Welcoming myself to the Spirituality forum!

Welcoming myself to the Spirituality forum!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Challenging someone for advocating rape or genocide is not something i get up for in the morning, but like brushing my teeth, it needs to be done.

Tolerate bacteria at your peril sir, but don't complain when it spreads.
You think that other people will be seriously influenced to the extent that they too will adopt the same values? its like Japanese knotweed, fast growing and will eventually if left unchecked undermine the very foundations of the house?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Fair enough.

I was trying for a funny intro and making sport of your perpetual war with the likes of norm and El seemed clever at the time, though I suppose you're right that it wasn't necessary.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You think that other people will be seriously influenced to the extent that they too will adopt the same values? its like Japanese knotweed, fast growing and will eventually if left unchecked undermine the very foundations of the house?
An analogy you can understand sir. It's like a womble dealing with litter dumped on Wimbledon Common. Ignoring or tolerating the litter ruins the Common for everybody, including the wombles. (Which one are you again?)

😕

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Mar 16

This outright falsity should not be allowed to go on in the forum.

More of this and the moderator's will be informed.

This outright lying is very very dishonest.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by Dasa
This outright falsity should not be allowed to go on in the forum.

More of this and the moderator's will be informed.

This outright lying is very very dishonest.
I wouldn't rock the boat sir. You'll be the first to fall out.

D

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

D

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

You are attempting to appeal to personal considerations rather than address the substance of the post. If you can explain what a condemnatory approach achieves then let it be known.

As a Christian I have been taught to 'stop judging' and to pray for those, 'persecuting', me.

D

Moves
30 Mar 16
2 edits

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16
1 edit

Again you are attempting to appeal to personal considerations rather than address the substance of the post. Its rather transparent and not very interesting to be honest.

D

Moves
30 Mar 16
2 edits

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16
3 edits

Sigh, how tedious, how predictable and how brain numbingly banal. Its exactly the type of drivel that sh76 left the debates forum to get away from.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
Oh no. Dasa AND Duchess64?! It's going to get the same kind of reviews as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! 😲
And yet, oddly enough, plenty of people will come and watch it.

rc

Moves
30 Mar 16
3 edits

I have no interest in the merely contentious, sorry. Its either remonstrate with the merely contentious or read Golombeks Capablancas 100 best games of chess. Not a very difficult decision.

Sweet dreams.

D

Moves
30 Mar 16
2 edits