Uniqueness of Christ

Uniqueness of Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
26 Feb 18

No no no no, you missed the point.

The point is clear... Christianity is the right perspective. The others arne't. And I'm ready to argue it.

Maybe the point of what you were saying is something like there's no objective truth, don't try, but my point is, there is objective truth, try.

So even though you disagree and say I miss the point... It is perhaps, just you, as per usual, who is missing the Train to Beaupoint.

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I have no reason to be trying to establish the validity of Islam - or Christianity - or Hinduism - or any religion. There are enough religionists here without non-believers having to do it too.
So what exactly then in your mind do you think your first post was trying to establish? 🙄

F

Moves
26 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @philokalia
The point is clear... Christianity is the right perspective. The others arne't. And I'm ready to argue it.
So? You would say this; you're a Christian.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So what exactly then in your mind do you think your first post was trying to establish? 🙄
You may never know. It's got nothing to do with the moon being made of cheese. I'll give you that clue.

Moves
26 Feb 18

So? You would say this; you're a Christian.
If you can't argue why your perspective is the right one, why should anyone take anything you say seriously?

Moves
26 Feb 18

You may never know. It's got nothing to do with the moon being made of cheese. I'll give you that clue.
It may as well be.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

If you can't argue why your perspective is the right one, why should anyone take anything you say seriously?
But you don't have to take what I post seriously if you don't want to. No one has said you should.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

Sounds like you’re finally throwing in the towel and acknowledging your initial post was a nonsensical train wreck. Next time, don’t flail and flop around so much trying to defend the indefensible. You must be exhausted.

Moves
26 Feb 18
1 edit

But you don't have to take what I post seriously if you don't want to. No one has said you should.
Obviously if you have no conviction about your own posts being true, no one will take you seriously by default.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

I don’t think even you take what you post seriously. If you did, your initial post in this thread would have made sense

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Sounds like you’re finally throwing in the towel and acknowledging your initial post was a nonsensical train wreck.
No, I stand by it. Its meaning is clear. You apparently misread it.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

Obviously if you have no conviction about your own posts being true, no one will take you seriously by default.
I am happy with what I post, even if you're not. I think I express my convictions and my observations clearly.

Moves
26 Feb 18

There are millions of hypotheticals that could be true if your standard for truth requires no evidence. And they are all like farts in the wind.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Feb 18

You’re totally in denial, and I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want to own up to the horror you inflicted on the community with that initial post either.

F

Moves
26 Feb 18

There are millions of hypotheticals that could be true if your standard for truth requires no evidence. And they are all like farts in the wind.
People claiming their religion is unique, which any religionist can claim, is an incredibly weak 'argument' to be deploying in support of their religion.