They can't all be right.

They can't all be right.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I answered, you choose to ignore the difference as you still go on trying to justify yourself,
making the (Holy Spirit) God, and a created evil being a devil the same.
I did not deny the difference. You are either blind or internationally being a false witness.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
I did not deny the difference. You are either blind or internationally being a false witness.
Nothing false about I have said, I've quoted you.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

Nothing false about I have said, I've quoted you.
You quoted me saying tha both the holy spirit and satan's are spiritual beings that can take up residence in a person's heart.

Any other accusation is a lie.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

You quoted me saying tha both the holy spirit and satan's are spiritual beings that can take up residence in a person's heart.

Any other accusation is a lie.
I didn't add to your words or change there meaning.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

I didn't add to your words or change there meaning.
No, you just made baseless accusations.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

"They are the same in a spiritual being taking up residence in one's heart. "
How are they different as being classified as a spiritual being? Is one spiritual and the other not?

How are they different in taking up residence in people's hearts? Do they not both take up residence on people's hearts?

These are the two ways the are the same.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

How are they different as being classified as a spiritual being? Is one spiritual and the other not?

How are they different in taking up residence in people's hearts? Do they not both take up residence on people's hearts?

These are the two ways the are the same.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

Are you uptight because I left out the word being after in?

I've explained what I was trying to say and you can't deny the truth of the statement. Perhaps using the word similar instead of the same would help you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

Are you uptight because I left out the word being after in?

I've explained what I was trying to say and you can't deny the truth of the statement. Perhaps using the word similar instead of the same would help you.
Now, this is good, and I acknowledge what you are saying now is just. You left out a word,
and it does change the sentence, why didn't you just say that to begin with? What you were
trying to say and said were two different things, is completely understandable.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

Now, this is good, and I acknowledge what you are saying now is just. You left out a word,
and it does change the sentence, why didn't you just say that to begin with? What you were
trying to say and said were two different things, is completely understandable.
Well, now you agree. Glad to have cleared it up. Just had to explain it in a way you could understand. Took a few tries.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

Well, now you agree. Glad to have cleared it up. Just had to explain it in a way you could understand. Took a few tries.
We got there at least! 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

What do you think of this verse is saying when you think of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?

Romans 8:8-10King James Version (KJV)
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

What do you think of this verse is saying when you think of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?

Romans 8:8-10King James Version (KJV)
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10  ...[text shortened]... ist be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
The sheep know the shepherd's voice.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

The sheep know the shepherd's voice.
I believe what you said is true, but how did you get that from that scripture?

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

I believe what you said is true, but how did you get that from that scripture?
The spirit within you is the shepherd's voice.