There is a difference between.

There is a difference between.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Oct 17

Originally posted by @apathist
False dichotomy. Disingenuous also. Kill a deer to feed your kids, is that good or bad? Good for your kids, bad for the deer. How can you pretend to not know this? But worry more about the false dichotomy charge. If you cannot understand how your question is illogical, then you are behind the curve on thinking ability.
I simply asked you to see what you mean by the term 'evil'. How do you define 'evil'? Do you even have a coherent response or are you going to continue dancing around to avoid the question?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I simply asked you to see what you mean by the term 'evil'. How do you define 'evil'? Do you even have a coherent response or are you going to continue dancing around to avoid the question?
No you did not simply ask that question. You specifically presented a false dichotomy.

Evil is doing bad on purpose. Getting pleasure from it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 17

No you did [b]not simply ask that question. You specifically presented a false dichotomy.

Evil is doing bad on purpose. Getting pleasure from it.[/b]
Says who?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
10 Oct 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Says who?
No one, buddy. nien ich!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Oct 17

No you did [b]not simply ask that question. You specifically presented a false dichotomy.

Evil is doing bad on purpose. Getting pleasure from it.[/b]
You didn't answer my question on this point, where did you get this, thought that you must
do something on purpose, and get pleasure from, it to actually turn an act from non-evil, to
evil? Where you just blowing smoke again, and plan on not addressing your post?