to the non believers...

to the non believers...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by eatmybishop
what would it actually take god to do to make you accept he/she is real?
Can't be done. What would it take you to believe thst little green gnomes are stealing you underwear each night?

Thst's right, no matter what you think up, you're going to presume you've lost your mind and need medication.

F

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
So he doesn't want me to be christian? He doesn't want to give a true miracle that cannot be explained by science in any way, thus proving his existance, although he can easily do that?

He did it in the biblical times if you believe the bible to be his word. So he has done it before, but he cannot do it now? He is not omnipotent and allmighty any longe ...[text shortened]... n the moon than som godly message...

God, if you exist, please give the sign if you exist!
No sign seen. God doesn't care or he doesn't exist. Says more about god than about me. Or perhaps he is shy...? 😵 Or ashamed of his creation. 🙄

Well, anyway, he had his chance of proving himself and thus show his existance so anyone who see the sign can turn into christianity (or whatever religion he choses).

I would be rather surprised if he showed something, actually. I was thinking about how a baptise shoud be... But the probability for it was rather small...

Well, a proof is a proof!

eo

the highway to hell

Moves
14 Apr 08
1 edit

next time he designs a race of people, he could get it right !
it would be useful if he would come down and tell all of those religions to knock off all of the stupid arguing.

MA

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
there are no final truths.
Is that a final truth? If not, there could be final truths. If so, you have contradicted yourself. Either way your claim is self-undermining: that indicates its falsity.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Apr 08

Originally posted by theprotectors
The proof of God, their isnt any.
The proof of non existing God. their isnt any.
Comes down to belif doesnt it.
No it doesn't. It comes down to weight of evidence. Which in my opinion is against the existence of God. In some other peoples opinion it is the opposite. To ignore the evidence as you seem to be doing is irrational - so we could say that in your case it comes down to delusion.

Z

Moves
15 Apr 08

Originally posted by Mark Adkins
Is that a final truth? If not, there could be final truths. If so, you have contradicted yourself. Either way your claim is self-undermining: that indicates its falsity.
😀 correct. but you know what i mean.

eo

the highway to hell

Moves
18 Apr 08
1 edit

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
If a miracle happened in a way that science truly could not explain and violated multiple laws of physics.

For example, if he split the Atlantic ocean like he did the Red sea and allowed people to travel from the US to England by foot.

Of course, the question would be - whose religion was really right if any?

Even if god existed, we wouldn't k ...[text shortened]... ent would truly make me think that there is more than just natural forces at work in the world.
it wouldnt matter whose religion was right 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
18 Apr 08

Shouldn't your question be: is there any phenomenon that would convince you God exists?

You seem to be presuming that God exists.