Whatever happened to Jaywill

Whatever happened to Jaywill

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Nov 16

@Jaywill.

Just disappeared for some reason.

w

Moves
09 Nov 16
1 edit

Miss him?

You still have me. 😵

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Miss him?

You still have me. 😵
LOL!

Good one. (sonship aka jaywill )

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
@Jaywill.

Just disappeared for some reason.
And WHY do you have to start an entire THREAD on this question?
And especially, why, since I have explained the change from jaywill to sonship many times?

Are you saying I no longer believe John 3:16 ? I do.
Still a musician too.

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by sonship
And WHY do you have to start an entire THREAD on this question?
And especially, why, since I have explained the change from jaywill to sonship many times?

Are you saying I no longer believe [b]John 3:16
? I do.
Still a musician too.[/b]
It's impossible to start a "part" thread so I started a "whole" one.

I can't remember why you changed your account and not just your username. Perhaps you were cringing when you read your old posts, in which case you should probably change again.
😛

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Nov 16
1 edit

It's impossible to start a "part" thread so I started a "whole" one.

I can't remember why you changed your account and not just your username. Perhaps you were cringing when you read your old posts, in which case you should probably change again.
😛
Lame explanation plus a wild guess plus a short memory.

Impressive.

Moves
09 Nov 16
1 edit

Lame explanation plus a wild guess plus a short memory.

Impressive.
So why did you open a new account? A link to any one of the "many times" you have explained it will be fine mate. Thanks.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16

So why did you open a new account? A link to any one of the "many times" you have explained it will be fine mate. Thanks.
Ask one of the posters if they remember.

F

Moves
10 Nov 16

Ask one of the posters if they remember.
I seem to remember you turning pretty ugly and angry in the latter days your time as jaywill. I also recall you saying you wanted a kind of clean page or fresh start, so you started using a new screen name. I may be mistaken. Do you remember what I'm talking about? There have been times in 2016 when I wondered if another name change was in the pipeline.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I seem to remember you turning pretty ugly and angry in the latter days your time as jaywill. I also recall you saying you wanted a kind of clean page or fresh start, so you started using a new screen name. I may be mistaken. Do you remember what I'm talking about? There have been times in 2016 when I wondered if another name change was in the pipeline.
Mistaken.

To the best of my recollection I did not inform the Forum that I was going away. I simply discontinued my chessatwork membership, I thanked the web supporters for an enjoyable time and asked them to terminate my membership.

I felt addicted to too much time consuming activity playing chess and debating. And there was some composing that I needed to devote laboring time to.

And as explained many times, I ALWAYS let everyone know that sonship (when after a long period I re-instated a membership) was the old jaywill..

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16
2 edits

Fellas, you are making too much about me terminating jaywill's membership and a year or so latter coming back as sonship.

Don't let your imaginations run away with you.
All posts written by jaywill were written by the same person as sonship.
And I told the Forum this many times.

Knock yourselves out researching this !

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16
1 edit

jaywill joined 02 Aug '06

Last Moved 21 Aug '12

sonship joined 03 Jan '13

According to this maybe under year or so absence. It seemed longer.
That's all the research I am doing on this triviality.

F

Moves
10 Nov 16
1 edit

Mistaken. To the best of my recollection I did not inform the Forum that I was going away.
I don't think I am mistaken, sonship. I think you made the explanation I seem to recall at some point after you came back. I haven't suggested, even once, that there was any deceit involved in you changing your screen name.

F

Moves
10 Nov 16

All posts written by jaywill were written by the same person as sonship.
And I told the Forum this many times.
If you feel anyone is suggesting you have been deceitful in any way, sonship, address them head on - don't use this addressed-to-no-one-in-particular scatter pattern murk.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think I am mistaken, sonship. I think you made the explanation I seem to recall at some point after you came back. I haven't suggested, even once, that there was any deceit involved in you changing your screen name.
Yes, I did make an explanation immediately after returning to the Spirituality Forum.

I think when i left I may have said something about why I wanted to be terminated, to the webmasters.

I did not make any explanation in returning to the chess playing function.
There was no need to.

And yes, you didn't say I was being deceitful in this.