of which you have studiously avoided contributing to - every single time - as far as I recall.
I may have nothing to SAY about it !

YOU have the floor. You know I am about helping people to believe in Jesus.
That's what I am more interested in.

So I probably just didn't interfere. Let folks read, compare, search, weigh things on their own.

You don't need me crison your thread. Parallel threads can go on here.
And you should stop complaining and gather some folks in one of your threads to positively discuss your vision of Spirituality MINUS all things Jesus Christ related.

If you're so cock sure that I have nothing worth reading then just ignore me.
Tell everybody about how flourishing your spiritual life has been since you got away from Christians like me.

You apparently just hate to see some followers of Jesus write as if they may know something about what their talking about.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

If not, why don't you make some positive non-competitive posts on your vision of Spirituality.
Like I said, I have started many threads on the subject of my take on spirituality and its application - and posted tens of thousands of times - all of which you have studiously avoided contributing to or responding to.

Across these threads, and copiously on this forum, I have shared my ideas, views and principles about family, community, violence, gender, inequality, sexual relations, raising children, working, citizenship, education, morality, health, injustice, marriage, art, literature, music, philosophy, activism, politics, the environment, language, history, culture, and the list goes on.

All of what I testify to, propose, react against, believe in, and share, is all infused with my own personal spiritual dimension. You have never shown any interest in anything much on this forum other than regurgitating your own preferred specific ancient Hebrew mythology. I can scarcely remember you ever showing even the slightest bit of interest in anyone else's spiritual makeup - or what makes them tick - if they were not talking about your religion.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

You apparently just hate to see some followers of Jesus write as if they may know something about what their talking about.
I find you to be a profoundly superstitious man who peddles what is certainly the most depraved and ugly ideology that the human imagination has ever dredged up from its ghastliest recesses. You do so in public. Expect some push back.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

YOU have the floor. You know I am about helping people to believe in Jesus.
That's what I am more interested in. So I probably just didn't interfere. Let folks read, compare, search, weigh things on their own.
I am weighing what you say on my own, as you suggest. If you are not interested in weighing what I have said about that plethora of issues over the better part of a decade, and if you don't get how it's all an extension of my personal spirituality, then that is OK by me. I will continue to read, compare, search, and weigh what people like you say ~ on my own. As you suggest.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

Tell everybody about how flourishing your spiritual life has been since you got away from Christians like me.
I don't need to. I simply demonstrate it. I am not asking you to be impressed. If you believe that my outlook is the most depraved and ugly one that the human imagination has ever dredged up from its ghastliest recesses ~ or some such ~ then please feel free to say so. If you want to. Or don't. Do what you want.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

Is it impossible for you to outline any thoughts on the subject without vomiting all over explanations of important Bible passages and biblical concepts from Christians ?
Huh? What's "vomitting"? Are you ~ for example ~ "vomitting" over me now?