What is the human soul?

What is the human soul?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Apr 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
do you understand that the comment was not made to you so shut up and mind your
own business you old windbag!
There is already a thread for you discussion. You are messing up this one.

F

Moves
02 Apr 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are a liar again.
You have already accepted on the Chess Forum that the evidence has shown you to be using a chess engine. Now you are calling people, who remind you of that fact, liars?

rc

Moves
02 Apr 12

There is already a thread for you discussion. You are messing up this one.
messing it up? you were asked for evidence, you provided nothing and started on
about logic on a chess site, well you got more than you bargained for you old pumpkin
eater.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Apr 12

messing it up? you were asked for evidence, you provided nothing and started on
about logic on a chess site, well you got more than you bargained for you old pumpkin
eater.
Okay, you idiot. I'm done on this thread. I guess that is what you want since
you do not know your arse from a hole in the ground and nothing about the
human soul either. Duffus!

rc

Moves
02 Apr 12

Okay, you idiot. I'm done on this thread. I guess that is what you want since
you do not know your arse from a hole in the ground and nothing about the
human soul either. Duffus!
LOL, thats bitter, thankyou Jesus, err i mean R Jonah Hinds!

Moves
02 Apr 12
1 edit

you have not stated that you have provided no guidance, but like you stated its not
the point, I am sure that the G-man did not mean to intentionally offend you, if you
are, I apologise on his behalf.
'on his behalf' are you guys a couple? its a nice gesture but no apology is needed. it was just an example to show how he was being a bit of a hypocrite.

edit: sorry for going of topic rj, i know you run a tight ship on your threads.

rc

Moves
02 Apr 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
'on his behalf' are you guys a couple? its a nice gesture but no apology is needed. it was just an example to show how he was being a bit of a hypocrite.

not a couple, just brothers.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Apr 12

I like to think of them as 'Tweelde-dum' and 'Tweedle-dee', although i've still not worked out which one is which. 🙂

rc

Moves
02 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I like to think of them as 'Tweelde-dum' and 'Tweedle-dee', although i've still not worked out which one is which. 🙂
did you not mean, tweedle awesome and tweedle handsome? I think you must have.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Apr 12

where have i stated that i dont give my children guidance in this mater? anywhooo my parenting skills were not the point (as he didnt know if i was or wasnt a parent, nor did he seem to care how offensive would be to say that to a parent regardless if they are right or wrong).

i am just trying to point out that if he doesn't like harsh words coming his way he shouldnt dish it out.
If I offended you and your parenting I do apologize. It was not ment to be personal on any level but I was simply responding to the thread at that time with my own personal feelings.
I live in an area where there is a large amount of teenage and even younger aged children that have problems that I would think they probably wouldn't have if their parents would have been in their life's more with direction and with better examples set by them that should be shown to their childen.
So I'm very aware of these issues and only hope you are doing that with your children which I'm positive you are.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Apr 12

did you not mean, tweedle awesome and tweedle handsome? I think you must have.
Hey Robbie. I think it's my turn to be awesome this week...Right? Lol

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 12
1 edit

[i]Originally posted by galveston75
Part 2:

Created With an Immortal Soul?

Genesis 2:7 tells us: “Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.” The account does not say that God implanted in man an immortal soul. It says that when God’s power energi ...[text shortened]... ortal souls exist. (Jeremiah 19:5; 32:35) There is no eternal torment in the dust of the ground.
This knowledge is all over the place because it has been given to us in the Bible by speculators and fabricators.

The soul is never created because it is eternal.

Something eternal never has a beginning or an end.

The soul is impregnated into the womb of the mother by way of the particle of semen and that is how the conception takes place.

The baby cannot grow and develop unless the soul is there right from the instant the semen mix with the ovum.

If the soul is not there in the beginning the semen and ovum will not be productive for life to manifest.

The soul is the life.

The soul may live without a body because the soul is the person and the living principle....... but a body is manifested to full-fill the material desires of the living entity.

The soul is the source of consciousness.

The body is never conscious unless the soul is present.

The soul is a spiritual particle manifested from God and can never die or be destroyed or be harmed in any way

The Vedas have volumes of information about this subject......because the Vedas are the Supreme Authority on all things religious and spiritual.

However the Bible has one and a half pages of speculation.

The Quaran is even worse ......and knowing even less than the Bible........due to more speculation and fabrication.

If the Bible presents anything at all resembling the truth.......it is because it has been plagiarized from the Vedas that have existed long before the Bible was ever conceived.

No religion can be bonafide if it is responsible for the killing and cruelty of billions of animals..........and they kill these animals because the Bible tells them animals have no souls (absurd)

How does something live without the life giving soul???????

This absurd belief that animals live without souls is the direct result of taking false knowledge from the Bible which was written by intoxicators, womenizers, and animal killers.

WAKE UP......and get honest.

Moves
02 Apr 12

Originally posted by galveston75
If I offended you and your parenting I do apologize. It was not ment to be personal on any level but I was simply responding to the thread at that time with my own personal feelings.
I live in an area where there is a large amount of teenage and even younger aged children that have problems that I would think they probably wouldn't have if their parent ...[text shortened]... these issues and only hope you are doing that with your children which I'm positive you are.
no apology is needed, although i am slightly confused by the apology. you didnt mean to offend but called me demonic, shallow and pathetic, how does that work? contrary to that i wasnt offended , i grew up in an area similar to what you have described and it gives you pretty thick skin. i was using it to illustrate a point.

rc

Moves
02 Apr 12
3 edits

Originally posted by Dasa
This knowledge is all over the place because it has been given to us in the Bible by speculators and fabricators.

The soul is never created because it is eternal.

Something eternal never has a beginning or an end.

The soul is impregnated into the womb of the mother by way of the particle of semen and that is how the conception takes place.

The baby ...[text shortened]... ich was written by intoxicators, womenizers, and animal killers.

WAKE UP......and get honest.
what a huge pile of unsubstantiated drivel! The Bible states that animals are souls, not
that they have a soul as distinct from the body, they literally are souls, for that's what
the term means, a living breathing entity, do some research at least before you start
to mouth off about that which you know next to nothing about.

(Genesis 1:20-21) . . .And God went on to say: “Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of
living souls and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of
the heavens.”  And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every living
soul
that moves about. . .

t

Moves
02 Apr 12

I'm of a mind that the soul does exist (no proof) and that it came about as a result of evolution.