1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:31
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    More nonsense.
    You are wise to use few words.
    The more you talk the more exposed you get.

Your harping on obeying the commandments of Jesus is just about the same as someone harping on obeying the commands of Mohammed.

For Jesus is not really the Son of God in your "gospel".

The language is similar but the dictionary behind your language is that of the Jehovah's Witnesses or some other offshoot of the ancient heresy of Arianism.

Ie. "You must Do as I SAY. Forget MY example. Do as I SAY Do. Obey the commandments of this here ANOTHER JESUS that I announce to you who is not the Lord, the Son of God."

You're not a gospel preacher.
    You're a false prophet bringing "another Jesus" .

The first divine command to believe into Christ you seem not to have obeyed, because you have "another Jesus" you want to believe in.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:331 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Your harping on obeying the commandments of Jesus is just about the same as someone harping on obeying the commands of Mohammed.
    I think you've given us a glimpse of something here that you may regret having given. You may even wait a while and then tell fibs about how you never said it.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:373 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I think you've given us a glimpse of something here that you may regret having given. You may even wait a while and then tell fibs about having not said it.
    I would like to be able to retract what I have said about Rajk999.

If he can prove to me that he is not teaching about "another Jesus" I will eat my words and retract my charge.

I don't think you can assist him one way or the other.
    You best step aside and let him speak for his own case.

Any "glimpse" you've gotten in an unfavorable way about my posting is pretty anticlimactic at this date. Don't you think?

I mean like - "What else is new with you ??"
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:38
    You are wise to use few words.
    The more you talk the more exposed you get.

For Jesus is not really the Son of God in your "gospel".

The language is similar but the dictionary behind your language is that of the Jehovah' ...[text shortened]... st you seem not to have obeyed, because you have [b]"another Jesus"
    you want to believe in.[/b]
    I quote exactly what Jesus said in the Bible. The fact that you choose to liken that to the teachings of Mohammed shows how desperate, deluded and twisted your doctrine is.

Further proof that your heart is very far from Christ is your doctrine that only Christ can follow his commandments, and your constant postings that you have eternal life.

You have nothing. You are a lost soul, preaching a doctrine of Satan, because nothing you say even remotely resembles the teachings of Christ, rather you encourage disobedience to the commandment of Christ.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:40
    sonship:
    “But once you choose Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior to be yours - you have the gift of eternal life. ”

Divegeester:

Comment by me
    This is absolutely not scriptural. You do talk such error at times, in fact most of the time.

Post a scripture that specifically supports your claim about choosi ...[text shortened]... or to be yours - you have the gift of eternal life. ”

Prove me wrong Divegeestger.
    I don’t see anything about “choosing”; do you have anything about “choosing” or is this as far as your frilly-skirted argument goes?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:49
    I would like to be able to retract what I have said about Rajk999.
    "Obeying the commandments of Jesus" surely lies at the very heart of Christianity and the living of a Christian life. What that might have to do with Mohammed in your mind sounds like another one of your notions about what space aliens think of your god figure's glorifying torture.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:52
    I quote exactly what Jesus said in the Bible. The fact that you choose to liken that to the teachings of Mohammed shows how desperate, deluded and twisted your doctrine is.

Maybe Mohammed is not the best comparison. Maybe the arch angel Michael is a better comparison.

I don't think you have submitted to the FIRST command of God to receive Christ Jesus as the Lord in His deity.

Prove me wrong.
    Your Word of John 1:1,14 is not the Word Who was God.

So is your Logos, your Word there another god besides the God with Whom He was ?

Further proof that your heart is very far from Christ is your doctrine that only Christ can follow his commandments, and your constant postings that you have eternal life.

No, I have solid ground to say without CHRIST living in us we cannot make it to live unto God.

The SEED contains the life of victory. And the SEED is the life of God imparted into man in Jesus Christ.

"Everyone who has been begotten of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God." (1 John 3:9)

1.) Without being BEGOTTEN OF GOD there is no hope to escape the sinning life.

2.) WIthout the SEED that has the life of God there is no hope to escape the sinning life.

3.) The victory in obeying God in do to the SEED. For the SEED cannot sin.

