What religion is more spiritually correct?

What religion is more spiritually correct?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by pongopongo
Hi there, first ever post so bear with me. Ayamethesnake, are you sure you're a vampire and not just a virgin? You seem a little desperate.
Ok, I know I'm not virgin there deary, I have my boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend, believe it or not

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by pongopongo
Hi there, first ever post so bear with me. Ayamethesnake, are you sure you're a vampire and not just a virgin? You seem a little desperate.
Lol!! Maybe a first post, but what a first post - it had everything, sex, blood, insults - the whole nine microns!!

h

Cosmos

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by ayamethesnake
Ok, I know I'm not virgin there deary, I have my boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend, believe it or not
Thanks for bringing new blood to this tired old thread.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
Who? You and FreakyKBH?
Fang you, PKH.

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardgee
Thanks for bringing new blood to this tired old thread.
if that is what you think

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

no, you and me
We could be blood-siblings!

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

We could be blood-siblings!
Now why do you say that?

h

Cosmos

Moves
14 Jul 06

if that is what you think
Clearly, vampires lack a sense of humour.

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardgee
Clearly, vampires lack a sense of humour.
no, we do have a sense of humor a morbid one but still a sense of humor.

H

Moves
14 Jul 06

Originally posted by ivanhoe
I had an idea: Google on "Cosmic Humanism" and see what happens ......... and guess what ? ..... I got 243.000 hits ...... Aaaaaargh ..... 😕
Only 243.000 ?? I get 259,000 😵
This site seems to know a lot about it -> http://www.experiencefestival.com/cosmic_humanism

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

Now why do you say that?
Just a bit of hyperbole.

I have a friend who is hard-headed experimental psychologist. I was telling him about you. However, he seems to be very skeptical about some of the claims you make. He basically seems to think it is all in your mind. Is there anything you could say that might convince him otherwise?

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

Well i believe in the blood drinking and how one can aquire energy, also the transformation, as well as the form I believe in is closely relatd to catholosim, and I know I spelled that wrong, but we have to do a ritual every time we drink blood to tell god that we are sorry for what we did and to ask for forgiveness., and if you want to know anymore, just go ahead and ask
Is blood drunk directly from the donor, or is it first gathered into a container?

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Is blood drunk directly from the donor, or is it first gathered into a container?
Generally directly from the donor, though if collected into something it is some kind of goblet

a

Moves
14 Jul 06

Just a bit of hyperbole.

I have a friend who is hard-headed experimental psychologist. I was telling him about you. However, he seems to be very skeptical about some of the claims you make. He basically seems to think it is all in your mind. Is there anything you could say that might convince him otherwise?
They say magic is all in your mind, but then again, the mental image is rather powerful, now then generaly the only way I can really show them of these things is to physically prove them, words alone are not enough to explain these kind of things

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
14 Jul 06

They say magic is all in your mind, but then again, the mental image is rather powerful, now then generaly the only way I can really show them of these things is to physically prove them, words alone are not enough to explain these kind of things
By "all in your mind", what do you mean? That none of the effects are physical?

But then you say "to physically prove them". Give me an example of what a physical proof would be.