The Truth About Evolution

The Truth About Evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Yes indeed, infamously so. But you have allowed yourself to be hoaxed by what some blogger said about the skull being of a 500 year old man when it was a skull of a 500 year old corpse/skeleton.
You are saying he is lying wihout conclusive evidence to back up your claim. Any one can give his interpretation of the facts as he sees it just as the evolutionists do. It does not mean any of the claims are true or false in themselves. You are like those that are quick to accept Piltdown man as a missing link just because someone makes that claim and it agrees with your worldview. Yet your kind will quickly ridicule my acceptance of a claim because it agrees with my worldview.

I did this on purpose to point out the double standard hypocrisy of you atheists and evolutionists. I knew he probably made an error in his statement, since there is no way yet to tell exactly how old the skull is or how old the man was when he died. I am not as stupid as you guys think I am. 😏

You all completely ignored the real facts in the link below:
http://www.truths.ca/evolutionary-facts.htm

That is because you were too quick to jump to conclusions and start with your ridicule.

F

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are saying he is lying wihout conclusive evidence to back up your claim. Any one can give his interpretation of the facts as he sees it just as the evolutionists do. It does not mean any of the claims are true or false in themselves. You are like those that are quick to accept Piltdown man as a missing link just because someone makes that claim and it ...[text shortened]... et your kind will quickly ridicule my acceptance of a claim because it agrees with my worldview.
The facts of the Piltdown hoax are not in dispute. Nobody "accepts Piltdown man as a missing link". The guy on that blog hoaxed you. Or you are hoaxing this forum. One or the other.

F

Moves
24 Jun 12
1 edit

I did this on purpose to point out the double standard hypocrisy of you atheists and evolutionists. I knew he probably made an error in his statement, since there is no way yet to tell exactly how old the skull is or how old the man was when he died. I am not as stupid as you guys think I am.
So, having realized you have been hoaxed yourself, you are now claiming you were hoaxing the forum all along?

F

Moves
24 Jun 12

That is because you were too quick to jump to conclusions and start with your ridicule.
For you to have jumped to the conclusion that there was a skull of a five hundred year old man, because an anonymous blogger said so, is worthy of ridicule, regardless of whether you think that ridicule happens "too quick".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
The facts of the Piltdown hoax are not in dispute. Nobody "accepts Piltdown man as a missing link". The guy on that blog hoaxed you. Or you are hoaxing this forum. One or the other.
You still don't get it after I explained my intentions. It was a spoof.
And you are still ignoring the facts presented in the following link as I expected. I am smart, ain't I. Amaxing! 😏
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

F

Moves
24 Jun 12

You still don't get it after I explained my intentions. It was a spoof.
You got called on your hoax.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by FMF
You got called on your hoax.
Still no comments on the facts link on the truth about evolution? 😏

F

Moves
24 Jun 12

Still no comments on the facts link on the truth about evolution? 😏
No. I am not one of the posters who discusses evolution with you. I was just calling you on your being hoaxed and/or hoaxing the forum. I was simply addressing a false claim you made in your OP.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by FMF
No. I am not one of the posters who discusses evolution with you. I was just calling you on your being hoaxed and/or hoaxing the forum. I was simply addressing a false claim you made in your OP.
Okay, I understand. 😏

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by FMF
No. I am not one of the posters who discusses evolution with you. ...
A declining number you will find. Futility cubed.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Jun 12

You are saying he is lying wihout conclusive evidence to back up your claim. Any one can give his interpretation of the facts as he sees it just as the evolutionists do. It does not mean any of the claims are true or false in themselves. You are like those that are quick to accept Piltdown man as a missing link just because someone makes that claim and it ...[text shortened]... .htm

I am not as stupid as you guys think I am.

You're saying this without conclusive evidence to back up your claim.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I am not as stupid as you guys think I am.

You're saying this without conclusive evidence to back up your claim.
In your case, if I gave you evidence you would not believe it anyway.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Jun 12
1 edit

In your case, if I gave you evidence you would not believe it anyway.
I can only consider the evidence you have presented, which thus far offers little in the way of support for your hypothesis.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I can only consider the evidence you have presented, which thus far offers little in the way of support for your hypothesis.
Did you read all of this link:

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Jun 12

Did you read all of this link:
Did you write it? No? Then how can it possibly be cited as evidence that you are not as stupid as we think you are?