What non-believers struggle with -

What non-believers struggle with -

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@moonbus said
I must have done at some point. Well then, I suppose I could accuse you of sloppy record keeping. Would that qualify me to enter your roll of shame-faced accusers?
I’m afraid not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
They didn’t have the Holy Spirit of God in them permanently.

Jesus Christ, after His Resurrection, told His disciples to wait until God’s Holy Spirit endued them with power from on high.

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.”

(Luke 24:49)

And here is the fulfillment ...[text shortened]... les had God’s Holy Spirit within them when Peter denied knowing Jesus Christ before His crucifixion.
I’m aware of what happened on the day of Pentecost.

Have you any evidence to say that Peter didn’t permanently have the spirit of Christ in him?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
They didn’t have the Holy Spirit of God in them permanently.

Jesus Christ, after His Resurrection, told His disciples to wait until God’s Holy Spirit endued them with power from on high.

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.”

(Luke 24:49)

And here is the fulfillment ...[text shortened]... les had God’s Holy Spirit within them when Peter denied knowing Jesus Christ before His crucifixion.
The bible contains many many references of people from Genesis having the Holy Spirit. It is called by several names : Gods Spirit, Holy Ghost, Spirit of God, Comforter, Light of Christ, Spirit of Christ, Spirit of Truth. There is nothing different about the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. It is the same Spirit of God, throughout the bible, and throughout the ages God's Spirit was in many righteous people. The disciples of Christ were given the Holy Spirit, otherwise they would not have been able to do miracles.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I’m aware of what happened on the day of Pentecost.

Have you any evidence to say that Peter didn’t permanently have the spirit of Christ in him?
You’re being argumentative for no reason because you can’t admit you were wrong.

If Peter had God’s Holy Spirit within him before Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection, how do you explain the verses I cited?

Those verses *are* the evidence.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
The bible contains many many references of people from Genesis having the Holy Spirit. It is called by several names : Gods Spirit, Holy Ghost, Spirit of God, Comforter, Light of Christ, Spirit of Christ, Spirit of Truth. There is nothing different about the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. It is the same Spirit of God, throughout the bible, and throughout the ages God's ...[text shortened]... ciples of Christ were given the Holy Spirit, otherwise they would not have been able to do miracles.
<<The bible contains many many references of people from Genesis having the Holy Spirit.>>

Not as a permanent possession like Christians have today.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You’re being argumentative for no reason because you can’t admit you were wrong.

If Peter had God’s Holy Spirit within him before Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and Resurrection, how do you explain the verses I cited?

Those verses *are* the evidence.
I’ve already debunked your claim that the spirit of Christ wants in the the OT prophets, and I’m aware of what happened on the day of Pentecost. So, the spirit of Christ was in people in the OT and therefore before Pentecost. Are you with me so far…?

So it is entirely possible that the spirit of Christ was in Peter. In fact Jesus said to him “flesh and blood has not revealed this to you”.

You are claiming that it “wasn’t in him permanently” and I’m asking you for evidence of that. You won’t be able to, and you won’t admit you’re wrong, so I’m guessing that this exchange will descend into you accusing me of:

Being a troll
Lying
Drinking ale
Whizzing in the pool
Or having a low chess rating.

Let’s see.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I’ve already debunked your claim that the spirit of Christ wants in the the OT prophets, and I’m aware of what happened on the day of Pentecost. So, the spirit of Christ was in people in the OT and therefore before Pentecost. Are you with me so far…?

So it is entirely possible that the spirit of Christ was in Peter. In fact Jesus said to him “flesh and blood has not re ...[text shortened]... g a troll
Lying
Drinking ale
Whizzing in the pool

Let’s see.
Not gonna waste my time proving something I’ve already proven.

It’s quite clear from the verses I cited that Peter (and the other disciples of Jesus Christ) did not have God’s Holy Spirit within them as a permanent possession as Christians do today.

Perhaps you are getting nervous because your trashing of Jesus Christ’s Name and the Holy Bible are not at all indicative of you having God’s Holy Spirit within you, and you want to claim your behavior isn’t contrary to having God’s Holy Spirit within you because Peter denied Christ three times while (according to you and falsely) he had God’s Holy Spirit in him.

Search your own heart and soul, tiger.

Don’t twist the Scriptures to support your trashing of the Name of Jesus Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said

So it is entirely possible that the spirit of Christ was in Peter. In fact Jesus said to him “flesh and blood has not re ...[text shortened]... g a troll
Lying
Drinking ale
Whizzing in the pool

Let’s see.
<<Being a troll
Lying
Drinking ale
Whizzing in the pool
Or having a low chess rating.>>

You described yourself very well here 👍

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I’m afraid not.
Then there is nothing left for me but to slink away from such august company with my tail between my legs.

May the force (or the spirit or the light, or whatever they've decided to call it now) be with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I have it in an email I sent to another member a few years ago.

I have no records of you accusing me of anything I’m afraid.
Why do you keep records of old PMs and old threads and posts and take notes on people who participate in the forums?

Do you see that as strange behavior?

Because I think any sensible person would.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Not gonna waste my time proving something I’ve already proven.

It’s quite clear from the verses I cited that Peter (and the other disciples of Jesus Christ) did not have God’s Holy Spirit within them as a permanent possession as Christians do today.

Perhaps you are getting nervous because your trashing of Jesus Christ’s Name and the Holy Bible are not at all indicative o ...[text shortened]... and soul, tiger.

Don’t twist the Scriptures to support your trashing of the Name of Jesus Christ.
Thought so.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

a permanent possession like Christians have today.
Yet another expression, not found in the bible, fabricated by the church used to elevate themselves.

Paul said many times there is no inheritance for born again, Christian Saints with the Holy Spirit, if they live sinfully, and that they will be destroyed, or reap corruption. It is stated many ways many times to all the churches. Only churches of today have missed that memo. Clearly the Holy Spirit of God is removed from unrighteous Christians and it is not permanent.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Why do you keep records of old PMs and old threads and posts and take notes on people who participate in the forums?

Do you see that as strange behavior?

Because I think any sensible person would.
It’s most satisfying to present evidence to the casually dishonest in here. Sonship had been a recipient on several occasions when he’s been denying he said something. I have lots of Romans1009 stuff, would you like to see it?

No.

Ok.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@moonbus said
Then there is nothing left for me but to slink away from such august company with my tail between my legs.

May the force (or the spirit or the light, or whatever they've decided to call it now) be with you.
Ghost of a Duke, FMF and myself use to discuss the goings on in this forum, the dishonesty, the furtiveness, and the astonishing behaviours exhibited by some of the more, shall we say interesting characters. Your name never came up as I remember although there may be a small file buried somewhere.

There’s a long thread on Romans1009, his filthy abuse, his removal from the site, his attempt to rejoin, the second removal and all sorts of skippetty stuff.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It’s most satisfying to present evidence to the casually dishonest in here. Sonship had been a recipient on several occasions when he’s been denying he said something. I have lots of Romans1009 stuff, would you like to see it?

No.

Ok.
You’re way too invested in this forum, tiger.

But since you have “lots of Romans1009 stuff” perhaps you can produce a single, solitary post of that RHP legend trolling you over the death of your mother or making a comment about adults having sex with a child, both of which FMF ridiculously lied about in claiming and which you and Ghost, the other members of the Trolling Trio, threw your integrity in the toilet by supporting.

Can’t do it?

Didn’t think so.