4.) To the extent that the SEED of God permeates His influence throughout the soul there is victory over sin. Apart from the divine SEED there will be no victory.

5.) The victory is NOT IN our natural life. The victory is in the SEED. And our only hope in in being BEGOTTEN of God with the SEED implanted into our being.

This is what I mean that only Jesus can keep the commands of Jesus.

YOUR Jesus is an archangel and not the life of God.
    Admit this or force me to retract through a clear presentation of your Christology.

Why is it you have any confidence in YOUR natural obeying life apart from the SEED of God's life with which He BEGETS sons of God ?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:58

Maybe Mohammed is not the best comparison. Maybe the arch angel Michael is a better comparison.

I don't think you have submitted to the FIRST command of God to rec ...[text shortened]... n YOUR natural obeying life apart from the SEED of God's life with which He BEGETS sons of God ?
    Fabricating doctrines is all you are good at.

Show me this command in the Bible

I don't think you have submitted to the FIRST command of God to receive Christ Jesus as the Lord in His deity.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:591 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I don’t see anything about “choosing”; do you have anything about “choosing” or is this as far as your frilly-skirted argument goes?

So THIS is your beef ? The passages I wrote are about God FORCING Himself into men ? There is not CHOOSING on man's side.

That's your problem ?

So the goal post is now "Sonship you have to produce a verse which uses the word CHOOSE."

So your argument is that these statements are wrong -

But once you choose Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior to be yours - you have the gift of eternal life.

Once you receive Him into your spirit He will never leave you forever.

BECAUSE ... I did not include any passage with the word "CHOOSE" in it ?

Is that your argument ?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:031 edit
    Fabricating doctrines is all you are good at.

Show me this command in the Bible

The burden in on YOU to explain why Jesus is not God incarnate.

That burden in not on me.
    That is for YOU to make the case.

Prove that your Jesus is not "another Jesus" from the Word Who was God and became flesh - (John 1:1,14)
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:07
    The burden in on YOU to explain why Jesus is not God incarnate.

That burden in not on me.
    That is for YOU to make the case.

Prove that your Jesus is not [b]"another Jesus"
    from the Word Who was God and became flesh - (John 1:1,14) [/b]
    You said it was a command. You cannot substantiate that.
    Your doctrine is fabricated and is of men.
    There is no burden on me to disprove your false doctrine
    There is no such command in the Bible.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:131 edit

So THIS is your beef ? The passages I wrote are about God FORCING Himself into men ? There is not CHOOSING on man's side.

That's your problem ?

So the goal post is now "Sonship you have to produce a ...[text shortened]... SE ... I did not include any passage with the word "CHOOSE" in it ?

Is that your argument ?
    Divegeester, You're not nervous about committing to an argument are you?

Hmm, this favorite word of yours "WAFFLE" , may come in handy afterall applying to your hesitation ?

You need to see the word "CHOOSE" ???

Commit to an argument. Who knows? Maybe you have me this time.

COMMIT.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 14:15
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You say that fear is not the way to bring people to Christ and yet there are several posters in here, who you are friendly with, and who propagate a doctrine of fear of eternal torture, and yet never ever, not once in the decade I’ve been posting here, have I seen you challenge any of them over this in any of the dozens and dozens of threads there has been about it.

Why is that?
    My answer is the same as the last several times I answered this same question.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 05:582 edits
    Divegeester, what if anything is a " frilly-skirted argument" is your saying the lack of the word "choose" in those verses in some twisted way means that the gift of eternal life may be revoked once one receives Christ.

It is noted that after hours of waffling you're not going to commit to that being your debate.

Case closed.

But once you choose Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior to be yours - you have the gift of eternal life.

15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 06:083 edits

One can see that above "choose" and "receive" are pretty interchangeable.

Can Divegeester prove that the "receiv[ing]" in this verse can result in only TEMPORARY children of God ie. Begotten of God only for a temporary time.

Demonstrate it Divegeester.

" But as many as RECEIVED [aka chose] Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of God, to those who believe into His name.

Who were begotten not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." (John 1:12,13)

Divegeester, prove that it is possible for any of these "children of God" to be only temporarily God's children.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree