weeping and gnashing of teeth

weeping and gnashing of teeth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by sonship
The expression I used in the past was "[b]diseased with questionings ".
Get it right for once - "diseased with questioning."

And if somebody is "diseased with questioning" it sure doesn't get you off the hook for describing some of your tactics as so.

Funny you're concerned about it NOW.

And anything else I said ab ...[text shortened]... d that you didn't like.

"Diseased with questionings" was the expression I once used.[/b]
You recently called my posts maggot infested. Is that worse or better than diseased with questioning?

Does God not like questions?! (Or maggots?)

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
So what part of my body are you claiming is "diseased"?

Do you think Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker is "Diseased with questionings" too?
My questions simply give you a dose of your own medicine. If you are willing to dish it out you should be willing to take it.

F

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
My questions simply give you a dose of your own medicine. If you are willing to dish it out you should be willing to take it.
This "medicine" (that I supposedly dish out), presumably, is something you see as being bad, and yet you now seem to be suggesting that you are deliberatelt mimicking it. Would you, then, characterize yourself as trolling me - 'dishing' something out - and that it's a kind of calculated revenge?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
This "medicine" (that I supposedly dish out), presumably, is something you see as being bad, and yet you now seem to be suggesting that you are deliberatelt mimicking it. Would you, then, characterize yourself as trolling me - 'dishing' something out - and that it's a kind of calculated revenge?
i would characterize you as debunked by Fetch/djbecker , primarily by your own methods.

Now if that is too "routine and weary" for you, well, you could go off and start a blog in which no one asks you questions.

Ring any bells?

F

Moves
07 Jun 17

i would characterize you as debunked by Fetch/djbecker , primarily by your own methods.
What has been "debunked"?

F

Moves
07 Jun 17
2 edits

Now if that is too "routine and weary" for you, well, you could go off and start a blog in which no one asks you questions.
A blog where no one asks me questions? What are you on about? I don't have any objection to engaging questions.

It seems you do not understand the particular aspect of Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's intellectual behaviour that is being criticized (or is no being longer indulged by me and others).

And by extension you seem not to understand the specific aspect of your own behaviour that prompts the suggestion that you consign that part of what you do - the deaf/non-interactive carpet-bombing monologues - to a blog.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
Some are confused, others laugh, but what does Jesus say? Who has ears to hear?.
I'm laughing at you, not Jesus.

No one is "confused", you are not so profound as to put people out of their intellectual depth. You're just a bit up yourself recently. Hence my "Lol"

Edit: nice to know you still read my posts though 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
What has been "debunked"?
Go back over your posts up to the point where you say you don't give a hoot or you don't care. It is usually around that time the inconsistencies of some of your arguments seem apparent to yourself.

E

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
These are mostly Christians who thought that all they need to do is to proclaim that they believe in Christ and they are saved eternally. Their expectations far exceeded reality. naturally they would weep and moan. Those whose expectations are not so high would not need to weep or gnash teeth.

Your passage those who worship the beast. I take it you k ...[text shortened]... are. Clearly you know because you have said that all non-Christians are tormented for eternity.
Mostly Christians? Christians are a minority here on earth.

Most people will burn and Christians are a minority of that group.

F

Moves
07 Jun 17

Go back over your posts up to the point where you say you don't give a hoot or you don't care. It is usually around that time the inconsistencies of some of your arguments seem apparent to yourself.
Er... my question was, what has been "debunked" not 'what are some things you don't like'?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Er... my question was, what has been "debunked" not 'what are some things you don't like'?
Er... Like I expect you to agree that you were ever debunked.

F

Moves
08 Jun 17

Er... Like I expect you to agree that you were ever debunked.
You're dodging. What has been "debunked" ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
You're dodging. What has been "debunked" ?
De-bunked recently was some of the bunk you wrote trying to argue relativism.
ie. Its all relative except for when it is your right opinion.

DE - BUNKED.

F

Moves
08 Jun 17

De-bunked recently was some of the bunk you wrote trying to argue relativism.
ie. Its all relative except for when it is your right opinion.

DE - BUNKED.
Quote me where I said "It's all relative except for when it is your right opinion".

I think you're making stuff up, sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Quote me where I said "It's all relative except for when it is your right opinion".

I think you're making stuff up, sonship.
Its not a quote. it is an exposed attitude.

ie. "There is no absolute truth. My view is the absolute truth " [ paraphrased - not a quote ]