The words of Jesus

The words of Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
Why are you so angry and hostile? Is your anger and constant sinning in this forum by falsely representing what I have said and believe an indication you have God’s Holy Spirit within you or an indication you are living in the flesh?

“For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of th ...[text shortened]... iserably. Only God’s Holy Spirit can change your heart, and, consequently, your sinful behavior.
You are by far the biggest hypocrite and deceitful person in this forum.

Address your own sinning and false representation.

'You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

'You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.'
I am a sinner. I freely admit it. My sins are forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ.

I am not claiming to be living a sin-free life or falsely telling others they must live a sin-free life to obtain salvation.

I am not relying on myself to be righteous (in right standing with God) because I know only Jesus Christ can do that.

Prideful and sinful chest puffing impresses no one!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Feb 18

I am a sinner. I freely admit it. My sins are forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ.

I am not claiming to be living a sin-free life or falsely telling others they must live a sin-free life to obtain salvation.

I am not relying on myself to be righteous (in right standing with God) because I know only Jesus Christ can do that.

Prideful and sinful chest puffing impresses no one!
Jesus said
GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Stop boasting about your sins.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @thinkofone
I can only conclude you make assumptions that aren't rooted in fact, struggle to be able to make a distinction between what you presume and what is, and struggle to understand yourself.
Struggling to understand yourself.
Embarrassing yourself.
Not able to focus.
Poor reading comprehension.
etc.
etc.

None of these little wet noodle ad homs effectively defend your concepts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Jesus said
GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Stop boasting about your sins.
I am not boasting about my sins. I am saying I’m a sinner like everyone else - you and ToO included.

Of course, Jesus Christ does not want us to sin. But God knows we cannot help ourselves, which is why He instituted the sacrificial system seen in the Old Testament and why Jesus Christ’s crucifixion ushered in the New Covenant between God and man.

People who claim to be living a sin-free life and who claim others must do that to obtain salvation are lying and disrespecting Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross.

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.“

(1 John 1:8-10)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Feb 18

I am not boasting about my sins. I am saying I’m a sinner like everyone else - you and ToO included.

Of course, Jesus Christ does not want us to sin. But God knows we cannot help ourselves, which is why He instituted the sacrificial system seen in the Old Testament and why Jesus Christ’s crucifixion ushered in the New Covenant between God and man.

...[text shortened]... say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.“

(1 John 1:8-10)
Someone claimed to live a sin free life?

Doing more lying ?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Do you think what Jesus Christ went through (scourging and crucifixion) was painful?
Nice

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

I'm certain all people who experienced such a thing endured a great deal of pain.

Do you think this equates with eternal suffering in the fires of hell?
Jesus suffered so we may flourish

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Jesus is the judge of good works.
It is only an arrogant fool that proclaims his good works.
Worse in your case you think looking after your old mother is good works.
That is not good works according to Christ, whose teachings have gone straight into one of your ears and out the next.
Only God judges u. U r God

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Doing more lying ?
You're On c*** . Happy days, the 4 horsemen approacheth

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Doing more lying ?
At one point, before you changed your position regarding salvation, belief in Christ and God’s Holy Spirit multiple times, you claimed one could not commit a single sin after accepting Christ and inherit eternal life. You then claimed I was a goat in Jesus’ Parable of the Sheep and Goats and you were a sheep and added that sheep don’t listen to goats.

Simple logic says you were claiming to be living a sin-free life.

But you weren’t alone in believing that nonsense. ToO said much the same thing, though I don’t think he claimed to be saved. I think that was just you puffing out your chest.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Jesus suffered so we may flourish
Finally a post from you that I not only understand but also agree with.

God bless you!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Only God judges u. U r God
Oh no. Now we’re back to this again.

Moves
22 Feb 18

You still think he is me? 🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
[b]You are by far the biggest hypocrite and deceitful person in this forum.

You still think he is me? 🙄[/b]
He’s restless in his retirement. I think he’s also upset his endorsement won’t have the cache he thinks it deserves.

Karoly’s practically given up campaigning, the dive character’s been in a sentimental funk for days and FMF’s trolling is so subtle and high level it goes over everyone’s head.

Voters are losing interest in the campaign and this may be the lowest turnout for a special election in years.

Even rajk, who quietly threw his hat into the ring late last night, is having second thoughts and may wind up withdrawing his papers.

Ghost left enormous shoes to fill and none of the candidates seem eager to try to fill them.