What non-believers struggle with -

What non-believers struggle with -

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
More gotquestions garbage and still no permanent possession

You and your church are jokers
So because the exact words “permanent possession” aren’t in the Holy Bible, that means the Holy Spirit leaves a believer?

It’s pretty sad you’re that simple minded.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

As a non-believer I didn't struggle sometimes. I was just APATHETIC.

If you feel you have no need you are apathetic.

Maybe there is struggle when the you meet someone who disturbs your peace with telling you that you do have a need to be saved. Then some strugglers of different kinds may arise.

But, Oh the rest of letting the Savior Jesus just subdue you.
The peace is wonderful - to have peace towards God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
All your statements about these doctrines start out with a big IF. This means there is also IF NOT Why do you not ever address that possibility they way Paul addressed it.

IF Christians do xyz then abc
If Christians do NOT DO xyz, then pqr

Christians promote part of the true doctrine of Paul.
You separate Jesus from the rest of the Bible, I'm not sure where you got your Jesus from, but it isn't scriptures alone. If you are counting on anything other than the grace of Jesus Christ, putting your faith in Him, you are trusting in something that isn't worthy of God, period.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
You separate Jesus from the rest of the Bible, I'm not sure where you got your Jesus from, but it isn't scriptures alone. If you are counting on anything other than the grace of Jesus Christ, putting your faith in Him, you are trusting in something that isn't worthy of God, period.
<<If you are counting on anything other than the grace of Jesus Christ, putting your faith in Him, you are trusting in something that isn't worthy of God, period.>>

I think rajk999 has made clear he is trusting in himself for his salvation. He doesn’t need Jesus Christ, he doesn’t need God’s Holy Spirit and he doesn’t need God the Father.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
What gibberish is that? You cannot even explain yourself.
Say something that makes sense.

Here is an example
You separate Jesus from the rest of the bible, and I can show how you do this because you ...
And that is how your version of Jesus is not in the bible..

Learn to communicate clearly.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22
2 edits

@pb1022 said
<<If you are counting on anything other than the grace of Jesus Christ, putting your faith in Him, you are trusting in something that isn't worthy of God, period.>>

I think rajk999 has made clear he is trusting in himself for his salvation. He doesn’t need Jesus Christ, he doesn’t need God’s Holy Spirit and he doesn’t need God the Father.
No. I never said neither implied that I am trusting in myself. I made it clear that I do not need your church or church doctrine. Nobody does. People need to hear and Do what Jesus said to do. I am showing the holes in your doctrine and you cannot show me where your doctrine is in the bible. That is your grouse with me.

Moves
12 Feb 22

@sonship said
As a non-believer I didn't struggle sometimes. I was just APATHETIC.

If you feel you have no need you are apathetic.

Maybe there is struggle when the you meet someone who disturbs your peace with telling you that you do have a need to be saved. Then some strugglers of different kinds may arise.

But, Oh the rest of letting the Savior Jesus just subdue you.
The peace is wonderful - to have peace towards God.
Clearly, as a nonbeliever, you had an emptiness that needed filling. Good for you if you found it.

Not all nonbelievers in gods are empty or apathetic.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
No. I never said neither implied that I am trusting in myself. I made it clear that I do not need your church or church doctrine. Nobody does. People need to hear and Do what Jesus said to do. I am showing the holes in your doctrine and you cannot show me where your doctrine is in the bible. That is your grouse with me.
Tell me where Jesus Christ is in your doctrine aside from what He said 2,000 years ago.

Tell me where God the Father is in your doctrine.

Tell me where God’s Holy Spirit is in your doctrine.

You once summarized your doctrine as, “Do good works. Jesus will judge.”

Jesus is nothing to you but a law giver and a judge.

The entire message of the New Testament has flown completely over your head.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Tell me where Jesus Christ is in your doctrine aside from what He said 2,000 years ago.

Tell me where God the Father is in your doctrine.

Tell me where God’s Holy Spirit is in your doctrine.

You once summarized your doctrine as, “Do good works. Jesus will judge.”

Jesus is nothing to you but a law giver and a judge.

The entire message of the New Testament has flown completely over your head.
Truly amazing, that people like you are allowed to vote and drive cars ... lol 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Truly amazing, that people like you are allowed to vote and drive cars ... lol 😀
You know I’m right. That’s why you have no answer.

You’ll never admit your doctrine is wrong. Your pride and your need for self aggrandizement and adulation won’t permit it.

Glory belongs to God the Father and to Jesus Christ. Not to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You know I’m right. That’s why you have no answer.

You’ll never admit your doctrine is wrong. Your pride and your need for self aggrandizement and adulation won’t permit it.

Glory belongs to God the Father and to Jesus Christ. Not to you.
Of course you are absolutely right. I have no answer except for this

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Revelation 22:14 KJV)

The man who does not have Jesus cannot preach those words. All he has is mouth worship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Of course you are absolutely right. I have no answer except for this

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Revelation 22:14 KJV)

The man who does not have Jesus cannot preach those words. All he has is mouth worship.
You mean His commandments to love God and love your neighbor? Those are the two greatest commandments according to Jesus Christ.

You think you have no need for God and you hate Christians, constantly insulting them and bearing false witness against them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You mean His commandments to love God and love your neighbor? Those are the two greatest commandments according to Jesus Christ.

You think you have no need for God and you hate Christians, constantly insulting them and bearing false witness against them.
Careful about that driving thing. I dont think you have the ability to breathe and drive at the same time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
What gibberish is that? You cannot even explain yourself.
Say something that makes sense.

Here is an example
You separate Jesus from the rest of the bible, and I can show how you do this because you ...
And that is how your version of Jesus is not in the bible..

Learn to communicate clearly.
You said outright, there is nothing for me to argue for you.

"@rajk999 said
The bible is taken to the absolute truth for Christians only. The absolute truth is from the mouth of Jesus Christ. So when the truth as Jesus spoke it, contradicts what the Bible said, then Christians have a problem and they often side with the bible."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
You said outright, there is nothing for me to argue for you.

"@rajk999 said
The bible is taken to the absolute truth for Christians only. The absolute truth is from the mouth of Jesus Christ. So when the truth as Jesus spoke it, contradicts what the Bible said, then Christians have a problem and they often side with the bible."
So what is the point of posting this nonsense.

If you post, then have the decency and integrity to post clearly so that readers can understand.