1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:35
    @rajk999 said
    When Jesus returns Im pretty sure he will set you and your false doctrines straight. But I suggest you dont wait for that time as it will too late.
    Therein is the evidence that you promote hate.

Do you actually think you can turn the return of Jesus into a threat against me? You clown.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:45
    @rajk999 said
    What is the name for you then? Some of the worst insults that are well-documented on this forum is from the mouth of one you support. You support his false doctrines and also his insults. Sonship is way ahead of me in the insults department.
    You deluded clown! Every single post of your, divegeester's and FMF's are filled with a continuous barrage of hate speech, ad hominem attacks, ridicule and vile cruel vitriol.

Sonship is a good man and a faithful Christian. You're just too filled with ugliness to recognize it, and he patiently endures your abject ignorance until he finally bites back every once in a while.

You guys are so enamored with yourselves you can't see how foul and offensive your hatred appears in these threads.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:55
    @secondson said
    You deluded clown! Every single post of your, divegeester's and FMF's are filled with a continuous barrage of hate speech, ad hominem attacks, ridicule and vile cruel vitriol.

Sonship is a good man and a faithful Christian. You're just too filled with ugliness to recognize it, and he patiently endures your abject ignorance until he finally bites back every once in a whil ...[text shortened]... enamored with yourselves you can't see how foul and offensive your hatred appears in these threads.
    Preachers of mouth worship, like you and sonship are not the faithful according to Christ.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 21:03
    @rajk999 said
    Preachers of mouth worship, like you and sonship are not the faithful according to Christ.
    You obviously have a God complex.

"A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct." wiki
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 23:24
    @secondson said
    "Hate speech"?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 23:28
    @secondson said
    The irony.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:37
    @fmf said
    "Hate speech"?
    Aren't you going to question Rajk about him saying he hates people?

Don't be a douche. Ask Rajk about his theology that's justifies his hatred of people.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:47
    @divegeester said
    The irony.
    The irony is that you're allied with Rajk and his hateful language when you fail to challenge the theology he uses to justify hating people.

You're no different. You, FMF and Rajk have effectively ruined this forum and any chance of there being a rational discourse relative to anything spiritual. You should be banned.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:56
    @secondson said
    Aren't you going to question Rajk about him saying he hates people?
    I am asking you about your suggestion that my posts are "filled with a continuous barrage of hate speech".
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:57
    @secondson said
    Ask Rajk about his theology that's justifies his hatred of people.
    "His hatred of people"?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 04:36
    @secondson said
    Every single post of your, divegeester's and FMF's are filled with a continuous barrage of hate speech, ad hominem attacks, ridicule and vile cruel vitriol.
    Every single post of mine is “filled filled with a continuous barrage of hate speech, ad hominem attacks, ridicule and vile cruel vitriol.” ??

Are you unwell or something?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 04:39
    @secondson said
    The irony is that you're allied with Rajk and his hateful language when you fail to challenge the theology he uses to justify hating people.

You're no different. You, FMF and Rajk have effectively ruined this forum and any chance of there being a rational discourse relative to anything spiritual. You should be banned.
    Actually I completely disagree with Rajk999’s doctrinal philosophy and we have argued about it tirelessly over the years. I just don’t bother anymore.

Your claim that I am “allied” to him is unsupportable nonsense driven by your online angry-man mindset.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 04:43
    @secondson said
    If you feel that any of my posts deserve even an “alert” you must go ahead and alert them or report me to the site administration for posting hate speech and ruining the forum. Have you done either of those things?

Or are you content, is your angry spleen sufficiently vented of it’s bile by your tub-thumping ranty posts like this one I am replying to?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 11:30
    @secondson said

What you want is a forum free from opposing voices so that you and sonship can promote your false doctrines uninterrupted. Same with the JWs around here. You people are all in cults, and like all cults you cannot stand to hear the teachings of Christ pertaining to eternal life.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 01:59
    @secondson said
    It's not true to say that my posts are "filled with a continuous barrage of hate speech". Indeed, I don't think I have ever said anything that could be described as "hate speech" in all my years here. Do you have any examples?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree