This Adam Carolla guy is an atheist...

This Adam Carolla guy is an atheist...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Dec 14

...because he wasn't force fed religion as a child.

Amen to that, brother. I don't know who this Adam Carolla is, but he makes a lot of sense to me. Am I the only one who never heard of him?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by C Hess
...because he wasn't force fed religion as a child.

Amen to that, brother. I don't know who this Adam Carolla is, but he makes a lot of sense to me. Am I the only one who never heard of him?

http://youtu.be/vMTzts3y7Wc
If you aren't American or have not listened to any American radio in the past ten years (he also had a TV show called The Man Show for a while), you may not have heard of him. I believe he's a close friend of Jimmy Kimmel.

Even though he is unapologetically atheist, sometimes to the point of abrasiveness, I find him quite funny, even though I'm not a big fan of rant comedy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Dec 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
If you aren't American or have not listened to any American radio in the past ten years (he also had a TV show called The Man Show for a while), you may not have heard of him. I believe he's a close friend of Jimmy Kimmel.

Even though he is unapologetically atheist, sometimes to the point of abrasiveness, I find him quite funny, even though I'm not a big fan of rant comedy.
What about Bill Maher? I think he is very funny and an avowed atheist. Remember Religulous?

Moves
04 Dec 14

I'm American living in America, granted, a blue state, and have a radio on most of the time, granted, NPR, and never heard of him.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Dec 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
What about Bill Maher? I think he is very funny and an avowed atheist. Remember Religulous?
No, I don't like Bill Maher, and yes he's atheist too, but Maher strikes me as being way too full of himself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Dec 14

Bill Maher is obnoxious.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Dec 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Bill Maher is obnoxious.
Now I like him even more if you find him obnoxious.

Moves
05 Dec 14

Now I like him even more if you find him obnoxious.
🙂

Moves
05 Dec 14

I love "rant" comedy. It's a way to say something important while allowing the audience a good laugh. Both good things in and of themselves. Combine them and it only gets better.