1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 10:15
    @secondson said
    Then why do you degrade people? Why do you insult people? Why is your language so full of vitriol against a person?

Why can't you discuss the topic rationally without assaulting a person's character?

Because you hate people?
    This is a bit rich, coming from you joseph.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:18
    @fmf said
    Oh the irony.
    Yes. To a degree. I'm not perfect. But Rajk is over the top with his degrading vitriol.

And where are you when Rajk makes his proclamations of biblical truth? Where are your endless questions to Him when he does? When do you ever tell Rajk about his man made myths and fables, and question him with regards to his "torturer god ideology"?

This debate is lopsided and obtuse.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:24
    @divegeester said
    This is a bit rich, coming from you joseph.
    Perhaps, but you're just as much to blame as anyone else. Your guile and contempt is thinly veiled.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:30
    @rajk999 said
    I hate lies and liars just like God and Christ hates these things and people as well:
    That's about the only thing you've ever said that's true.

You hate, and you hate those that God loves. You are in violation of the commandment of Jesus.

Matthew 5:43:45
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
    That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

You are a liar and a hypocrite, and totally confused about the meaning of the texts of scripture.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:38
    @secondson said
    Yes. To a degree. I'm not perfect. But Rajk is over the top with his degrading vitriol.

And where are you when Rajk makes his proclamations of biblical truth? Where are your endless questions to Him when he does? When do you ever tell Rajk about his man made myths and fables, and question him with regards to his "torturer god ideology"?

He makes more moral sense than you do. So that makes him more interesting.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:43
    @secondson said

Where are you when sonship posts his twisted lies about the doctrine of Paul. I identified an outright lie [this is about the 10th time], in the thread 'Beware of the writings of the Watchman'. You are a biased Christian who supports false doctrines and lies.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:45
    @fmf said
    I would like to add that I make more moral sense because I repeat the teachings of Christ. These teachings appeal to people who have a natural grasp of what good and righteous is all about. Those who resist the teachings of Christ are of the Devil.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 13:55
    @secondson said
    That's about the only thing you've ever said that's true.

You hate, and you hate those that God loves. You are in violation of the commandment of Jesus.

Matthew 5:43:45
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray fo ...[text shortened]...

You are a liar and a hypocrite, and totally confused about the meaning of the texts of scripture.
    Get your head our of the sand. God loves righteousness and hates sin and evil. Your doctrine promotes sin and evil and discourages good works and righteousness.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:09
    @fmf said
    It makes "more moral sense" to lambaste others?

If Rajk is so interesting why don't you challenge him about what he believes in the same way you do others?

It's called double-dealing, or duplicity. You, divegeester and Rajk have a common foe in this forum, and you fail to acknowledge how particularly nasty a fellow Rajk is.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:17
    @rajk999 said
    I would like to add that I make more moral sense because I repeat the teachings of Christ. These teachings appeal to people who have a natural grasp of what good and righteous is all about. Those who resist the teachings of Christ are of the Devil.
    You're such a clown. You reply to an atheist your rationale for being a hate monger.

FMF doesn't believe anything you believe relative to the truth of the scriptures, yet because you're so inebriated with the rightness of your hatred of your fellow man that you have the audacity to link yourself and your faith with an unbeliever, apparently for mutual support.

You're a hypocrite and a liar.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:18
    @secondson said
    It makes "more moral sense" to lambaste others?

If Rajk is so interesting why don't you challenge him about what he believes in the same way you do others?

It's called double-dealing, or duplicity. You, divegeester and Rajk have a common foe in this forum, and you fail to acknowledge how particularly nasty a fellow Rajk is.
    What is the name for you then? Some of the worst insults that are well-documented on this forum is from the mouth of one you support. You support his false doctrines and also his insults. Sonship is way ahead of me in the insults department.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:19
    @rajk999 said
    Your doctrine promotes sin and evil and discourages good works and righteousness.
    You are a liar.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:21
    @secondson said
    You're such a clown. You reply to an atheist your rationale for being a hate monger.

FMF doesn't believe anything you believe relative to the truth of the scriptures, yet because you're so inebriated with the rightness of your hatred of your fellow man that you have the audacity to link yourself and your faith with an unbeliever, apparently for mutual support.

You're a hypocrite and a liar.
    My fellow man, my brothers in Christ are the ones who promote good works and righteousness as Jesus commanded. Some atheists do just that. You dont. When Jesus returns Im pretty sure he will set you and your false doctrines straight. But I suggest you dont wait for that time as it will too late.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:25
    @rajk999 said
    What is the name for you then? Some of the worst insults that are well-documented on this forum is from the mouth of one you support. You support his false doctrines and also his insults. Sonship is way ahead of me in the insults department.
    You start it, you and divegeester, and FMF is just more subtle and clever about it.

Do you actually think that sonship, Kelly, whodey, suzianne, myself and others can't see through the word games you're playing?
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:32
    @rajk999 said
    My fellow man, my brothers in Christ are the ones who promote good works and righteousness as Jesus commanded. Some atheists do just that. You dont. When Jesus returns Im pretty sure he will set you and your false doctrines straight. But I suggest you dont wait for that time as it will too late.
    You're nuts. Accusing me of promoting anything other than good works and the righteousness of God is the evidence that you are a liar.

A bold face hypocritical liar, and a hate monger. You promote hatred, and you lie about the Word of God. And you know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree