The Trinity conquers  Racism

The Trinity conquers Racism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You've been in countless conversations - here in public - with Rajk999, about his beliefs and how they differ from your beliefs. And now here you are - obviously, blatantly, clumsily - pretending that you don't know what his beliefs are. If other posters here think you are somehow not pretending, and that you are sincere and honest, then so be it. They will perhaps post messages insisting that you are not pretending. It remains to be seen.
So which question did I ask him that I already knew the answer to? And good luck with proving that I already knew the answer.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
I see you have ignored my post but ToO has answered you and it is crystal clear that you know precious little of the teachings of Christ.who plainly said that it is only if you follow His commandments it is then that you love Him. This He stated in many different ways. The fact that you miss it shows what a spiritually dead Christian you are.

Your chur ...[text shortened]... longing to a cult.

Your claims to know Christ, to love Christ, to follow Christ, are useless.
So that is I why I asked you to give me one good reason why an unbeliever who is 'spiritually dead' in their sin would be capable of following the commands of Christ in their unregenerate state.

I have never claimed that anyone who follows the commands of Christ belongs to a cult. You just made that up. I am specifically talking about unbelievers that you claim can be saved if they follow the commands of Christ. I am not talking about Christians following the commands of Christ in this instance.

Do you know Christ, love Christ and follow Christ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So that is I why I asked you to give me one good reason why an unbeliever who is 'spiritually dead' in their sin would be capable of following the commands of Christ in their unregenerate state.
What a nonsensical question.
All people who continue in a sinful lifestyle are spiritually dead.
All people who follow the commandments of Christ are spiritually alive.

.. glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.(Romans 2:10-11 KJV)

You got that? Every man ... Every one that does good works. God is not a respecter of persons.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

What a nonsensical question.
All people who continue in a sinful lifestyle are spiritually dead.
All people who follow the commandments of Christ are spiritually alive.

.. glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God.(Romans 2:10-11 KJV)

You got that? Every man ... Every one. God is not a respecter of persons.
So you are saying it is possible for someone who does not know God or believe in Jesus who has not been regenerated to stop living a sinful lifestyle?

Where does the Bible say that those who follow the commandments of Christ are spiritually alive?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Dec 16

So you are saying it is possible for someone who does not know God or believe in Jesus who has not been regenerated to stop living a sinful lifestyle?

Where does the Bible say that those who follow the commandments of Christ are spiritually alive?
Take your time and read Romans chapter 2 a few times.
You obviously did not.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

You obviously did not.
I have read Romans 2, but I have also read the rest of the Bible.

Ephesians 2:4-5 & 8-9 "But GOD, who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us, even when we were DEAD in sins, has MADE us ALIVE together with Christ (by grace are you saved)" "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Do you believe Romans chapter 2 was divinely inspired but Ephesians 2 wasn't?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
2 edits

You obviously did not.
Have you ever read Ephesians 2, even once?

T

Moves
10 Dec 16

So tell how would an unbeliever even know what the commands of Christ were never mind follow them?
How about reading the words attributed to Jesus while He walked the Earth?

What is this? Is it your aim to see how many ridiculous questions you can ask?

Or is this one an attempt to deflect from that fact that my post clearly pointed out the ridiculousness of your previous question?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
How about reading the words attributed to Jesus while He walked the Earth?

What is this? Is it your aim to see how many ridiculous questions you can ask?

Or is this one an attempt to deflect from that fact that my post clearly pointed out the ridiculousness of your previous question?
So is the question 'ridiculous' because you cannot answer it. Should the words of Christ be taken separately from the rest of scripture? Do you believe the rest of the Bible is also divinely inspired or only the words of Jesus?

T

Moves
10 Dec 16

So is the question 'ridiculous' because you cannot answer it. Should the words of Christ be taken separately from the rest of scripture? Do you believe the rest of the Bible is also divinely inspired or only the words of Jesus?
Actually it's "ridiculous" because it's ridiculous. I did answer it:
FMJ: "So tell how would an unbeliever even know what the commands of Christ were never mind follow them?"
ToO: How about reading the words attributed to Jesus while He walked the Earth?

Do you honestly believe that you're being at all rational?

Before you answer, consider the questions you've asked that have been shown to be ridiculous:
"Jesus said if you love me you will keep my commands. Does an unbeliever love Jesus?"
"So tell how would an unbeliever even know what the commands of Christ were never mind follow them?"

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Actually it's "ridiculous" because it's ridiculous. I did answer it:
FMJ: "So tell how would an unbeliever even know what the commands of Christ were never mind follow them?"
ToO: How about reading the words attributed to Jesus while He walked the Earth?

Do you honestly believe that you're being at all rational?

Before you answer, consider the q ...[text shortened]... tell how would an unbeliever even know what the commands of Christ were never mind follow them?"
It's ridiculous because it's ridiculous? Now you sound like FMF with your tautologies.

If it's not obvious to you that an unbeliever doesn't love Jesus and therefore doesn't follow his commands, then you need help.

F

Moves
11 Dec 16

Now you sound like FMF with your tautologies.
What tautology do you reckon I used?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Dec 16

It's ridiculous because it's ridiculous? Now you sound like FMF with your tautologies.

If it's not obvious to you that an unbeliever doesn't love Jesus and therefore doesn't follow his commands, then you need help.
It is you that needs help, because you just do not know the teachings of Christ, and you continue to parade the teachings of your church which is miles away from Christ.

The essence of the teachings of Christ is love, charity and good works, while the essence of the teachings of your church is a profession of your faith in Christ. Good works are discouraged because that is' works-based salvation', whatever that means.

Your church says that you have to love Jesus Christ but you were not even aware that Jesus says it is those who keep his commandments it is those who love Him. Therefore to proclaim your love for Jesus is meaningless. The Apostles also said that you cannot love CHrist becuase you have not seen him. The proof that you love Jesus is your demonstration of your love for others and those around you especially those in need.

The parable of the Good Samaritan answers your question. The Samaritans did not know of Christ. The disciples were commanded not to preach to them so they knew nothing of the gospel of Christ, but yet that Samaritan was able to follow the commandments of Christ.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
11 Dec 16

It is you that needs help, because you just do not know the teachings of Christ, and you continue to parade the teachings of your church which is miles away from Christ.

The essence of the teachings of Christ is love, charity and good works, while the essence of the teachings of your church is a profession of your faith in Christ. Good works are discourag ...[text shortened]... g of the gospel of Christ, but yet that Samaritan was able to follow the commandments of Christ.
Sorry dude but I don't even belong to a church so I don't know what you are on about. Not everyone who does charitable works loves Christ. Some people just do it to soothe their conscience or to enhance their self image, and others might simply do it because they hope it will save them. Did you bother to read Ephesians 2?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Dec 16
2 edits

Sorry dude but I don't even belong to a church so I don't know what you are on about. Not everyone who does charitable works loves Christ. Some people just do it to soothe their conscience or to enhance their self image, and others might simply do it because they hope it will save them. Did you bother to read Ephesians 2?
You did say earlier that you had belonged to a church whose rules you followed. Then you decided you did not like what they were preaching [ apparently the doctrine of Christ which is good works ] so you moved on. Now you constantly quote from some website. Obviously that website is your church.

You actually were in the right place and being told to follow Christ but, since your heart is not with Christ you moved to a religion which enabled you to live as you please without following the commandments of Christ. You are like the bad seed in the sower and the seed parable. You were told the truth but because the truth is hard to do you moved away from it.

Christ says that He will decide who does good works [you dont get to decide that] and who does not and it is by that criteria they will enter the Kingdom of God or cast into the lake of fire. From the Good Samaritan story it is obvious that not everyone needs to know Christ to follow Him.

Ephesians 2 has nothing to do with what Jesus said, and yes I did answer your Ephesians 2 question in another thread.