This is Islam.

This is Islam.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
22 Dec 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Not exactly. I was referring to ISIS and only the stupid don't know that collateral damage is unavoidable even if we do nothing. So if some of their family are in the area, then so be it. We should stop them before they get too big and strong or else our families will be part of a mass collateral damage. And it will be you left-wing cowards that will be at fault.
So when you said "Genocide for Muslims in beginning to seem like an honorable goal" you weren't actually advocating genocide for Muslims?

Cape Town

Moves
22 Dec 15
1 edit

Genocide for Muslims .......

Maybe you misunderstand what i am advocating.

Not exactly. I was referring to ISIS ......
Clearly it was you that did not understand what you were advocating.

'Muslims' and 'ISIS' are not the same thing. What you initially advocated was Genocide for Muslims including a friend of mine who lives here in Cape Town and has a wife and son (who are also Muslims).

.....only the stupid don't know that collateral damage is unavoidable.....
Only the stupid would include my friend in Cape Town in a genocidal campaign against ISIS. Will I too be part of the 'collateral damage'?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead

'Muslims' and 'ISIS' are not the same thing. What you initially advocated was Genocide for Muslims including a friend of mine who lives here in Cape Town and has a wife and son (who are also Muslims).

[b].....only the stupid don't know that collateral damage is unavoidable.....
...[text shortened]... n Cape Town in a genocidal campaign against ISIS. Will I too be part of the 'collateral damage'?[/b]
Oh yeah, you would be a target if that assshole RJ had the finger on the trigger. He wouldn't care if he killed a billion people as long as he got Isis.

You have the audacity to have a Muslim friend? You will be a target for RJ.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Dec 15

...[text shortened]... n Cape Town in a genocidal campaign against ISIS. Will I too be part of the 'collateral damage'?[/b]
It seems that it is you that don't understand that ISIS is the Islamic State made up of Muslims. These are not Christians, they are Muslims. You need to wake up.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Oh yeah, you would be a target if that assshole RJ had the finger on the trigger. He wouldn't care if he killed a billion people as long as he got Isis.

You have the audacity to have a Muslim friend? You will be a target for RJ.
You are showing your prejudice against Christians. 😏

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 15
1 edit

You are showing your prejudice against Christians. 😏
Is this another stupid thing to say, like "if you're not with us, you're against us" or something equally stupid?

I might remind you that Muslims and Christians both are just humans who want the best for their families and want to see them grow up in a world without so much hatred.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Dec 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Is this another stupid thing to say, like "if you're not with us, you're against us" or something equally stupid?

I might remind you that Muslims and Christians both are just humans who want the best for their families and want to see them grow up in a world without so much hatred.
In Matthew 12:30 Jesus said,
"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters."

Is that equally stupid?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Dec 15

In Matthew 12:30 Jesus said,
"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters."

Is that equally stupid?
Pretty much. Like I have always said, a deity would never say such stupid things.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Dec 15

Pretty much. Like I have always said, a deity would never say such stupid things.
Muslim Schools in Britain Teaching Kids To Hate Non-Muslims

islamic schools in Britain teaching hate and segregation to young muslims.

Muslims train their children early to hate and kill!

Palestinian Children Taught to Hate Jews

The Muslim Mickey Mouse Teaches Children To Hate & Kill

Muslim Palestinians teach children to hate in cartoons

Hamas to kids: Shoot all the Jews

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Dec 15

Muslim Schools in Britain Teaching Kids To Hate Non-Muslims

[youtube]XR-OZL7hWvg[/youtube]

islamic schools in Britain teaching hate and segregation to young muslims.

[youtube]95GxhqjHZ3E[/youtube]

Muslims train their children early to hate and kill!

[youtube]Ssiut47wUSg[/youtube]

Palestinian Children Taught to Hate Jews

[youtube]etDb5t ...[text shortened]... ube]VWwCKvvodBA[/youtube]

Hamas to kids: Shoot all the Jews

[youtube]0ORAM-usqhQ[/youtube]
Like I said, just another man made religion just like christianity, judaism, Hinduism and all the other isms.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
23 Dec 15

The basic category mistake in this thread is that this has nothing to do with Islam, there is nothing in the Quran about cell phones, it is about treating women as property. For the woman the cell phone represented freedom, she could contact people without others knowing she had contacted them. The people who instigated the stoning do not want their possessions to have freedom so they killed her to dissuade other women from attempting to own a device which would increase their social power. It would have been the same had it been a car and it would have been the same had they all been Christians or some other religion.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Dec 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
So when you said "Genocide for Muslims in beginning to seem like an honorable goal" you weren't actually advocating genocide for Muslims?
I was advocating that government authority perform their purpose and duty as indicated by the Apostle Paul. He writes that the governing authority is to be a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil (Romans 13:7). 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by DeepThought
The basic category mistake in this thread is that this has nothing to do with Islam, there is nothing in the Quran about cell phones, it is about treating women as property. For the woman the cell phone represented freedom, she could contact people without others knowing she had contacted them. The people who instigated the stoning do not want their po ...[text shortened]... been a car and it would have been the same had they all been Christians or some other religion.
This thread has everything to do with Islam. Islam teaches subjection, domination, and hate. Christianity teaches the law of liberty, freedom, and love. 😏

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jan 16
1 edit

Your 2 Muslim friends believe in a book (the Quran) that says.........................Quote (strike terror in their hearts and kill them where you find them) end quote.

Them is you and me.

Therefore your 2 friends are terrorists,...... and so is anyone who accepts the teachings of that pathetic book.

Checkmate.

Now stop defending filthy terrorists..............or remove yourself from this forum.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Jan 16
1 edit

Like I said, just another man made religion just like christianity, judaism, Hinduism and all the other isms.
Your ignorant comment shows you have no clue to what is true religion and false religion.

Well done..................any more grand statements of ignorance.

Just keep them coming.