1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 10:38
    @kellyjay said
    None if there are no consequences for sin.
    Nevermind the “if” qualification… just answer the question!

LOL in the other thread you are accusing me of not answering questions ~ just look are you trying to wriggle out of answering this one.

What are consequence for you if you are wrong?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 10:38
    @kellyjay said
    If you are wrong, you put people off God's warning, what do you think the
    consequences for you will be?
    I will answer unequivocally once you have!
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 20:25
    @divegeester said

LOL in the other thread you are accusing me of not answering questions ~ just look are you trying to wriggle out of answering this one.

I did answer, no consequences since there would be no consequences. How many
    time will this need repeating before it sinks in?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 20:26
    @divegeester said
    I doubt it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 21:32
    @kellyjay said
    I doubt it.
    Then duck out…
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 22:47
    @divegeester said
    Then duck out…
    Duck out of what, you asking questions repeatedly after receiving an answer and
    promising something you have no intention of following through with. There has
    to be something here to duck out of the only one ducking is you.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 01:52
    @kellyjay said
    Duck out of what, you asking questions repeatedly after receiving an answer and
    promising something you have no intention of following through with. There has
    to be something here to duck out of the only one ducking is you.
    God sends rain to the good and the evil ducks alike.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 02:01
    @divegeester said
    It smacks of cowardice and a lack of integrity and conviction for someone to make their "unequivocal" answer contingent upon someone else's answer.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 02:201 edit
    "As she rises to her apology" is such a great line.

Just learned that this was co-written by Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins.

"What a Fool Believes"

YouTube
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 02:44
    @kevin-eleven said
    It smacks of cowardice and a lack of integrity and conviction for someone to make their "unequivocal" answer contingent upon someone else's answer.
    He throws qualifiers out there to justify his not responding, he acts as if he needs
    me to justify him speaking the truth as he sees it, if I don't answer him as he sees
    fit he is justified in not responding in kind. Your right, cowardice, and lack of
    integrity.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 02:53
    @divegeester said

Peace be with you.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 19:22
    @kellyjay said
    He throws qualifiers out there to justify his not responding, he acts as if he needs
    me to justify him speaking the truth as he sees it, if I don't answer him as he sees
    fit he is justified in not responding in kind. Your right, cowardice, and lack of
    integrity.
    What are the consequences for you if you are wrong about eternal suffering and through the propagation of that doctrine you have put people off of Christ?

Simply question.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 19:31
    @divegeester said
    What are the consequences for you if you are wrong about eternal suffering and through the propagation of that doctrine you have put people off of Christ?

Simply question.
    None same answer I gave earlier you failed to grasp,
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:121 edit
    @kellyjay said
    None same answer I gave earlier you failed to grasp,
    No, the previous answer you gave was… “None IF … (such as such), you qualified it with an “if”.

OK, so you are (finally) saying have absolutely NO consequences if you are wrong in your beliefs even if you have led people away from Christ.

So back to my original point, which was why should there be consequences for Moonbus if he is wrong? Which is what you asked him on page 27 first post.

PS interestIy a couple of posts later you assert that “There are consequences to all the things we do and say”, and yet here you are now excluding yourself from that!
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 09:47
    @divegeester said
    No, the previous answer you gave was… “None IF … (such as such), you qualified it with an “if”.

OK, so you are (finally) saying have absolutely NO consequences if you are wrong in your beliefs even if you have led people away from Christ.

So back to my original point, which was why should there be consequences for Moonbus if he is wrong? Which is what you asked him ...[text shortened]... onsequences to all the things we do and say”, and yet here you are now excluding yourself from that!
    I've been asking you a string of questions attempting to get you to acknowledge
    them, you have repeatedly failed and have attempted to cast the blame on me
    for your lack of forthrightness, what a coward you are dive, there is no other way
    to put it, a hypocritical coward, demanding what you refuse to do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree