Who do you worship?

Who do you worship?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
In order to worship the Father, you must have a focal point for that worship, which should be Jesus Christ, the Son of God. How else can you worship the Father? When you worship the Father do you just worship the air or what? How do you worship the Father? I don't think you know. You are just repeating the propaganda that you have been indoctrinated with by the watchtower Society. You are really worshipping the Watchtower Society aren't you?
One is to worship God Almighty "only" and Jesus is the mediator between us and God Almighty. Jehovah is the "focal point" with our worship, not Jesus. Jesus is the mediator and the one whom his Father Jehovah has given the keys or respondsabilty to govern and rule God's Kingdom.
No where does the Bible say we are to worship Jesus...............ever.
This fact you have still not proven other wise.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Mar 14

Originally posted by galveston75
One is to worship God Almighty "only" and Jesus is the mediator between us and God Almighty. Jehovah is the "focal point" with our worship, not Jesus. Jesus is the mediator and the one whom his Father Jehovah has given the keys or respondsabilty to govern and rule God's Kingdom.
No where does the Bible say we are to worship Jesus...............ever.
This fact you have still not proven other wise.
Without Jesus there is no clear concept of God. God would just be anything one can imagine.

Moves
03 Mar 14

But there should be at least one somewhere it would seem according to the trinity as they say they all three are equal as the holy spirit is also one of the three godheads they say. Right?

Seems something is wrong with their idea of the basic thought of the trinity if there are no scriptures that say to worship the holy spirit.

In fact every scri ...[text shortened]... in the bible related to this all seem to say worship God the Father only as Jesus himself said.
Are you going to answer this post from me from further up:

According to you in this forum, Jesus is "mighty god" as referred to in Isaiah 9. Isn't "mighty god" worthy of worship?

Moves
05 Mar 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you going to answer this post from me from further up:

According to you in this forum, Jesus is "mighty god" as referred to in Isaiah 9. Isn't "mighty god" worthy of worship?
Bump for Galveston.

Moves
06 Mar 14
1 edit

Why do the JWs here always use the "disappear" tactic when they don't want to answer questions?

Moves
06 Mar 14

Why do the JWs here always use the "disappear" tactic when they don't want to answer questions?
Last bump; out of boredom more than anything else.

Moves
08 Mar 14

Last bump; out of boredom more than anything else.
One for the road...

Moves
14 Mar 14

For Galveston.

Moves
15 Mar 14

For Galveston.

rc

Moves
16 Mar 14

For Galveston.

wow stalking the Gman or what, why dont you harass and stalk someone else?

Moves
16 Mar 14
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Oh, I thought you may have decided to actually ballz up and answer the question as Galveston is apparently unable or unwilling to.

I am disappoint.. :'(

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
16 Mar 14

Jesus said this:
Matthew 4:10
Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve.
In the never ending discussions on the trinity, how does one understand this scripture?
Did Jesus say to worship him?
Did Jesus say to worship the holy spirit?
The OP asks who do you worship. My answer : Namaste

Moves
16 Mar 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Robbie, do you think it is reasonable forum etiquette to open a thread and then ignore related posts, comments and questions because they challenge your belief system?

Moves
16 Mar 14

A sincere umpteenth bump for the originator of this thread:

For Galveston.

Moves
16 Mar 14

PS: I'm not going away...