1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:06
    @kellyjay said
    I asked you to qualify which one of my beliefs you care about, I believe a lot of
    things about a lot of things, and you want to know about which ones?
    Ok you asked, so let me rephrase it in a much better, more succinct and more specific way than the casual throwaway version you presented to moonbus.

Let’s take your belief that Jesus will be overseeing the burning alive in hell, “in the presence of the Lamb’, that one.

Now as you have been telling people about this belief, and you yourself have admitted that you don’t like it even though you believe it… suppose you are wrong about this belief and in talking about it you have been putting off potential Christians who like you, and me, don’t like it… but you are shown to be wrong about it … what consequences do you think there will be for you?

I hope that’s specific enough for you not to have to dodge it again.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:15
    @divegeester said
    Ok you asked, so let me rephrase it in a much better, more succinct and more specific way than the casual throwaway version you presented to moonbus.

Let’s take your belief that Jesus will be overseeing the burning alive in hell, “in the presence of the Lamb’, that one.

Now as you have been telling people about this belief, and you yourself have admitted that you d ...[text shortened]... think there will be for you?

Nothing if I'm wrong, it is an upcoming event that will not happen, and if I'm right
    and you are wrong?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:17
    @kellyjay said
    Nothing if I'm wrong, it is an upcoming event that will not happen, and if I'm right
    and you are wrong?
    From my point of view, the momentous/ominous things you imagine to be real - in this regard - do not create any jeopardy or moral hazard; they are simply interesting notions to discuss.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:25
    @fmf said
    From my point of view, the momentous/ominous things you imagine to be real - in this regard - do not create any jeopardy or moral hazard; they are simply interesting notions to discuss.
    Thank you for your opinion.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:29
    @kellyjay said
    Thank you for your opinion.
    Thanks for your utterly incoherent opinions about supernatural torture and immortality.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 09:381 edit
    @kellyjay said
    and you are wrong?
    Then why are there consequences if the things which Moonbus believes are wrong?

And what about all the people you will have put off of Christ with your incorrect heinous doctrines…what will be the consequence of that!?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 10:24
    @divegeester said
    Then why are there consequences if the things which Moonbus believes are wrong?

And what about all the people you will have put off of Christ with your incorrect heinous doctrines…what will be the consequence of that!?
    Specifics, what things which Moonbus believes in are you referring to?

The bottom line is not me, it is God, everyone is going to answer to Him for what
    was done in His Kingdom to those He loves, which is everyone. I will give an account
    for my actions every single one of them, every word I have spoken, all the things I
    have done and didn't do, say and didn't say, nothing will remain a secret, as it will
    be with everyone else.

Do you think becoming a Christian is possible without God, or is it an act of God
    accepting us that we become a Christian?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 12:02
    @kellyjay said
    Specifics, what things which Moonbus believes in are you referring to?

The bottom line is not me, it is God, everyone is going to answer to Him for what
    was done in His Kingdom to those He loves, which is everyone. I will give an account
    for my actions every single one of them, every word I have spoken, all the things I
    have done and didn't do, say and didn't say, noth ...[text shortened]... Christian is possible without God, or is it an act of God
    accepting us that we become a Christian?
    You’re dodging … again.

Now as you have been telling people about this belief, and you yourself have admitted that you don’t like it even though you believe it… suppose you are wrong about this belief and in talking about it you have been putting off potential Christians who like you, and me, don’t like it… but you are shown to be wrong about it … what consequences do you think there will be for you?

9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 16:58
    @divegeester said
    You’re dodging … again.

Now as you have been telling people about this belief, and you yourself have admitted that you don’t like it even though you believe it… suppose you are wrong about this belief and in talking about it you have been putting ...[text shortened]... hink there will be for you?

I believe the Word of God which is where all the scriptures is located telling all that hell is real, and that righteousness, holiness, goodness according to God’s standards not man’s is going to be the bar we are all going to be judged,

I noticed you didn’t apply the same “what if I am wrong standard” to yourself! What if you are wrong? Every time we apply a standard to another we should consider it being applied to us.

I don’t think dressing realty up to make it look better than it is, is wise. Life can be horrible without God there is no hope that will not vanish as soon as we leave this life.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 22:53
    @kellyjay said
    I believe the Word of God which is where all the scriptures is located telling all that hell is real, and that righteousness, holiness, goodness according to God’s standards not man’s is going to be the bar we are all going to be judged,

I noticed you didn’t apply the same “what if I am wrong standard” to yourself! What if you are wrong? Every time we apply a standard to ...[text shortened]... ife can be horrible without God there is no hope that will not vanish as soon as we leave this life.
    Once again… your dodge of my question is noted.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 23:55
    @divegeester said
    Once again… your dodge of my question is noted.
    On no, I've been noted!
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 05:01
    @kellyjay said
    On no, I've been noted!
    It’s ok if you don’t want to talk about this, really.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 09:49
    @divegeester said
    It’s ok if you don’t want to talk about this, really.
    I'm talking, and I'm answering questions repeatedly, but you are not, you have not
    answered any of mine, you just repeat yours even after an answer has been given.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 10:13
    @kellyjay said
    I'm talking, and I'm answering questions repeatedly, but you are not, you have not
    answered any of mine, you just repeat yours even after an answer has been given.
    Ok I’ll try again

If you are wrong about eternal torture and you have been putting people off of Christ by propagation of the doctrine, then what are the consequences for you?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 10:35
    @divegeester said
    Ok I’ll try again

If you are wrong about eternal torture and you have been putting people off of Christ by propagation of the doctrine, then what are the consequences for you?
    None if there are no consequences for sin.
    If you are wrong, you put people off God's warning, what do you think the
    consequences for you will be?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree