What is DNA?

What is DNA?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Jul 15
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Luckily, there are less and less of your kind of assshole as each year that goes by. In 100 years there will be so few of you, there will not even be a glimmer of hope of making laws suppressing science.
I have said nothing about making laws suppressing science. You must have gotten that from your wild imaginations or a bad dream. In fact, I enjoy how science keeps validating the Holy Bible, 😏

Biblical Inspiration Validated By Science

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have said nothing about making laws suppressing science. You must have gotten that from your wild imaginations or a bad dream. In fact, I enjoy how science keeps validating the Holy Bible, 😏

Biblical Inspiration Validated By Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx-WDLe-2Sk
When you force creationism to be taught in a classroom full of malleable kids you are suppressing science. Pure and simple. You would be forcing religion to dictate what is science and what is not. EXACTLY like what is going on with the Boko Haram (which means 'no western education' in Arabic) except you wouldn't be killing the bodies of the children like they do, only their minds.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jul 15

When you force creationism to be taught in a classroom full of malleable kids you are suppressing science. Pure and simple. You would be forcing religion to dictate what is science and what is not. EXACTLY like what is going on with the Boko Haram (which means 'no western education' in Arabic) except you wouldn't be killing the bodies of the children like they do, only their minds.
As I have said before, I am not suggesting that creationism be forced to be taught in the science classroom. The suggestion is that only proven science be taught and the lies of evolution and billions of year be removed from the textbooks.

Only if that is not acceptable, would I suggest that creationism be taught as an alternate theory along with evolution.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jul 15

As I have said before, I am not suggesting that creationism be forced to be taught in the science classroom. The suggestion is that only proven science be taught and the lies of evolution and billions of year be removed from the textbooks.

Only if that is not acceptable, would I suggest that creationism be taught as an alternate theory along with evolution.
Creationism is not a theory sir, it's the delirious ramblings of a man sat on by a gorilla.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Creationism is not a theory sir, it's the delirious ramblings of a man sat on by a gorilla.
Well, then actually evolution is not a theory either, but a belief system of atheist and secular humanists.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 15
1 edit

So you would not consider removing evolution from school curriculums as religious suppression? That would be EXACTLY what I am talking about, in your mind it would be nothing. In the rest of the world, it would be suppression of science. What would be next? Geology? Can't have that false teaching showing Earth to be 4 billion years old, no sir, Off with its head! Nuclear science? All that fake age determinations? Off with its head. Ok, we are left with English, Math, and oh, lots of sports so what is your bitch?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15

So you would not consider removing evolution from school curriculums as religious suppression? That would be EXACTLY what I am talking about, in your mind it would be nothing. In the rest of the world, it would be suppression of science. What would be next? Geology? Can't have that false teaching showing Earth to be 4 billion years old, no sir, Off with its ...[text shortened]... with its head. Ok, we are left with English, Math, and oh, lots of sports so what is your bitch?
You are just creating straw man arguments now. Don't you have anything better? 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 15

You are just creating straw man arguments now. Don't you have anything better? 😏
Not a straw man. A prediction if your sick ways win.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jul 15
1 edit

Not a straw man. A prediction if your sick ways win.
Really/ I don't think you are qualified to speak for the rest of the world. 😏

The Near Genius

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jul 15

Really/ I don't think you are qualified to speak for the rest of the world. 😏

The Near Genius
Now you are truly dipping into the mire of delusion. You really think your minority view speaks for the whole world? Even YOU can't think that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jul 15

Now you are truly dipping into the mire of delusion. You really think your minority view speaks for the whole world? Even YOU can't think that.
The fool that does not believe God is in a strong delusion.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV)

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Jul 15

[b]The fool that does not believe God is in a strong delusion.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV)[/b]
So, God makes them deluded, and then damns them for being so?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jul 15

So, God makes them deluded, and then damns them for being so?
God does not make them deluded. God sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie, because they have already rejected the truth. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jul 15

God does not make them deluded. God sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie, because they have already rejected the truth. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Sure, that makes sense.

On Pluto.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jul 15

Sure, that makes sense.

On Pluto.
Or even Minnie....