What happens to you after you die?

What happens to you after you die?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
.. The soul is the physical body that dies and perishes at death. ....
Just about everything you believe is contrary to what Christ taught?
Are you really a follower of Christ ? I think you are a follower of Russell.... a Russellian or Russellite.

Christ said :

Matt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

According to Menace, a retard can understand such a simple passage. The body and soul are separate and distinct elements of humans. The body is physical and people can kill the body but not the soul. Only God is able to destroy the soul. The soul is therefore not the physical body as you wrongly claim.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Just about everything you believe is contrary to what Christ taught?
Are you really a follower of Christ ? I think you are a follower of Russell.... a Russellian or Russellite.

Christ said :

[i]Matt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. ...[text shortened]... d is able to destroy the soul. The soul is therefore not the physical body as you wrongly claim.
So is this soul we have is it something only humans have?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

So is this soul we have is it something only humans have?
I know exactly where you going with that question.
Did Christ say anthing about that?
Are you going to use David and Solomon to contradict Christ?
Are you able to see the stupidity of doing that?

Many religions use the teachings of lesser people to say that Christ is not correct. Use what Christ said to understand the Bible. What Christ said is both sufficient and necessary to get salvation. If someone else said something that appears to be contrary to Christ, I will go with what Christ said.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
???
first they remove the very large object protruding from yer rectum, then they do an autopsy to see if foul play was involved, eventually they bury you. That's what happens when YOU die.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Jul 09

I know exactly where you going with that question.
Did Christ say anthing about that?
Are you going to use David and Solomon to contradict Christ?
Are you able to see the stupidity of doing that?

Many religions use the teachings of lesser people to say that Christ is not correct. Use what Christ said to understand the Bible. What Christ said is both su ...[text shortened]... eone else said something that appears to be contrary to Christ, I will go with what Christ said.
A simple question and a simple answer would do...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

A simple question and a simple answer would do...
There is no answer to that question in the Bible.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Jul 09

There is no answer to that question in the Bible.
Gen 1:20,21,24,25,30. Lev 24: 17,18. Just a few to show that animals have souls too.
Do their souls go to heaven when they die?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

Gen 1:20,21,24,25,30. Lev 24: 17,18. Just a few to show that animals have souls too.
Do their souls go to heaven when they die?
I now realise why you just quote a pile of passages without actually putting the words. Most people wont bother to look it up and might take your word for it. Like what Daniel58 did you in another thread. He quoted a pile of garbage that does not support his statements. Just like you are doing here.

So here is one:

Lev 24 :17 And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.
18 And he that killeth a beast shall make it good; beast for beast.

How does this verse show that animals have souls?
Neither does the Genesis quote say anything remotely resembling animals having souls.

d

Moves
16 Jul 09

Like what Daniel58 did you in another thread. He quoted a pile of garbage that does not support his statements.
You go to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory (or Limbo if you are an infant).

Luke, chapter 24, verses 20-21 "And how our chief priests and princes delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we hoped, that it was He that should have redeemed Israel...". You see Jesus was talking to two of His disciples, but they did not recognize Him, They were saying that the prophets said after 3 days would redeem Israel (The ones who were in Limbo)

The Bible isn't a "pile of garbage".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
You go to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory (or Limbo if you are an infant).

Luke, chapter 24, verses 20-21 "And how our chief priests and princes delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we hoped, that it was He that should have redeemed Israel...". You see Jesus was talking to two of His disciples, but they did not recognize Him, They w ...[text shortened]... would redeem Israel (The ones who were in Limbo)

The Bible isn't a "pile of garbage".
Youre a nutcase.

d

Moves
16 Jul 09

Youre a nutcase.
Prove it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Prove it.
Show where the Bible talks about purgatory ?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
16 Jul 09

You cease to exist.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
16 Jul 09

Originally posted by duecer
first they remove the very large object protruding from yer rectum, then they do an autopsy to see if foul play was involved, eventually they bury you. That's what happens when [b]YOU die.[/b]
I'd think they'd know if there was fowl play once the large object was removed. If it's not a chicken, duck, or similar animal, no fowl play was involved!

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
17 Jul 09

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I'd think they'd know if there was fowl play once the large object was removed. If it's not a chicken, duck, or similar animal, no fowl play was involved!
😛