Whay are there so many dumb people religeous and so many smart people atheist?

Whay are there so many dumb people religeous and so many smart people atheist?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Jul 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
You seem to not realize all those languages did not exist until after the flood and the Tower of Babel.
Strange there are cuniform tablets that are 6000 years old. Sorry, your BS meter is flipped on high again.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jul 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Strange there are cuniform tablets that are 6000 years old. Sorry, your BS meter is flipped on high again.
How do you know they are 6000 years old? That is probably more propaganda from the evolutionists camp.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jul 14

How do you know they are 6000 years old? That is probably more propaganda from the evolutionists camp.
The tablets are made of clay and can be carbon dated. You can't deny ages less than 6K years even in your twisted cosmology.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jul 14

The tablets are made of clay and can be carbon dated. You can't deny ages less than 6K years even in your twisted cosmology.
Well, God made clay along with the rest of the earth about 6000 years ago, but that does not mean someone was writing on them in cuniform at the creation of the world does it? Did it say "I AM GOD" on any of them?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jul 14

Well, God made clay along with the rest of the earth about 6000 years ago, but that does not mean someone was writing on them in cuniform at the creation of the world does it? Did it say "I AM GOD" on any of them?
It really doesn't matter what they say, they are not in the supposed only language around before the stupit tower of babel. You can't tell allegory from reality. Just like the ww flood. Allegory.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jul 14

It really doesn't matter what they say, they are not in the supposed only language around before the stupit tower of babel. You can't tell allegory from reality. Just like the ww flood. Allegory.
It is not allegory, it is history.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jul 14

It is not allegory, it is history.
Like I said.....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves