who are the 144,000?

who are the 144,000?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
19 Aug 09
2 edits

Originally posted by duecer
So the Holy Spirit is seperate from God?
if you will note, Jaywill stated that the Holy spirit was God, care to explain that? Jesus has a name, God has a name, Jehovah, what is the Holy spirits name?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
19 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
if you will note, Jaywill stated that the Holy spirit was God, care to explain that?
I asked you first

rc

Moves
19 Aug 09

Originally posted by duecer
I asked you first
i dont know?

j

Moves
19 Aug 09

oh Jaywill please, there is God the Father, Christ the son and the Holy Spirit. If you want to believe that these three distinct entities are part of a triune God, then be my guest!
==============================
oh Jaywill please, there is God the Father, Christ the son and the Holy Spirit. If you want to believe that these three distinct entities are part of a triune God, then be my guest!
==================================

I do not have to be your guest. There is God the Father, God the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit is God.

And be careful that you don't end up like galvaston, saying that he gives up and I win. Not that there is any gloating about it from me.

At least he had the good sense to know he could not refute what I wrote. You may be more hard headed. But the Triune God is a revelation in the Bible.

Arius and Russell got what they deserved for trying to hoodwink the Christian church otherwise.

rc

Moves
19 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]==============================
==================================

I do not have to be your guest. There is God the Father, God the Son of God, and the Holy Arius and Russell got what they deserved for trying to hoodwink the Christian church otherwise.[/b]
God the Son of God, Lol, whatever

i do not blame Galveston for giving up, in fact, i think it is rather admirable myself, for no doubt he realised the utter futility of discussing something that is not based on reason.

(2 Timothy 2:14) . . .Keep reminding them of these things, charging them before God as witness, not to fight about words, a thing of no usefulness at all because it overturns those listening.

(2 Timothy 2:23-26)  Further, turn down foolish and ignorant questionings, knowing they produce fights. But a slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, keeping himself restrained under evil,  instructing with mildness those not favourably disposed; as perhaps God may give them repentance leading to an accurate knowledge of truth....

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
19 Aug 09

i dont know?
an honest answer I suppose.

j

Moves
19 Aug 09
1 edit

if you will note, Jaywill stated that the Holy spirit was God, care to explain that? Jesus has a name, God has a name, Jehovah, what is the Holy spirits name?
================================
=====================================

The Holy Spirit's name.? "The Lord"

"Now THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT" (2 Cor. 3:17)

Now go to the opening salutation of Second Corinthians and discover WHO the Lord is ... "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST." (2 Cor. 1:2)

Now watch Robbie do the Watchtower Twist.

rc

Moves
19 Aug 09

[b]================================

Now g ...[text shortened]... HE LORD JESUS CHRIST." (2 Cor. 1:2)[/b]

Now watch Robbie do the Watchtower Twist.[/b]
see the above text, taken from not the watchtower publication but the Bible,

j

Moves
19 Aug 09

i do not blame Galveston for giving up, in fact, i think it is rather admirable myself, for no doubt he realised the utter futility of discussing something that is not based on reason.

(2 Timothy 2:14) . . .Keep reminding them of these things, charging them before God as witness, not to fight about words, a thi ...[text shortened]... disposed; as perhaps God may give them repentance leading to an accurate knowledge of truth....
===================

Hebrews 1:8 after you get your breath from laughing, look it up.

rc

Moves
19 Aug 09
2 edits

[b]================================

Now g HE LORD JESUS CHRIST." (2 Cor. 1:2)[/b]

Now watch Robbie do the Watchtower Twist.[/b]
the holy spirits name, the lord, give me peace Jaywill, the Lord, haha, what type of name is 'the Lord?' , is it a proper name?

now you will be pleased to answer how the holy spirit is God, this should be interesting to note your contortions, so if you please.

rc

Moves
19 Aug 09
1 edit

[b]===================

Hebrews 1:8 after you get your breath from laughing, look it up.[/b]
(Hebrews 1:8) . . .But with reference to the Son: “God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your kingdom is the scepter of uprightness.

uhu, so what has this got to do with anything remotely resembling the ludicrous, 'God the son of God'

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Aug 09

[ There is a secret rapture. And some people will be taken without Christ being seen.
I respect your scholarly approach J.

The bible talks about Christ's return as being sudden and without warning i.e. no indicators such as 144,000 people just disappearing.

Also at his coming "every eye shall see him" "from the east to the west"

I don't see a rapture in scripture.

j

Moves
20 Aug 09
1 edit

(2 Timothy 2:14) . . .Keep reminding them of these things, charging them before God as witness, not to fight about words, a thi ...[text shortened]... disposed; as perhaps God may give them repentance leading to an accurate knowledge of truth....
And this passages warns me about you and your Kingdom Hall heretics:

"If anyone teaches diffeent things and does not consent to healthy words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the teaching which is according to godliness,

He is blinded with pride, understanding nothing, but is deseased with questionings and contentions of words, out of which come envy, strife, slanders, evil suspicions, perpetual wranglings of men corrupt in mind and depraved of the truth ..." (1 Tim. 6:3-5)

j

Moves
20 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester

The bible talks about Christ's return as being sudden and without warning i.e. no indicators such as 144,000 people just disappearing.

=======================

I will take that as a compliment. Thanks.

=========================

If there is no rapture there will be no tribulation. For it is the rapture of the overcomers that causes the great tribulation to commence.

Rapture is a stategic move in the spiritual warfare. And without it the last three and one half years of the church age have no catalyst.

j

Moves
20 Aug 09

===========================

How do you know that there could not be a rapture AND the verse you refer to ALSO could be true concerning another moment ?